• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

you ungrateful *******s, post here: Lucario General Chat v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zucco

Smash Master
True, it isn't as cool. Ksizzle probably has a better Lucario then most true mains out there though(no offense to anyone)

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Panhandling is a job.

Zucco

Smash Master
There's like a...what? 5% chance of going!? Lol I dont think I'll make it to that.

Unless I happen win a CRAP load of cash cash at the next few Tournaments xO
Dont worry, you got this.;)

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
Alberto, why so sad at HOBO.

While people were playing, you were on the driving seat of the driving games in the arcade area. I was gonna see what was up, but you looked like you didn't wanna be bothered.

:( <3

junebug

Smash Journeyman
you do realize your only big win comes from u using dk right?

also yea i do main mk but my lucario is better than most anyway.
u do realize 90% of ur big wins come from using metaknight rite?:chuckle: two can play that game lol

nope, nope, irrelevent stuff. ive done just as well with cario.

i use lucario like every set, and go even/take games or sets. sometimes i mix it up. sometimes i dont.

iRJi

Smash Champion
It doesn't matter. For me, the pride thing kind of stopped a while ago. I do use Lucario in most of my matches, but I do switch to Pikachu, Luigi, D3, depending on the situation. Just because you main one person, does not mean you are not good and can rep another.

Trela

Smash Lord
Alberto, why so sad at HOBO.

While people were playing, you were on the driving seat of the driving games in the arcade area. I was gonna see what was up, but you looked like you didn't wanna be bothered.

:( <3
Dude, I was soooo PISSED!

I did horrible that day. JUJ, a DDD, 2-0ed me in bracket. FIRST ROUND. I was gonna cry lol. And out of all the matches I played that day, I only won about 3 of them. I played....a lot of them :I

I'm gonna play JUJ again (and possibly Fogo) and see how it goes. Through the whole day and against him, I went full Lucario. I'm gonna try my Lucario against him again, and if I, you know, get *****, then I'm gonna consider picking up a secondary to help me. I dont wanna do that cause my love for Lucario is already too much to haldle!

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Dude, I was soooo PISSED!

I did horrible that day. JUJ, a DDD, 2-0ed me in bracket. FIRST ROUND. I was gonna cry lol. And out of all the matches I played that day, I only won about 3 of them. I played....a lot of them :I

I'm gonna play JUJ again (and possibly Fogo) and see how it goes. Through the whole day and against him, I went full Lucario. I'm gonna try my Lucario against him again, and if I, you know, get *****, then I'm gonna consider picking up a secondary to help me. I dont wanna do that cause my love for Lucario is already too much to haldle!
Let me help you in the Dedede matchup. :)

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Hehe, I should just pick him up. But only after I learn Wario, Peach, and Lucas.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=8373411&posted=1#post8373411

So i got,

17th out of 25 in Brawl singles.
9th out of 11 in Melee.
3rd/4th in Soul Caliber 4.

Lucario did really well, all my matches with him were down to the wire.
Link did good in friendlies but got ***** in singles.

So I've learned with Lucario I'm not spacing correctly, I either get grabbed with I hit their shield, or I get hit with their OOS options.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
tbh, I've been seeing some lucario player potential, one in a new guy, CLL (in the NW area) has been ripping up some people pretty badly (he's beaten Valdens, CLU7CH, Eggz, t0mmy, among some others I can't remember). The other (who no longer plays Brawl really) is Rayku, I've been looking at his videos, he was getting good. And I'm against what some people on the boards did about him (not going to name or anything), but he was the only lucario to make it out of pools in Genesis, and although I had a very slight qualm about his playstyle, it's really decent. I didn't like the rolling in the video (ugh, rollcario), but I think if he spent a little more time in experimenting with switching it up a bit, I think he could've been good.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9dragHCv2g
video vs. Kismet

Zucco

Smash Master
Kismet needs to camp alot more, otherwise the match up is more in lucarios favor. (imo)

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
He did the other matches after and sure enough, he won.
I now think snake could arguably be hardest MU (at least for me). I analyzed it, and the only way you can win in a camp war is very slight, and it lasts only as long as you have room for retreat. Once your back's to the wall, it gets tough. There's some other things too that I have issues with.
D3 imo has gotten loads easier, like loads, same with marth and G&W.

Trela

Smash Lord
G&W aint no advantage anymore!

I've played UTD Zac and took him to last game and almost last hit, and Lee has never lost to a G&W with Lucario, or at least from what I've seen.

I think the MU is 55:45 in Lucarios advantage or even :o

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
I agree, DI-> dair makes bair really funny, and if you got AS bucketed without punishing after in mind, it's pretty much your own fault. That and smashes are easy to steer clear of if you know the MU, and fair will be the only really reliable killer, besides dsmash possibly.

F1ZZ

Smash Lord
Sorry I have been away for so long. Just only 200 math questions and a whole lot of other homwork that needed to be done.

Trela, don't worry you are still like the best Lucario on these boards. :)

Zucco

Smash Master
Yo "insert lucario main here" I'm really happy for you and ima let you finish BUT Azen has one of the best Lucarios of all time. OF ALL TIME! *shrugs*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom