• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You Wake Up as your Main

ONAGA

Smash Apprentice
I wake up and do some nado spins, then do some foward B's to my wife...

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I wake up and wonder why my nose is bigger then my body, then after seeing fruit for some odd reason I stretch my tounge out as long as life and eat it, wondering how the hell I did that.

Katakiri

LV 20
NNID
Katakiri
3DS FC
2492-5180-2983
Well since I prefer to use hacks...

Marx:
Hang out with Kirby.
Give him a false sense of security.
??? Haven't gotten that far.
Dreamland is MINE!

Female Pokemon Trainer:
Wonder why the hell I'm a white girl.
Stuff.
Stuff, stuff.
Realize I have pokemon.
Hug a Squirtle.
Solve all my problems with violence.
Fly on Charizard.
Back to stuff, but with Ivysaur.

Thany

Smash Journeyman
64Main: Adventuring, no doubt, but with other friends instead of with only a fairy.

Melee: Save Ereb/Elibe and...Hmmm...Huggle a friend of mine who happens to be dressed up
as Lalum for whatever reason(Mmmm...Red hair.... ;3 )

Oh, and play that Solo Mission Trial Map to prove that, yes, I am, in fact, useful after all >:3 8

Brawl: Touch my tail and ears, then exclaim:"YAY! I finally have the ears and tail I've
ALWAYS wanted!"...Except I like fox ears and tails better than a jackals'

...Oh well ;3

vVv Rapture

Smash Lord
Writing Team
I got three animals in some little balls and an odd clothes set up. And some gym badges.

Chaos Swordsman

Smash Apprentice
I would become the epitome of all that is manly and epic. I would walk away from my now burning home, for no domicile can house the might of the great Captain Falcon.

Knowing what I must do, I would journey across the world, seeking out the greatest of warriors. I would trek through the harshest blizzards, climb the tallest mountians, and overcome dozens of unworthy fools who dared to oppose me. I would then reach the sacred land of Chuck Norris.

Our fight would be great. The battlefield would be but a barren wasteland of destruction. We would battle for days, weeks, until eventually, it would come down to one final move. Falcon Punch meeting Roundhouse Kick.

The explosion would be more powerful than that of a meteor strike. And only one of us would walk away.

It would be me, for none, not even the great Chuck Norris, can defeat the Falcon. Knowing that I had just claimed the title of the most powerful being in existance...

I'd go get some pizza pie. :chuckle:

JigglyPunch

Smash Apprentice
Put on my suit and show the world, nay UNIVERSE who the greatest bounty huntress is.
Or anticipate bombing dodongos and being bored around here.

Derressh

Smash Cadet
I would get up, eat some Pokéflakes, grab my Pokéballs and hop in my Pokécar to go drive down to the Pokémon center. There, I would deposit my Magikarp, Pidgey, and Mudkipz, and withdraw my Squirtle, Ivysaur, Charizard, and Darkrai (because, let's be serious here, what self-respecting Pokémon Trainer DOESN'T have at least 1 legendary?).

I would then proceed to wander around in tall grass aimlessly for hours and hours on end, beating the living crap out of anything that moves (including other trainers wandering around in the tall grass aimlessly for hours and hours on end).

Sooner or later, after a long walk through a dark cave, I would come across the Pokémon League! It will be at that moment that I realize my destiny! To defeat the Elite 4 and become the Grand Champion of the League itself! However, after an extensive background check, they would disqualify me on the premise that I'm wanted for 1209387 accounts of murder, both Pokémon and Pokémon Trainer alike...

And then I get to wake up and do it all over again when they make ANOTHER remake of an old version. >.>

Ksenics

Smash Rookie
id breath fire on you for bumping a 2 month old thread. and then i would take ur starz

Mr. Game and Watch Jn.

Smash Rookie
Final Destination, Waiting for Master/Crazy Hand
I would...
Wonder where the hell my 3d dimension went, eat some sausages, feed my turtle, catch any moving thing with my bucket, drop some of my enemies to oblivion using the manhole, become a judge, burn stuff, go scuba diving 'n' stuff.
or
have a epic sword that does more damage at the tip, but be pissed at being called Gay all the time.
or
Race in the F-Zero grand prix with my awesome Blue Falcon, and whenever I do something I say "Falcon (insert action here)!" And I'll Falcon Punch anybody who gets in my way.
or
Attempt to steal the Triforce, yet again! And make sure that Link gets pissed of from Navi.

ludvigpasse

Smash Cadet
I would be surprised waking up 170 pounds lighter floating around and wearing a hat but i would probobly get to much dust in my big eyes.

Meta_Knight_777

Smash Apprentice
I would wonder when I put on so much weight, and got a spiky shell... Then I would fire my minions and employ liquid terminators instead with Tanks, and other modern day weaponry and vehicles. LET'S SEE MARIO BEAT DAT!!!

MrBlueSky

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RowdyRags
Wake up and find that I have a spandex suit with nipple buttons, run to my rocket car that is slower than every other rocket car, fly off an edge and falcon punch Black Shadow, making him explode from the inside due to the unfathomable awesomeness, causing a light so great that it travels the span of 3 galaxies in less than 2 seconds.

Konner

Smash Cadet
Realize I'm ****ed because I'm now slow as hell, and I can't speak a sentence without yelling.
I also have some sort of strange condition with my hands, purple pours out of them when I move them.

Batandy

Smash Apprentice
I would be scared by my psi powers and i would play with my yoyo.
Or
I would wonder why i have no neck and a mask on.

karatekickz

Smash Rookie
id wake and do the same thing i do every day. just go outside and by some mushrooms with the loose change i found then fight the gaint turtle dragon moster.

PZ

Smash Lord
Falcon punch everyday, have good breakfast man fitting, put on my knee of justice, and just well say"can you move out the way gawd you slowpokes!" while im driving behind a car.

daisythirdeyeW33

Smash Apprentice
Ask myself why Zelda didn't see this coming and why she didn't do something about it.

-OR-

I DON'T WANNA BE A GIRL!! ! ! ! ! ! !

.. . . . .. ... . . . . . . . . oh wait!

I forgot I could transform into someone who is androgynous. SWEEET!

UltraPuff

Smash Apprentice
I would suddenly have a luxurious mustache, be able to take special powers from various objects, creep people out with my awesome dance, and become the most awkward person to be around.

GO WEEGEE

Deboog

Smash Cadet
I eat a nice bowl of Falcon Crunch, drink a glass of Falcon Punch, and then go out to eat for some Falcon Lunch.

Top Bottom