• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You Laugh You Lose: Gentlemen's Club Edition

Jane

Smash Hero
lol im not intentionally trying to not laugh, if a picture makes me laugh out loud, i gladly do so.

most of the pictures that mike g posts are definitely funny, but making me laugh OUT LOUD while im by myself, thats a whole new challenge.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
So yeah Emily,

Did you manage to get all the stains out the back seat before you planned to sell it?

you should also check the car ceiling as well..

MLEsis

Smash Journeyman
I'm on the phone with Tracey rt now and she says she's gonna kill you.

Watch out, this one's been waitin for the opportunity, lmao.

edit: Oh ****, she's mad.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
w/e Tracey just needs some ****, then she'll shut up.

lol man I love the internet but Tracey really is gonna kill me irl..

GG atlantic souf. peace lol

DFEAR

Smash Hero
Original ad:
we need profesional catering for our christmas day dinner party. must have experence catering. SERIOUS RESPONSES ONLY
From Me to ************@*********.org:

Hello,

I am writing in response to your ad looking for a caterer for your Christmas dinner party. I am a freelance chef with a lot of catering experience. I was the top chef at the world renowned Restauran de Bon Foodeux for over five years. If you are still looking for a caterer, let me know.

Thanks,

Michael

From Brian ******* to Me:

michael thank you for responding. what are your rates? we are expeting about twenty people at are dinner party so will need enough food for all of them. can you supply the food and we reembirse you? also do you have a menu of mealss you cook for us to choose from?

From Me to Brian *******:

Brian,

Supplying the food will not be a problem. I have a wide variety of exquisite dishes for you to choose from, which I will list below. My rates are per person and it depends on the meal, but generally ranges from $20-$40 per person. Here are the meals I typically offer:

La Nouille du Triomphe
A meal of pure bliss and flavor - a delicious plate of ramen noodles boiled in the purest of water. Noodles can be flavored with either chicken or beef seasoning.

Le Repas du Fromage Délicieux
A mouthwatering bowl of easy mac cooked to perfection in a microwave. Served with a side of peanut M&Ms.

Le Repas de la Faim de Grande Personne
A delectably and savory microwaved TV dinner. The dish comes with two pieces of fried chicken, mashed potatoes, freshly grown vegetables and a satisfying brownie that is heated to absolute perfection.

Le Sandwich Rouge
A truly phenominal sandwich consisting of ketchup spread over a carefully microwaved piece of bread, and then topped with another piece of bread. Comes with a side of mayonnaise for dipping.

Dessert

Le Plat du Lait et de la Céréale
A satisfying end to your meal, this dessert consists of a bowl of fruit loops served with either skim or 2% milk. Milk can be substituted with water for those on a diet.

La Pâtisserie Bourrée
Individually wrapped twinkies that have been microwaved to sheer delight.

Let me know which meals you are interested in, and I can give you a quote on how much everything will cost.

Thank you,
Michael

what the **** you actully cater that **** to people ? yea im gonna serve easy mac and twinkies for christmas dinner are you ****in kidding me. my son in college could make that ****!

Brian,

The twinkes aren't for everyone. I understand if you are on a diet, but for me, nothing celebrates the birth of Jesus like a twinkie and some good easy mac. If you aren't interested in that meal, would you consider any of my other options? My personal favorite is Le Sandwich Rouge. That is also very affordable. For twenty people, it would probably cost you about $400.

Michael

cut the bull**** fancy french names and call it a god**** gross *** ketchup sanwich

Brian,

I am personally offended that you are insulting my masterpiece meals. These are perfected family recipes that have been passed down for generations of chefs in my family. Cooking is my art, and for you to insult me without even trying my work is just plain rude.

Michael
xD ah letters from an a hole are too good.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Imperial Era Presents..........

A "Let it be known" Productions.....

Starring "Ulysses Gallardo" As "Dark.Pch"

An emo boy on a quest to be the best. Which leads him to one wild advanture.

Dark.Pch: "**** you and everyone in your house!"

And is trapped in a world where none understand him........

Dark.Pch: "God you people make me sick. I go out my way and this is the tnaks I get. Well screw you all! I run solo."

Love:

Kyon: Now now, no need to fight. We are a family after all.

Kyon: You know I love you and will always be there for you........always.........

Drama:

Dark.Pch:" You know nothing of me. Quit talking about me as you do. I am nothing like you all! I'm my own man and do my own thing, got it!?!"

Hiroi: " Gurl, if you don't take your hands off my man, I'm gonna make you wish you was born one."

Peachkid: "One way or the other. I will take over the world. My plans for world domination is almost complete. Wahahahahahaha!! X3"

Kyon: " Stop all this figting! Don't you see what it is doing to us!?! It just dosent feel the same anymore."

Dajayman: " One way or another......Dark.Pch will be mine...........cause if I can't have him, NO ONE WILL! >:3"

Xeylode: " I must make Dark.Pch gay. I shall not rest until I can complete my goal. Then Help manny on his quest to make this place all gay!"

Meno:" There are no straights. And I will see to that at all cost!"

You'll laugh......

White Peach: "Anyone wanna buy this goochi from a hoochie? :3"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Dark.Pch:" You're gay........and you're gay.....and you're gay to the second power"

KB:"But only one of us is actually gay though"

Dark.Pch: "Hence I said, second power"

KB:"Lmfao!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dark.Pch:"Jingle bells, Praxis smells, Meno layed egg. "Pukaaa!!"
HiROI's fat, Air's a cat, And I'm not really black, HEY!

Jungle bells, Praxis Smells, Kyonowi JUST layed an egg. (WTF?)
Peachkid's a furry, MT (Mountian Tiger) is DIRTY. And people wish Edreese was gay. HEY!!!

Merry X-Mas from Uncle Peach to the kids"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Silly Kyle: Ok guys, we will start our plan to kindap edreese and make him ours!!! Woohoo!!!! <3 <3 <3

You'll cry..........

Dark.Pch:"Dammit, I don't think I have what it takes anymore. Nothing works for me and **** is just going bad. I might have to just give in here. But I won't dammit, I just cant! I have no friends. I am always alone. I have no one.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everything you ever wanted from the boards and more..........

Top player: You really think you can take me out?

Dark.Pch: I'm my own class of Peach. I am nothing like the rest of them

Top player: Good, then this should be easy for me to win them.

Dark.Pch; I'll make you eat those words you *******!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dark.Pch: I'm not gay!

Silly Kyle: I touched his butt once ;) <3

Kyon: I remember that fun night at pound 4 =^.^=

Dark.Pch: You know what? Your mothers........

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Airgemini: Alright, break it up or I am dishing out infractions

Dark.Pch: Damm you smash cops. Always in the way. Why don't you clowns ever back the **** off! Always ruining the fun.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With Special Guest from "Mike G"

Mike G: It's up to you now my son. I did what I did back in the melee days. I am old and weak now. Now you have to carry on my legacy and finish it off in the new era of smash.

Dark.Pch: I will get stronger. I won't let you down! I'll carry on this quest and finish what you started.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lady Legion:

Lady Legion: Don't give up no matter what Dark. I believe in you. We all do. I'm Here for you so go and do your best. Make me proud!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And Niko K

Niko K: Still have not chnaged. Same emo fool who seriously thinks he is better than me.

Dark.Pch: I was always better than you and you know this. No way in hell I let a fool like you surpass me. Never gonna happen

Niko K: Lol. Yea ok, i troll you to death and you go insane, what makes you think you can kept up and surpass me. I'll see you on the battlefield chump.

Dark.Pch: Bring it then! (I can't lose to him. Rival or not, I refuse to lose to this dude. He won't ever be tbetter than me!)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This winter, Dark.Pch and company in..........

Coming to a SWF near you​

Top Bottom