• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your brawl name.

Life

Smash Hero
InferiorityComplex--because I'm terribad.
InCom--shortened it for Rule of Cool + namesearches + five-character ingame tag limit

Abel1994

Smash Lord
pokemon teh best?

lol im looking for a cool name like 70% of people here :/ I want a nickname and not ma real name >:(

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
Would be my last name. Yay for being creative.

Thany

Smash Journeyman
"THANY"

Not sure why I put it in all caps...
The first time I tried Brawl, it was at a friend's house, and I didn't know I could use lowercase,

Then when we got our Wii, I made it the same name again(all caps, too. As well as on another
friend's Wii.)

But in Melee I use "
シャニー"(JP spelling of "Thany")

Thany is my nickname because FE6 is my favourite Fire Emblem game(Yay, Roy!)
Thany is a character from the same game and I like her, plus it's only a few letters off of my
first name ^w^

Pogoshark

Diddy-Strong
NNID
Pogoshark
OminousBlue: Because I dyed my hair blue, and being Ominous is cool

I dont want to loose my post count so im stuck as:
PK Love: an attack Lucas uses in MOTHER3 and brawl (Usmash)

D Who?

Smash Journeyman
D Who? is a joke. The first tourny I ever went to I notice they called out names. I figured it'd be funny (from myself and friends) to have them yell out D Who? and I'd reply "*********!!!!" It's pretty funny.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
USMASH IS SUPPOSED TO BE PK LOVE?

Whoa, blew my mind.

Anyways, Supreme Dirt comes from the fact that I have a very poor self-image, and highly underrate myself, while actually doing fairly well at quite a bit of stuff.

Oh, my tag is either SDirt or LBP. SDirt should be dead obvious, LBP stands for Lester B. Pearson, my favourite Canadian Prime Minister.

SpliziT

Smash Cadet
Sp!iZ - Short for SpliziT. I got SpliziT from the word Explicit. I basically remixed the word haha ..thought it was cool.

FIREL

Smash Ace
My Brawl name came from Fire Luigi, because Fire Luigi is probally one of the best constume he has.
But because theres only 5 letters, I chose to have FIRE + L for Luigi ... FIREL. It also sounded good. Could be pronouned as "one word" too.

highfive

Smash Lord
highfive

gamer tag: HI 5

Line: You've just been high fived.

Sadly I never knew you could have a space in between words and capitalize your username.

Meta Marth

Smash Apprentice
Find a cool sounding Japanese word that most likely means nothing. Something like desu.
Japanese names always seem cool.
I use Galxy, short for Galaxy or Project Galaxy.

i8pie

Smash Apprentice
i8pie. I've been familiar with this name for ages, years even. All I remember about its origin was I heard some random, 'I like pie' or something. Then I got into Maple Story and jokingly (though regrettably) took the name Iatepie. After I quit, it kind of stuck like a scab and I decided to use it one day when I was playing Brawl.

Now it's been passed onto here. The 8 was because I couldn't fit 'ate'.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Read about Skies of Arcadia in a gaming magazine once.

Vyse just stuck.

Years later I obtained a pristine copy for GameCube :)

~XP~

Smash Apprentice
One day when I was young, I went over to my cousin's house to play some Melee. He told me to put in a name, and for some reason, I put in XP, and I've used it since.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Brawl Tag?

"1+1=7"

Yes, most random thing ever. I started with "1+1=?", but 7 popped in my head somewhere along the line and I found it hilarious. As such, I started using it. Most people find it humorous, so hey, everything's good.

Altspammer

Smash Rookie
If anyone has played Metroid Prime: Hunters, then they would know what an altspammer is.

SharkAttack

Smash Lord
SharkAttack: I wanted something that sounded decent I guess. I really don't know why I picked it. I'm not even into sharks at all. I figured it would be something people could remember me by as oppose to a username with a bunch of random numbers and letters. I'm ok with it, but if I would have put more thought into my username I would have gone with a couple of other ideas I had.

Xinc

Smash Lord
NNID
xincmars
3DS FC
2981-7601-8481
Originally Mars, but I became XincMars (Tagname either Mars or Xinc)

I played a bit aggressively, so that's an analogy on Mars. Xinc stands for X-Dragon, and in Cantonese, it can be interpreted as an insult to someone.

Onomanic

Heaven Piercer
Well I like the color blue a lot, and I figured "blu" looks cooler than "blue." So I chose blu, only soon after learning of the spelling used in TF2.

The "link" proceeds it because I use... blue Link. Nothing is capitalized because that looks funny.

Edit: Oh my tag. It's "bluLk" because the lower case "L" in Brawl looks funny. Lately I use Dan because that's my name.

The real little comet

Smash Cadet
Haha, yeah.
A few years back, I found myself addicted to an online game. I played it every day during the summer of 2006. One time playing around, I found someone with a character that had the same name as mine. I was infuriated. Yet inspired.

So, to this day, my account name for mostly every website I browse, is The real little comet.

just6586

Smash Rookie
well, just is obviously short for Justin (or maybe not obviously, but I honestly don't know what else it would be short for other than "justice") and the numbers represent my birthday. I used to go by "jive" or some play on that for a lot of websites, but that user name carries a few presumptions with it and it felt weird to be called that, so just6586 it is :awesome:

Riot

Smash Rookie
Mine is a funny story, i got it from another video game. It was star wars battlefront 2. I ended up getting infamous with my original name so i changed it, unfortunately the first one i could think of was the song "Riot" that was playing when i changed it. I decided to go with it cuz i liked it when i joined these forums friday.

Joaco

Triforce of Wisdom
NNID
JoacoRyu8
In Argentinean tournaments the tag limit is 4, and I like old videogames so one day I choose 8Bit and stood there. Before I played as "N00b". Yeah, a n00b reached grand finals (?)

Deft

Smash Cadet
Deft was my phantasy star online character. I made my smash name Dustoman tho cause my names Dustin and I had been playing lots of Tatsunoko vs Capcom at the time...

Sitien maker

Smash Cadet
Sitien,one of firsts words i say when i was very young
Maker,because i starting use editors or programm like RPG Maker
StMk in brawl(SiTien MaKer shortned STMK)

TCRhade

Smash Champion
NNID
TabuuForte
Mine is TABUU (all capital letters). I'm such a huge fan of the guy that I've made it my actual gamer tag in any games that let me enter a player name.

Top Bottom