• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You Laugh You Lose: Gentlemen's Club Edition

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Okay, I'm home.

The man in me is saying I'm gay as ****. But the good guy in me is saying "You did the right thing. Great job."

I think I'm listening to the man next time.

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
Serin I think it's a huge disservice to label cursing as speaking black. Although I approve of you lack of censor dodging.

YLYL current discussion: what methods we use to cover the pain from whatever horrible thing happened to us when we were younger.

I think V115 is complaining that his popcorn is running low and he doesn't want to get a refill.

And to not waste your time completely (maybe some repostin in here):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNMX988Xqi8&feature=relmfu <-Slammed Melee Intro

http://blog.wtfconcept.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/1-2-cat.gif

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Bro. You can't get aids with a condom. Only herpes and babies.

One is curable.

The other can be helped with meds.
It'll work out.
I just love women..
Sweet sweet random drunk 16-23 year old women.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Ex-***** is trying to get me to come over so she can make me some chicken alfredo LOLOLOLOLOL!

But she's about to be on her period, so that's a ****ing no go. And she don't like sucking ****, so that's even more of a no go, haha.

EDIT: @Mink - *rimshot*

Top Bottom