• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You Laugh You Lose: Gentlemen's Club Edition

Tesh

Smash Hero
Honestly, I don't support any bad jokes or unfunniness in this thread. I'm fine to just skip over it if they tried instead of just going straight for ONLY offensive.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
people die everyday when they are killed.

(its 2012 guys, its not like its funny anyways)
Indeed. And I don't see satire being posted at their expense. Let's not try to Straw Man the subject and make it acceptable.

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
yes i am crying because some random geek is desperate for attention on a forum for a video game with animated characters.

joke.

and thanks for reminding me why i rarely frequent these forums... i'll see everyone in another few weeks.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Now this is much funnier than the images themselves.:applejack:

Handorin

Smash Hero
Doesn't work on me though. I always round up.

Rebates, however, are a different story. They know 90% of everyone is going to be too lazy or forget to send in the rebate and actually get their money back.

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
Well, im not talking about myself. I'm talking about the general masses. The fact that the 700 becomes a 600 in a sense makes the item sound much more appealing, so even if you know it's actually 699, the thing is you're saying and thinking 600 before the 99.

****ing mind games.

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
>very very very slight advantage
>implying that this isnt a major goof regardless and that this seriously impacts V.Joe teams

the guy who wrote that is down-playing this more than he should.

the fact that the game acts differently based of what port you're using opens the gate for other port exclusive things simply because this one exists.

it's a MAJOR thing if you use V.Joe because your chances at doing practical ToD/meter building/time stalling combos is tangibly impacted by what port your using, meaning your character's viability is seriously affected.

This isnt some, "Bowser loses flame canceling in V1.1 and V1.2" ****.
This is some, "Snake MU improves vs everyone because he's player 4 and he isn't affected by nades' KB" ****, which is some impactful ****.

it's one thing when silly **** like this is found and barely changes what you're character and/or team can do, but another when it removes a slew of viable options that work against the whole cast and with a variety of compositions.

Granted, no one uses Joe so in the meta of UMVC3, it wont matter much too much but god damn what a goof.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
"Modern Warfare 4" almost got me.:applejack:

Happened to me at my friend's house, once.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
"That **** was hilarious"
You gents looked into the toilet and laughed?:applejack:

Top Bottom