• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You Laugh You Lose: Gentlemen's Club Edition

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
I didn't laugh either...I was kinda like "yea thats gay" but I don't think its what everyon thinks it is and their maybe be an explanation

but either way its still gay.

WEZL

Smash Cadet
I didn't laugh either...I was kinda like "yea thats gay" but I don't think its what everyon thinks it is and their maybe be an explanation

but either way its still gay.
I've seen the video (briefly) and fortunately there's no explanation. It really is just a guy with a hidden cam setup so that he can record the expression on the maid's face as she walks in on him slobbing on that dildo.

God I love the internet.

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
/thread

STOP POSTING UNCENSORED **** IN THIS THREAD.

If you have received a warning for it you will be receiving infractions next time around.

Actually wanted to post a rage comic about this, but I'm spending time with my fiancée this weekend so I don't have much idle time to take care of you little kids.

So stop acting like little kids. Thanks.

Top Bottom