• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You Should Tipper - A Marth Combo Video

Kalm

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Unibias
3DS FC
1650-2449-3447
That was real cool of you to put that credit in the end. People should learn from that and give credit to their opponents.

Anyways it was really impressive, great use of spiking. Makes me want to go and practice spiking with Marth right now.

The music selection was great too, though I feel like it got old anfd should've been changed about half way through.

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
=/
The music was repetitive, but the gameplay seemed solid.

Do you play Ryan, Franklin or Everlasting Yayuhz at all? I think you'll find they're better opponents than the victims in your video!
lol

SilintNinjya

Smash Apprentice
good song, but you picked a wayyyy too long version of it. like i said in another thread...too tired to watch anything that long, but i liked what i saw. i really like it when people start the real part of the video (not the intro) with a decently long clip. it pushes the "i can play good for more than 4 seconds at a time."

and now for the real reason i posted (i just had to have something to stay on topic)

if you are into that kind of music and your over 18, you should be aware that armin van buuren will be in charlotte on august 7th.

Edoksil

Smash Rookie
Nice. You don't see that many Marths that spike regularly and plus I liked the credit to your opponents. All in all good stuff.

Top Bottom