• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You want a piece of Mii? Mii Sharing Thread!

Game&Watcher

Smash Ace
NNID
GameAndWatcher96
Could someone do the Demoman from TF2? The one I've seen give him two eyes, but I want a one eyed version. I plan on making him a Gunner after seeing his customization options.
Here's a picture of him:

Last edited:

Storm Eagle

Smash Lord
NNID
Storm88
Sorry, I tried, but there is no way to make an Eyepatch, because the eyes are always on the highest layer. :(

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Do you like it? :p

Is there anybody else who wants to request a Mii? This is actually a really fun thing to pass the time until the game comes out! :D
Charizard?

Spatman

Smash Ace
hey, He seems him!

...and you make me remember the sweet times when I and my cousin used to play Pokèmon TCG with his gameboy and in deutsche speech :')

Last edited:

SmashBroPlusB

Smash Cadet
NNID
smashbroplusb
3DS FC
3136-6824-7861
Awesome work, Storm Eagle. The Ice Climbers look fantastic!

I've never been a fan of playing as imitations of real-life figures, so most of my Miis are game characters, with a couple OCs sprinkled in that I mainly use whenever I play a Mii. I'll throw my stuff up here in a bit, if for some reason anyone's interested.

Ben Holt

Smash Master
NNID
BenHolt
3DS FC
5455-9637-6959
Switch FC
5283 2130 1160
I have a pretty good Mii of Crash Bandicoot. I may share it here soon.

.Shìkì

Smash Ace
Do you like it? :p

Is there anybody else who wants to request a Mii? This is actually a really fun thing to pass the time until the game comes out! :D
I wish that i saw this on the 3rd cause it was my birthday... anyway, could you make the guy in my forum-avatar please? ._.

Another picture :

Aaand :

(ignore the red eye, only there cause story spoiling reasons).

Last edited:

Cpt.

Smash Lord

The Hero of 20XX

Mii Sword Fighter
Hurricane
Ike's Move
Rainbow
Wolf ecs Up B

edit: it got removed somehow... ill fix it later

Last edited:

Doomie

Smash Cadet
NNID
curyoschriz
3DS FC
1306-7597-1662
INTRODUCING... SNOOP DOGG!

"Naze kon'nichiwa! Hai, watashi wa anata ga sumasshuburazāzu ga hōshutsu sa reta to omottashi, sono saigo no moji o motte ita chi tte iruga, wata****achiha atarashī hito o tsuika suru koto ni shima****a. Kare wa hijō ni, ridorī yori mo sarani yosō sa reta! Kore wa, jissai, hijō ni orokadearu. Sore wa sunūpu· dogguda! Kare wa gan ja joruto wa, potto Pummeler to dōpudasshu o fukume, hijō ni kyōryokuna hi no kōgeki o jikkō suru tame ni kare no marifana o shiyō ****e imasu! Kare no chūritsu B wa gan ja joruto nodesu. Sō bakuhatsu-tekina kikku ga, soreha sekai hi (ka, sukunakutomo anata no ashi) o settei shimasu. Kare no saido B wa marifanamisairu to yoba rete iru! Matomona han'i ga moeru yōna doroppukikku. Hontōni netsu o ageru tame ni sore o jūden! Kare no appu B wa hontōni omoshiroidesu! Kore wa, potto Pummeler to yoba re, sore ga takazora hikō konbo no tame ni kūki-chū ni anata to anata no teki no ryōhō o hakobu, jōshō panchi no arashidada. Kare no saishū-tekina ugoki wa, B no shimo, dōpudasshu to iu namae ga tsuke raremasu. Sore wa anata ga idaina kikku ni konbo ga dekiru kiken-sei no uchi muteki hiyakuda. Watashi wa anata ga kono atarashī kyarakutā o o tanoshimi kudasai! Watashi wa tanoshimi ga tsukutte, kare o ensō ga takusan atta!"
-Masahiro Sakurai

Translation:
Why hello there! Yes, I know you thought Smash Bros. was released and had its last character, but we decided to add a new person. He was highly anticipated, even more than Ridley! It is quite silly, actually.
It's Snoop Dogg! He uses his marijuana to perform very powerful fire attacks including Ganja Jolt, Pot Pummeler and Dope Dash!
His neutral B is Ganja Jolt; A kick so explosive, it'll set the world on fire (or at least your leg).
His side B is called Marijuana Missile! A fiery dropkick with decent range. Charge it to really turn up the heat!
His up B is really funny! It's called Pot Pummeler, and it's a storm of rising punches, carrying both you and your foes into the air for a high-flying combo.
His final move, down B, is named Dope dash. It's an invincible leap out of danger that you can combo into a mighty kick.

I hope you enjoy this new character! I had a lot of fun making AND playing him!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ganja Jolt
Dope Dash
Pot Pummeler
Marijuana Missile
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Winning Screen

(issa ***** mii fiter)

Last edited:

murdokdracul

"What do you mean you support Yoshimitsu?!"
NNID
murdokdracul
3DS FC
2836-0188-2561
Switch FC
SW-5151-9208-7814
I posted my Mii of Ike's right hand man Soren in another thread, but here he is again with a QR Code:

I'm really happy with the Mage outfit. The robe matches Soren's from FE9, and the pants and boots are like his from FE10:

Last edited:

Jmacz

Smash Journeyman
NNID
aWildJmacz
This is probably a stupid question, but is there a way to download these from other people? I suck at making them, I tried a google search and got nothing.

SonicZeroX

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4425-1491-5645
This is probably a stupid question, but is there a way to download these from other people? I suck at making them, I tried a google search and got nothing.
Scan the QR codes people have been posting in the Mii Maker

Jmacz

Smash Journeyman
NNID
aWildJmacz
Scan the QR codes people have been posting in the Mii Maker
That sounds like a Wii U thing, I'm gunna assume I haven't figured it out because I can't do it on the 3ds? Or do I just take a picture lol

Edit: Nvm I figured it out.

Last edited:

Pippin (Peregrin Took)

Formerly “ItalianBaptist”
Switch FC
SW-0542-4021-7641
Made a Goku mii for the occasion but I think he's gonna have to be a gunner...that's the only way to replicate his ki attacks. Have you guys seen the arm cannon that looks like Shenron? - Prob gonna name him "Goku + DBZ" because it sounds awkward like Rosalina and Luma and Duck Hunt Duo

murdokdracul

"What do you mean you support Yoshimitsu?!"
NNID
murdokdracul
3DS FC
2836-0188-2561
Switch FC
SW-5151-9208-7814
Can you make Jude Mathis? Here's a few pics of him
I'm not sure how successful I've been because I don't really know the character, but I tried for you:

Examples:

(I know he'd be a brawler but this has the blue trim...)
Here you go. Don't feel obliged to use it; I think someone else might do him better than me.

Can you try to make a final fantasy black mage mii?
I...tried?

Last edited:

artemisxrpg

Smash Rookie
I'm not sure how successful I've been because I don't really know the character, but I tried for you:

Examples:

(I know he'd be a brawler but this has the blue trim...)
Here you go. Don't feel obliged to use it; I think someone else might do him better than me.

I...tried?

I think you're kinda there but not quite what I'm looking for though. Thanks for trying. I think you nailed the black mage though.

UltimateXsniper

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5198-2617-9626

I made Solid Snake Mii Gunner since Snake didn't return for smash 4. I made the specials more like Snake whether it resembles his moves in a way from brawl or what would fit his characteristics.
Neutral B- Grenade Launch: Snake in Brawl throws grenades so it makes sense to give him this.
Side B- Stealth Burst: Snake is a stealthy character so this would match him just right. Gunner Missile is a good choice too if you want it to resemble his side B move from brawl.
Up B- Arm Rocket: Snake from Brawl recovery never really did any damage, but it gained him some huge heights.
Down B- Bomb Drop: Snake in Brawl could place a mine...Well...This is the closest it gets.

As for outfits and headgears, it doesn't seem to need any. I don't own all outfits and headgears so I don't know if there is any to resemble snake other than the ninja headband (optional) if you like it better than his "default" headband.

Last edited:
Top Bottom