• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your Best Two Characters?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shai Hulud

Smash Lord
Main: Ice Climbers-- Even though I've only been using them for about 2.5 weeks, they're probably my best.

Secondary: Captain Falcon

Probably going to start using Sheik as a secondary though.

MuseLives

Smash Journeyman
Enjoying some leisurely chaos...in New Jersey
it really all depends how well my brain is functioning when I play. On a good day, it'll be

1) Marth
2) Sheik

On a bad day, it'll be

1) Pichu
2) Peach (lol the only reason i'm even learning peach is because my doubles partner wants to rock a double peach team >_> my lack of skill completely counterbalances any advantage of that though. CC Dsmash ftw hehe.)

GammaKnight

Smash Rookie
  1. Falco
  2. Marth/Doc

I've recently picked up Falco (about 7 months ago), but I've always played as Marth since SSBM came out. Doc's there with Marth since there was a period where I used him a lot.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Samus/Fox....

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
<3 your sig, haruhi is so hot :'|

i have 2 mains but i use 10-15 characters in tournaments safely and successfully. some of us are just diverse like that, xD

Binx

Smash Master
1) Marth
2) Fox

But I consider Mario my best character, but just because I am good with him doesn't mean it isnt easier to win with the better characters, I play Link for low tier, and every once in a while I bust out my falco, capn falcon, and Puff. I really want to learn ICs sooo unpredictable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom