• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You Laugh You Lose: Gentlemen's Club Edition

voorhese

Smash Master
The background picture is the character select. His profile picture lays over that, and looks like he is on the character select screen.

Jane

Smash Hero
a couple weeks ago i had a dream i was playing professional basketball with jeremy lin, and ron and sam from jshore. we won of course.

zero_traveler

Smash Rookie
why????????/????????/

anyways, anyone aware of "the evil overlord list"? this is pretty much that but with Lifetime Movies:

• I will make sure that the legal measures I am presently taking will allow me to keep my baby for the rest of my life. I don't want to get jerked around by any more lawyers.
  • Building on that, I will go and get a female lawyer the first thing I do.
  • I will avoid the male gender at all costs. They are only out to get me. I will make an exception for the childhood friend who has no romantic interest in me, because he won't be as evil as the rest of them.
  • I will believe any and all stories about the man I am about to marry. Allegations that he has a secret second family; that he's really an Ax Crazy murderer; and others, these will all be completely true by the end of the movie.
  • I will not have children. It never helps things. They only end up used as bargaining chips in kidnappings anyway.
    • If I must have children, they will be wearing tracking devices at all times. I will have a network of people just making sure that they're OK everywhere they go. When any daughters I have turn 13, I will send them out of town to live with relatives until they're able to work through whatever life issues they will no doubt develop.
  • I will go to the cops the instant my husband shows the slightest hint of being abusive.
    • Unless the cops are male. Then I'll just have no choice but to kill him.
  • When I am in the hospital giving birth to my child, I will make sure that my room is secure and there is a sign-in sheet on the front door. Only female doctors will be allowed in. I will tell my terrible, awful baby daddy that I'm giving birth at another hospital on the other side of town. Finally, I will make absolutely sure that the child is legally mine and that no one can take him/her from me.
  • If I am male, I will identify the heroine as quickly as possible and stay the hell away from her. The less screentime I get, the better.
    • If I absolutely must be around her (for work-related reasons or something), I will remain cold and aloof at all times, and use any excuse I can find to be in a different city. The less I interact with her, the better.
    • If I can't get out of it, I will, at the earliest opportunity, smash a hole in the Fourth Wall and brutally murder the writing staff and the producers in revenge for every indignity they would no doubt subject me to. That will at least mean if I'm the villain, I've earned it rightfully.
  • Better yet, I will cross-dress. I'm male. What the hell am I doing on this network, anyway?
  • Even better, If I am offered to be on this network before the above future indignities occur, I will decline said offer, no matter how well it pays, and haul *** outta the vicinity as soon as possible.
I know this is kinda late, but I just saw this, and had to make a comment.

you KNOW that the evil Overlord List is rules for how to AVOID cliche villain mistakes right? It's not an instruction list on how to be the most card-carrying evil villain you can.

All the Male stuff is right, but pretty much all of the female stuff needs to be like, reversed or inverted or something.

POWER EDIT: Examples:

I will not turn into a snake. It never helps.

I will never utter the words "I am INVINCIBLE!" Death usually follows immediately.

If the Hero and I are fighting hand to hand with each other on a fast moving vehicle, or in some other dangerous place, and I see him suddenly panic at something and drop to prone, I will not use this instance to gloat, finish him off, or (in the most idiotic scenarios...) glance stupidly behind me. I will also drop prone, then watch to see whatever it is he panicked about pass over me.

Top Bottom