• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You Laugh You Lose: Gentlemen's Club Edition

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
lmao there is no way you seriously think you are in the right

using the death of another person to troll is something you would see on 4chan, not here

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
making fun of deceased friends isn't fun. you're comments were outright insulting to a person very important to this community. you should expect a serious discussion later, but not here. this topic is for posting pics, not explaining to you why you're being disrespectful.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
I tried not to let my anger get the best of me but it did, apparently.

It's whatever now.

and it's being taken care of

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Then PM me with what you are exactly trying to convey to us ***s so we can be on the same page

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
lol This GK guy is better than you, Doodah. Too bad GK can't hear me say me say this.

And the title will be changed back to the Gentlemen's club in the near future. Exarch was the one who requested the name change so I'll talk to him first.

Enzo

Smash Lord
If you don't know or don't understand the rules, gtfo or learn.

One Rule:

I picture per person per hour.

EDIT: MORE RULES

The following people are banned from posting pics in this topic for either not following standard ylyl rules or for posting exceedingly lame pictures:

nihongo-ookami
omniostrich
eikelmann
thegreatkazoo

You're welcome to post, but if you post a pic, Mike G will come and ninja-edit remove that ****. Speaking of Mike, he asked me to post some rules stuff, and I happily oblige.

This should be enough of a guideline to keep yourself from getting head-shot'd by mike. But more specifically, no nudes.

morons.

I'll start:

Dude can you go back to mrs. mcdonald plz

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
Thanks for the help Chibo.

I cleaned this up a bit because it left me pissed off just rereading it. Hopefully it's removed enough now that I won't want to curbstomp idiots everytime I return to this page.

Also GK don't expect serious discussion on this topic because it's not happening. Period. Any more posts about this and you will be banned so fast you won't know what smashed your head into the curb.

I am sending you a PM attempting to enlighten you on proper behavior but it is not up for debate.

Also ZIO: *shudders*

Now where's Jack when you need him to save the thread again?

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
I like the part where exarch says "where's Jack" and the next post is Jack's complete onslaught of the thread. good stuff IHSB, again. making this my one-stop-shop for all kinds of humor.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
page 119 is the best page of this thread

wezl, what is that first gif from?

Top Bottom