• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You Laugh You Lose: Gentlemen's Club Edition

M@v

Subarashii!
Correct me if i'm wrong, but I believe the Enola Gay was the plane used to drop the Hiroshima atomic bomb, which was nicknamed "Little Boy".

And "Fat Man" was the bomb dropped on Nagasaki.

Those two created more death than almost any other immediate event.
Most people don't know this, but more people died during the firebombings of tokyo than the A-bombs. But in terms of an instantaneous event, A-bombs win.

Purple

Hi guys!
the only reason this is funny is because of how stupid americans are(or just facebook users)
infracted for posting dumb ****

____

225k died with the a-bomb attack; and that's more than likely an underestimate considering the irreversible deformities to generations as well as death by poisoning

Pearl Harbor (while still bad in it's own right) only lost about 3k citizens.

brningpyre

Smash Lord
People who actually discuss whether Japan is gettting its just desserts or not are complete morons. It's an accident of nature, and means nothing. Karma is bulls***, and your father reeked of elderberries.

enCouRaging Bear

Smash Journeyman
alot of people don't know about the Nanking massacre (also known as the **** of Nanking)
where 20,000-80,000 chinese women were ***** by Japanese Imperial soldiers.
edit: which the japanese still deny up to this day btw
Point being: People do terribly ****ed up stuff to each other and there is no justification for any of it
we should stop talking about it in the ylyl thread

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
alot of people don't know about the Nanking massacre (also known as the **** of Nanking)
where 20,000-80,000 chinese women were ***** by Japanese Imperial soldiers.
edit: which the japanese still deny up to this day btw
Point being: People do terribly ****ed up stuff to each other and there is no justification for any of it
we should stop talking about it in the ylyl thread
glad someone else knows about this

the denial makes me rage

bobjrsenior

Smash Cadet
Tenki the katamari still doesn't wok on my comp, but it does work on my brothers. Also if I go to the site it automatically redirects me. Do you know what could be wrong?

Player-3

Smash Hero
i watched that ponycraft 2 video and now all my recommended videos are all friendship is magic videos

dggagagagaggggeageg

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
Im pretty sure alot of the other countries are ignorant to some of our history as well....
this isn't us being ignorant about other countries' history, it's us being ignorant about our own. we dropped 2 atomic bombs on japan, as well as firebombing them, yet people are choosing to ignore those two very significant moments in history.

Top Bottom