• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You Wake Up as your Main

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
Ok, id wake up with my tiara firmly on my head, then lift that crap off in Queens Center Mall, but slowly put it back on due to the new sheer numbers of random people on the floor.

I'd suddenly have a new crave for revenge on someone who betrayed me.

Wonder why everything I do is auto-canceled, and why im attracted to people dancing with blades of all sorts.

0.o, weird day.

Fire!

Smash Champion
NNID
Fire149
3DS FC
2809-9924-8928
As Mario, what would I not do?

-Become Paper
-Fly in Space without a helmet
-Kart Race
-Eat Random Mushrooms
-Do Brain Sugery
-Jump over buildings
-Fireballs

And last but not least, the stache. Nuff said

ToonTetra7

Smash Cadet
As my mainy mains, PIKACHU and Toon Link...

PIKACHU: Pika pika?
Toon Link: Syyyyaaa! :p

Yeah, completely random but what else would I do? :bee:

Iron Thorn

Smash Lord
Going to Gamelon. I'm taking the Triforce of Spag
All together now!

I'd wonder how I got so thin and gorgeous, check myself out in the mirror, then go lightning-kick Mary-Sues and set stuff I hate on fire, then rush to Nintendo to demand my own d*mn game. Then I'll transform and go around flashing annoying yaoi fangirls to prove a point before changing back so the fuzz doesn't catch me.

After that? I'd make out with Link.

OR

After getting over the horrifying gender change, I'd blow up Krystal and prevent Fox from doing things, fly to the airport and show off my sweet ride, then spend the evening howling up a storm with the neighborhood dogs and keeping all the conservative old people awake.

OR

I wouldn't be bothered by the gender change because Pit is a pantywaist anyway. I'd fly everywhere and save my family a lot on gas, alighting at the top of a tree where, for S's and G's, I'd snipe squirrels with my light-bending arrows.

OR

I'd waste 30 minutes unsuccessfully trying to investigate how my body manages to support my head. After I surrender to the strange whims of gravity, I'll try out all my crazy equipment before going to Pennsylvania to check on my grandmother...aboard a talking boat with whom I have very bizarre conversations.

OR

I'd talk to myself all day just to hear my smexy voice, warp from place to place, maybe beat up some posers who woke up as Captain Falcon. If I'm feeling mischievous I'll claim that I'm the buttchild of Batman and Zorro and start a big ol' sex scandal.

OR

Breathing a sigh of relief at getting to keep my gender, I'd keep away from bodies of water (not easy in Norfolk) lest I accidentally electrocute a flock of ducks. Oh yes, and eat apples. Apples are always good.

OR

I'd FIRE MAH LAZORZ at all those naysayers who say I shouldn't have been in Brawl, then go to my best friend's house where she compliments me on my new asexual look.

OR

Every time I have to take a dump I'll lay an egg. Thus, by the time I go back to bed I'll have one to three kids. Yikes.

DivineBlade

Smash Apprentice
Why are my ears pointy, where do i keep all my large and bulky equipment and how come my chain mail doesn't actually protect me from the monsters?

Ken-san

Smash Rookie
Where's a mirror?
*looks at self*
Suddenly I'm a bishonen prince with blue clothing, know japanese, have a sacred sword and I've got a whole kingdom under my command, oh yeah, life's good.

Waddle_Doo

Smash Cadet
I would wake up, then cry myself to sleep again because I'm in my brother's shadow...

OR

Burn my enemy's face in the ground with my PK Fire

OR

Take over Dreamland with meh mallet.

OR

Take over the Mushroom Kingdom. =D

Skwerlly

Smash Rookie
I would wake up, wonder where my body went and why I'm wearing purple shoes, then I would fly around sweeping people up in a tornado.

OR

I would wake up, and realize the sheer awesomeness of being a real-life furry, then I would go claw some people and howl afterwards, then I would fly around, trying to stop starfox.

OR

I would wake up, notice that I'm a woman, and try to take my clothes off either by taunting or firin mah lazar. Hell, I might even shoot up some space pirates too!

Hoeloe

Smash Apprentice
If you read the intro cutscene to the Wind Waker, Toon Link is actually 16.

LOL ******.

(Young Link in OOT is 9, Adult is 16. The "Coming of Age" ceremony on Outset happens at the age the great Hero (OOT Link) defeated the evil monster (Ganon), which was 16)

PCHU

Smash Lord
Now I can be Olimar.
Crap, what CAN'T I do?

I'd recruit little blades of grass from my backyard to follow me around, and do random things for me.
We've still got some soda in the fridge, so I'd use the grassmin to pull the door open, and then tell them to haul the soda to the living room.

19 minutes later (After walking all the way and setting up the controller [I use GC]), I go to spectator mode to watch n00bs duke it out on my new Movie Theater-sized tv.
I've got Dr. Thunder and little Grassmin, and I think that's all I'd need.

Of course, I have a deep urge to play piano anytime I see one, and since there's one in my room, I think it'd be quite awhile before I get to play it.
And the songs I play would require me running all over the thing, so......let's skip Reach for the Moon for now.

Also, drawing would suck, since I have to stand on the paper.
Plus there's lifting the pencil.

But I could still have fun with life, and that's all I care about.

I also main Ness.
Not much difference except I'd have awesome power.
I hope I don't burn anything by accident.

Majora_younglink

Smash Apprentice
I'd be wondering why I suddenly feel like shouting whatever I do out loud as well as why I want everyone to SHOW ME THEIR MOVES! Also I'd probably end up jumping out of my car some time in the day to FALCON PAUNCH some guy in black clothes into a hole meanwhile yelling to someone they are the new C Falcon.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
i would be a robot, so without a brain, i dunno if i would have a reaction lol

if it was melee though and i woke up as samus.... that would be.... odd lol

Thirskk

Smash Rookie
I would go and blow up my school with my STARWOLF crew.
then we would go get some Buffalo Wings.....
yah

BrawlerAidan

Smash Rookie
If i woke up as my main i would place my shield and sword on teh fl00r and give my mates mum a boomerang to shuve up her ******.. O.o
Mods.. this is only for a joke (no offences)

Zanoske

Smash Journeyman
I'd go all over town and tell people with bread to get their hands off my bread. If they touch ONE FRIKKIN PIECE OF MY BREAD! I WILL ENSURE TOTAL PECKING ON THEIR BRAIN UNTIL THEIR HEAD EXPLODES. (or chain grab to spike to the
sewer
.)

Vect0r

Smash Journeyman
If i woke up as my main i would place my shield and sword on teh fl00r and give my mates mum a boomerang to shuve up her ******.. O.o
Mods.. this is only for a joke (no offences)
Toon Link is offended by your post.

I'd love to be Lucario BTW.

Top Bottom