• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You Wake Up as your Main

Kennahh

Smash Apprentice
Confirmed, sending Magikarp. (Killingworth, CT)
My answer is...well...
The essence of evil. The bearer of the Triforce of power, I attack with the strength of a thousand bears, and destroy to my heart's content. I have no weakness . I am an outlaw, a criminal. I kill all in my path. I am burly, strong, and brave. I can defeat anyone, unarmed, at any time, I am bullet-proof . Everyone makes feeble attempts to destroy me, but they do not realize.
I am not a being, I am a god.
I am death.
I am Ganondorf.

Scimitar

Smash Cadet
I would wake up as Peach. A soft-spoken girl who enjoys strolling in quiet parks. A helpless dress-wearing, parasol-carrying, blonde-haired individual. I would look for a big, strong man to be my life-long companion. But not Mario, no; rather a BOLDER person. Someone who stands against society. Someone who doesn't care what others think of them. An outlaw, a criminal.

I wonder to myself, "Is there anyone for me?"

Kennahh

Smash Apprentice
Confirmed, sending Magikarp. (Killingworth, CT)
As Ganondorf, Bearer of the Triforce of Power, the first thing I would immediately find a lover.
I decided to take my van into the park, not by the streets, no. I drive wherever I want.
Then suddenly, I spot a woman in a pink dress merrily sitting on a bench, holding an oddish.
I say "Get in the van!" being a man of such stature, I do not ask; I command.
I think she likes my wheels.
She happily complies.

Scimitar

Smash Cadet
After entering the old, beat up van, I am tied up. My Mexican Oddish is slapped repeatedly by the same man who tied me up. I take a good look at him: Strong, confident, arrogant...evil.

I scream for help, yet I feel joy inside of me. The beast-like man pulls my hair and whispers for me to shut up. I comply.
He then blindfolds me. Darkness. I hear him sit in the front and drive us away. But where? Where is he taking me? I want to struggle to free myself, but part of me WANTS to stay.

Smash Ace
If I woke up as my main, I'd first be all "why the hell am I in a dress?"
after I came to my senses about 4 hours later, (after drinking a 72-pack of red bull) I'd notice that the dimensions of my chest have shanged, my ears have elongated, and my voice is higher...
and then it would finally hit me...

and I'd be all "sweet mother--I'm a girl."

and then I'd go around owning people with my sexiness and bada** magicery. =3

=2007=

Devil7

Smash Journeyman
On the edge of Final Destination waiting to kill y
After entering the old, beat up van, I am tied up. My Mexican Oddish is slapped repeatedly by the same man who tied me up. I take a good look at him: Strong, confident, arrogant...evil.

I scream for help, yet I feel joy inside of me. The beast-like man pulls my hair and whispers for me to shut up. I comply.
He then blindfolds me. Darkness. I hear him sit in the front and drive us away. But where? Where is he taking me? I want to struggle to free myself, but part of me WANTS to stay.

This is so wrong on so many levels.

zbomb

Smash Rookie
i would probably pick me some multi-colored friends.
and throw them at random objects and ppl.
and cry when i go swimming and forget i had a few red ones with me.
they suck so bad at swimming.
<7

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
As Ganondorf, Bearer of the Triforce of Power, the first thing I would immediately find a lover.
I decided to take my van into the park, not by the streets, no. I drive wherever I want.
Then suddenly, I spot a woman in a pink dress merrily sitting on a bench, holding an oddish.
I say "Get in the van!" being a man of such stature, I do not ask; I command.
I think she likes my wheels.
She happily complies.
That was funny

That was creepy.

dguy6789

Smash Lord
My answer is...well...
The essence of evil. The bearer of the Triforce of power, I attack with the strength of a thousand bears, and destroy to my heart's content. I have no weakness . I am an outlaw, a criminal. I kill all in my path. I am burly, strong, and brave. I can defeat anyone, unarmed, at any time, I am bullet-proof . Everyone makes feeble attempts to destroy me, but they do not realize.
I am not a being, I am a god.
I am death.
I am Ganondorf.
And *** swordsman. You forgot *** swordsman.

MiiKai

Smash Cadet
Waking up as a Ice Blue marshmellow creature that can float and copy his enemies abilities? Cool!

woopyfrood

Smash Lord
Freak out. There's no way I could pull off being Mewtwo.

OR

EXTERMINATE. EXTERRRMMIIINNNAAAAATE!

OR

Bashfully (and awkwardly) hit on princess Daisy.

OR

BEEP.

OR

PAUWNCH!

OR

*woosh-woosh-woosh* RROOOOWW!!!

OR

KYICK.

OR

YEAHZZzz!

OR

Eat people without killing them.

OR

Howl at the moon.

.Marik

is a social misfit
I would eat lots of food, as well as my enemies, to humiliate them further, and then I'll go and find the nearest Smash Ball.

And I'd be a Yoshi. That would totally f@cking rock man! :chuckle:

Tunaria

Smash Rookie
Ness - Back to high school again and pronouncing the letter L suddenly got difficult.

Ike - Got a sudden urge to fight for my friends.

Roy - Use a sword effectively and speak fluent japanese? Oh yeah!

M@v

Subarashii!
Woke up as fox- Id go to work. Starfox work-Shooting down bad guys in arwings and GETTING PAID?!?!

Lucario- Avoid capture by a stupid pokemon trainer, I would train my aura, and attempt to learn the kamehameha wave, just with aura instead of ki(they are kinda similar anyway...). Lastly, I would get my power level up to.....do I really have to say it? It has to be said at least 10 times on these forums every day.

DDD- Be the coolest person alive, because he is.
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=139061 if you havent read it yet.

I would be the best king ever, and do what I want. nuff said.

Devil7

Smash Journeyman
On the edge of Final Destination waiting to kill y
Lucario- Avoid capture by a stupid pokemon trainer, I would train my aura, and attempt to learn the kamehameha wave, just with aura instead of ki(they are kinda similar anyway...). Lastly, I would get my power level up to.....do I really have to say it? It has to be said at least 10 times on these forums every day.
OVER 9000!!!

Your right it is said often but one more time never killed anyone.

Sorry couldn't help myself

ArowYoshi

Smash Apprentice
Appalachian State University/ West Jefferson, NC
i probly wouldnt realize im Yoshi untill i went into the bathroom and looked in the mirror (im pretty out of it when i wake up). then as i glare at my new body the first thing i would do is wonder what my skull looks like. like is my nose all bone or cartlige or muscle. then after that question was answered i would probly check out my new freaking awsome jumping abilities, then i would win all of my hurdle races by an even greater margin then before, and long jump, and triple jump. i would just rock in track man, id be a beast!!!

Brave Hippo

Smash Ace
If I woke up as Olimar, Id wonder how in one night I shrunk to one inch in height and wonder why creepy vegetables were always following me around.

If I woke up as Captain Falcon, I would massage my nipples.

And If I woke up as Luigi, well, Id be Italian.

ChibiD

Smash Cadet
If I woke up as my main(s):

I'd have to..

Save Princess Zelda, again. (Toonlink)

Get my rear end whooped in some pokemon battles. (Lucario/PokemonTrainer)

Luigi: Scare people off with my Weegee face.

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
HOT ****, I'M KIRBY!!!

First, I would check my genitalia.
If I'm male, I'd squeal with joy as I was right.
If I'm Female, I'd get angry. Cos' it's like, "Well ****. I can't say 'he' anymore."

Then, I would go out to all-you-can-eat buffet, and eat EVERYTHING. Then, I'd just walk away, leaving them with nothing but "Poyo."

Then, I would go for a long nap...

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
Pii pika~aaa!
I would annoy those that I love with my name and shock my foes with electricity....all in all I`d be better off than I was before.
Piiikachuuu!

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
If I woke up as my main I'd transform into someone else every 5 minutes.

Top Bottom