• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Youmacon Results

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
I went all MK!

Also, Keitaro, switch the prefix to Brawl & Melee. There was a Melee tournament too.

:phone:

LOE1

Smash Lord
shoutouts to me being free

shoutouts to vex bodying me with bowser and almost ganon

shoutouts to kee almost beating tutu

shoutouts to m2k for being the only mk that can gimp me easily

shoutouts to tech for beating me today. dont worry, im really gonna work on the mu next time we meet.

shoutouts to the kids on stream making hype

shoutouts to seeding

shoutouts to :dedede:

shoutouts to me having to walk from the place where ya get the pass to cobo hall, just to find out i had to get a pass at so i had to walk back and miss dubz cause of it

shoutouts to apash for being :salt:y at me

still salty i didnt do better though :salt:

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
Melee

1: Mew2King ($132.00) - Good stuff winning

2: Vex Kasrani ($66.00) - Good stuff getting 2nd

3: Inui ($22.00) - Good stuff getting 3rd

4: Talwind - Didn't get to see you play.

5: Soul - Nice seeing you again. Thanks for the advice.

7: Zinoto - GGs, man.

9: FF Xatic - GGs. Your Falcon bodied me lmao.

9: Zyth - Wish we got to play Melee friendlies :(

13: Royce Greenfield - Fun friendlies.

13: CEO Jebailey - Your set vs M2K was... entertaining lmao. Huge thanks for hosting this event though.

13: Apasher - Loses to Brawl players.

17: Bolt - GGs, and fun friendlies.

17: JTsm - I'll teach you Marth.

17: BAKA - DQ? :/

Brawl

1: CT Mew2King ($247.50) - Fun friendlies. You're too good.

2: Bloodcross ($137.50) - Didn't meet, but good stuff getting 2nd.

3: CT Vex Kasrani ($82.50) - Dat :dedede:

4: Zinoto ($55.00) - Son, I am disappoint.

5: False ($27.50) - Fun friendlies.

5: CT Chibo ($27.50) - Nice meeting you.

7: GDX - Thanks for warning me about the ****ty controller lol. I think someone took it when I left it on the table. Welp, their loss.

7: Mikey Lenetia - Nice seeing you again.

9: Sailor Tutu - Always fun seeing you.

9: Keitaro - I always enjoy your commentary.

9: FF Ori_bro - Dat free bracket tho. Jk, nice placing :p

13: Zyth - GGs, bro. It's been a while since we last played.

13: JTsm - Good stuff beating Mikey.

13: CoF Tech_Chase - I still like watching your :dedede:. Also, shoutouts to those Melee friendlies :yeahboi:

13: Bullet Squall - Nice seeing you.

17: Affy - BURNT MOTHA ****IN EGGZ

17: Godzson - Nice seeing you again.

17: Jawsome - Didn't see you. We should've played some friendlies D:

17: LOE1 - Johns.

17: WCN - Nice seeing you again. It's been a while.

17: Amity - GGs, man, Your Snake is good.

25: Kee - I feel like you're better than this.

25: Apasher - Get better.

33: Zoro - Your Snake has potential. Make better use of your grenades.

49: Tony H - GGs, man.

Shoutouts to the rest of the con players who showed up! I hope you all had a good time!

Shoutouts to :dedede:

Shoutouts to :bowser2:

Anti-shoutouts to ****ty controllers.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Had fun. Cannot wait til Apex to see you guys again. Big thanks to false Keitaro and d1 for helping.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
Shoutouts to D1 for doing work in Marvel getting 9th out of 90+ (i think) while only losing to Ricky Ortiz and the eventual winner IFC Yipes.

Shoutouts to GDX for repping FL/SSHQ

**** Halberd

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
Seagull no I didn't. It costed about 250 in expenses and the total amount I had that inui gave me and from what i got from melee was about 400 dollars. I made about 150. I don't understand these payouts tbh cuz it's not what I have.

quest - thx yea i used whichever char I felt like or whichever char Vex requested.

Kee

Smash Rookie
I don't feel like giving full shout outs so here is a quick few:

BulletSquall: Good stuff doing well at this tournament. Glad that you are motivated again after that unfortunate session the other day.

Tech: Thanks for helping me find out where to actually register and save me five hours of walking around and asking awkward cosplayers where to go.

Jawsome: Good seeing you again. Sad that we couldn't get more friendlies. I hope to see you at ps5 or whatever other tournament.

Ori: Glad you didn't eliminate me this time. You are the nemesis of macomb now though. (My group) Good stuff at this tourney though. I will get over this jinx I have with you though.

Loe1: Good matches. Pretty intense games and could have gone either way. Looking forward to more matches and seeing you get better like you have been.

Tutu: Damn good set we had. I have to admire you for being able to put work in with a character like sheik in brawl. I hope to get some more matches like we had there again.

Youmacon staff: You guys did a really good job running this tournament. Had plenty of fun here. I will complain a bit about the seeding later on in the post though.

Zyth and Apasher: Good to see you guys here. I agree with you guys that I am better than this, but I have to give credit to tutu and loe1 for beating and outplaying me. They are damn good players and I have no shame losing to them. I will however get better and I will contend with the good players.

I will say that I got a pretty tough bracket especially in doubles. I had to face m2k and inui in the second round. That's a bit on the short stick. Having to face tutu in the second round was a bit early for a second round matchup. I understand though that you guys probably never heard of me though and that can't be helped. I will need to beat good players if I want to get further in and win tournaments. I hope to participate in another one of your guy's tournaments in the future.

Also, jtsm thanks for being nice, but my metaknight is trash so lets forget that match happened. Quite an embarrassment to have it on stream. Same with my oli on that inconsistent first round match even if i did win convincingly.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Jason u got more than that. I think the file Keitaro has doesn't include all the ppl who paid

Also youmacon staff was great but apex staff held it down hehe

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
KoolOriBro Shoutouts~

1: CT Mew2King - Good job winning, fun friendlies
2: Bloodcross - Nice meeting you, you are a pretty cool dude. Fun friendlies and doubles.
3: CT Vex Kasrani - Nice job getting top 3 Vex! Fun doing friendlies with you.
4: Zinoto - I still ove you Julian. You did fine Vex and BC are amazing players and nothing can be done about that other than you getting better.
5: False - Fun matches in dubs. You are a really cool dude haha. I'll see you at APEX
5: CT Chibo - Great set Chibo, thanks for the great stream as well and allowing me to commentate. I'll see you at the next meeting.
7: GDX - You are the coolest dude. I'm glad you roomed with us :D I'll see you at APEX
7: Mikey Lenetia - Mikeyyyyyyyyyyy it was amazing to see you my friend it has been WAY to long. Hopefully you get the day of for PS5 can't wait to see you again!
9: Xzax - My :popo: sucks and I thank you for showing me this. I really need to commit to strictly Olimar. Fun stuff in dubs and friendlies. See you at APEX
9: Sailor Tutu - You did fine tutu, I think you'll do way better next time if you play like you said you need to. Implement it and get back on top!
9: Keitaro - Fun commentating with you and doing dubs. See you at the next meeting!
9: FF Ori_bro - STOP USING :popo: OUTSIDE OF THE :olimar: DITTO. QUIT DOUBTING YOUR :olimar:
's ability :(
13: Zyth - fun chatting anf dubs
13: JTsm - Hey man whats up man Detroit sucks man
13: CoF Tech_Chase - Gotta work on that :fox: MU :I
13: Bullet Squall - Jake thanks for a close set. I am constantly seeing improvement in you and its a great thing.
17: Godzson - needs to lift more
17: Jawsome - Nice seeing you Mike
17: FF Xatic - <3 Thanks for the help during my set
17: LOE1 - you'll bounce back buddy. I believe in LOE1
17: WCN - YoooOOOoOO thanks for the Jolly Rancher Vodka :3 also fun stuff seeing you this weekend.
17: Amity - Scottyyyyyy awesome seeing you my friend. I can't wait till we meet in bracket again. You are slowly improving and I can see it.
25: Kee - We didn't have to play ^_^
25: Apasher - The road to improvement is a long one my padiwon. Reek the benefits when they come.

Alex Strife: Eeerrrrrmmmmaaaahhhhggggaaaawwwwddd it was amazing to see you this weekend. Sorry we never chilled outside the tourneys my friends wanted me to hang with them and I really wanted to RAVE on Saturday :3 See you at APEX and the next staff meeting.

To all of the con players. Keep coming out to these and maybe locals. A lot of you were really cool and seemed to have a urge to learn and improve.

APEX staff: Thanks for coming out and hosting this. It was amazing to have out EC brethren out here this past weekend. Come back anytime aka Phoenix Saga 5 ;)

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
1: CT Mew2King ($247.50) - Makes money. Still johns. Unbelievable.

2: Bloodcross ($137.50) - Great player. It was fun doing friendlies with you. Perhaps we'll MM next time and I'll show you what I'm about.

3: CT Vex Kasrani ($82.50) - Thanks for your advice and motivation to keep playing :dedede:. It's not easy but seeing you do work with him is making me itch to get back in it with him again. Also THANK YOU for going :bowser2: LMAO.

4: Zinoto ($55.00) - Living up to our crew's name. :denzel:

5: False ($27.50) - Next time, I will be ready for whatever you decide to throw at me. Apex 2013. Get ready. Also GGs and nice actually talking to you this time!

5: CT Chibo ($27.50) - <3 you for allowing me to do commentary. SO much fun.

7: GDX - Thanks for teaming. Sunday teams were soooo legit. F-Throw to Waft will forever have a place in my heart now LMAO.

7: Mikey Lenetia - Rusty. It's all good. You still did well here! And nice to see you again finally <3 You look happy with DJ :)

9: Xzax - Nice to meet you. Sorry about not MMing you. Work johns.

9: Sailor Tutu - Told you, you were gonna enter lmao.

9: Keitaro - GGs in doubles yo. Nice to see you again.

9: FF Ori_bro - :salt: at your bracket lol.

13: Zyth - BODIED.

13: JTsm - The name of this tournament should be "**** Kyle Senk 2012" :salt:

13: CoF Tech_Chase - Eh.

13: Bullet Squall - Hey sexy. :denzel:

17: 2FRSH - I remember you.

17: Affy - Where that :yoshi2: at son?

17: Godzson - Yoooooooooooo.

17: Jawsome You already know....<3

17: FF Xatic - Yo...at least you weren't the only victim of the Mikey Lenetia Loser's Bracket Curse..lmao.

17: LOE1 -Maybe one day you will beat my :dedede:. But you're gonna have to work for it honey. :woman: GGs.

17: WCN - I was so plastered all weekend I forgot to hit you up Saturday lol

17: Amity - Scotttttty <3 We need to play at PS5.

25: MoGil - I doubt you will see this...but GGs!

25: Kee - I still have your charger homeboy. lol

Shoutouts to Apex Staff for making this Youmacon a bit more interesting. Hope you guys can do it again next week. Thanks Alex Strife for putting this all together!

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
You can Up+B from above the stage down, or Up+B from a more vertical angle so he can't needle you to kill you (and then you can work on timing your Up+B to just barely reach the ledge).

Or you can stop being bad and not let Sheik get you off the stage in such a bad position.

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
...or I could stop being bad and not let you get me off the stage in such a bad position.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
big thanks to tech chase playing a match of brawl with me...the only one i have done in a months minus Keitaro's tournament.

Top Bottom