• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You Laugh You Lose: Gentlemen's Club Edition

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
It was funny because people didn't seem able to wrap their heads around what the OP was stating and went immediately into "God doesn't exist and I must prove it."
It was funny because OS used overly complicated and unused vocabulary to make his point and I lost interest a paragraph in.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
You think it's funny until you realize they too are doing HW (Look to the bottom left) and were only posing for the picture.

That dude is probably helping them.

He going to score.

With all four.

At once.

Tonight.

voorhese

Smash Master
from facebook:
"A seven-year old boy was at the center of a Marion County courtroom drama yesterday when he challenged a court ruling over who should have custody of him. The boy has a history of being beaten by his parents and the judge initially awarded custody to his aunt, in keeping with child custody law and regulation requiring that family unity be maintained to the highest degree possible.

The boy surprised the court when he proclaimed that his aunt beat him more than his parents and he adamantly refused to live with her. When the judge then suggested that he live with his grandparents, the boy cried and said that they also beat him.

After considering the remainder of the immediate family and learning that domestic violence was apparently a way of life among them, the judge took the unprecedented step of allowing the boy to propose who should have custody of him.

After two recesses to check legal references and confer with the child welfare officials, the judge granted temporary custody to the Indianapolis Colts Football Team, whom the boy firmly believes are not capable of beating anyone."

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
from facebook:
"A seven-year old boy was at the center of a Marion County courtroom drama yesterday when he challenged a court ruling over who should have custody of him. The boy has a history of being beaten by his parents and the judge initially awarded custody to his aunt, in keeping with child custody law and regulation requiring that family unity be maintained to the highest degree possible.

The boy surprised the court when he proclaimed that his aunt beat him more than his parents and he adamantly refused to live with her. When the judge then suggested that he live with his grandparents, the boy cried and said that they also beat him.

After considering the remainder of the immediate family and learning that domestic violence was apparently a way of life among them, the judge took the unprecedented step of allowing the boy to propose who should have custody of him.

After two recesses to check legal references and confer with the child welfare officials, the judge granted temporary custody to the Indianapolis Colts Football Team, whom the boy firmly believes are not capable of beating anyone."
An Alabama fan woke up on Sunday morning so pissed off at the game he went out and found a dog to kick.

He missed.

Phantom Gamer

<font color="#ff00ff">pranked!</font>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=A_gu4pfFeLQ

I don't approve of viewing youtube videos.
But seriously,

If you don't laugh.

You're a god.
I didn't really laugh much, I did get a chuckle or two though.
This vid was more of a WTF for me many times throughout that part.

Seriously though these old super hero cartoons are silly.
Why is the human torch replaced with a goofy robot?
Why does Magneto drive a vechicle?
Why is he driving in traffic at first when the vehicle can fly?

I could go on, but I won't.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
INSANECARZYGUY 10:46 am
also f-tilt as pichu vs marth's who use a lot of gorunded moves you'll always win
SWF Strong Bad 10:47 am
I'm not going to use Pichu ever.
INSANECARZYGUY 10:48 am
but friendship

I
What?

Top Bottom