• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your brawl name.

ChickenWing13

Smash Lord
NNID
Frosty93
Mine is TABUU (all capital letters). I'm such a huge fan of the guy that I've made it my actual gamer tag in any games that let me enter a player name.
How could u be a huge fan.

He had such a small part in brawl.

izic

Smash Cadet
I was playing Melee one day with friends and I tried to enter my real name(Isaac) as a nametag but couldn't due to the 5 letter limit. I couldn't think of a cool name at the time and I really wanted to use my name so I simply shortened it and came up with "Izic".

EpixAura

Smash Journeyman
I have several names, varying for controller settings:
EpixAura: Really, I use this for everything. It's so hard to find a name in MMOs without using a number, but this worked, and I loved it, so it stayed.

Cykos: From a fanfic on a Sonic forum, would you believe it. I'm not a big fan of the forum or of fanfiction, but my brother is, and the story was so amazing that I had to pay tribute to it in some way.

Flaco: As a Falco main, I changed around some control settings to make certain techniques easier, and HAVE YOU EVER TRIED TO TYPE FALCO?! It ALWAYS ends up being Flaco. Therefore, I made it my name.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I'm starting to use LUGIA now. 10
monopoly
dollars goes to whoever guesses where it's from.

Lenus Altair

Smash Ace
Lenus being a soft sound or note. Altair being the eye of the eagle Aquila.

I like to interpret as "Soft Eyed Eagle" or "Soft Spoken Eagle"

SuperMetroid44

Smash Lord
My name on Brawl is Ice. It sort of came to me randomly, I've always loved cold temperatures and also I'm a "chillin" brawler, so I thought why not and went for it. I had other nicknames for brawl back in the day like "Puppy", "Wolf", "Sushi", etc. etc. But now I just keep it at Ice since it's easy for everyone to keep track of.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Shortiecanbrawl came about when I was in the eigth grade. My friends called me shortie, and I was n00b who was hyped about Brawl. I don't even like the name anymore, but what can you do? I have Ke$haOfTheFlies, SimonIsTheBeast, and Spongecakes on other websites. All of them I prefer over "Shortiecanbrawl" >.>

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Krys ("Chris") is my real name. I created "Krystedez" on a whim in order to have a different name for my human form. It's unique, no one else has it, and it sounds Celtic.

For the longest time I used to use a silver-fox recolor of Tails as an avatar named Spectrum, and then he grew into actual original character and ... well fursona I guess. I don't go by that name any more, except from friends close to me that I met online when I was 12 years old :)

Krystedez: Human Incarnation of Spectrum
Spectrum: Silver/Arctic Anthro Fox Reincarnation of Krystedez

I wish I could get back into my artwork lol...

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
My Brawl tag is either "SOL", after my username, or - on some occasions - "KEFKA" after the main antagonist of Final Fantasy VI, since pink Meta Knight's colors resemble Kefka somewhat.

TOPIX

Smash Apprentice
I used to be really active on a video games section on a forum on a site called www.topix.com (go figure...) and I went by "TOPIX.COM'S CHOSEN ONE". Eventually people started calling me 'TOPIX' for short so I went and ran with it, and now here I am. I also go by 'Oatmeal Creme Pie' as well, because I love dem Lil' Debbie Oatmeal Creme Pies. :3

BirthNote

Smash Master
NNID
GeneticDestiny
I was watching Death Note when Brawl was coming out and I liked the anime. When I saw the final episode I thought it would be cool if there was a reverse of that deadly book. I thought of a Life Note, but didn't like the idea because I felt that life wasn't the opposite of death--just the thing between death and its actual opposite. Then, I decided that birth is the opposite of death because one meant you're entering life and the other meant you're leaving it. I used the name for Brawl, but because of the character limit, I decided on BNote.

Laraso

Smash Rookie
Laraso... It means nothing, really, I just made it up about 4 years ago. It has been my username on every website I have ever visited on the internet and has been my alias on every video game I have played since then, so it has sort of become a second name, in a sense.

In Brawl I am Laras, because of the 5 letter limit.

Dynamite

Smash Apprentice
Dyno: The name came from Bean The Dynamite which is my favorite Sonic character and from Yoshi who is a dinosaur (obviously) and also my main.

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
Because there is already the most electrifying man in brawl history...which is Fogo...

So I am the most manly player in brawl period.....for it takes huge cajones to look this good with a LT beating my opposition.

Pogoshark

Diddy-Strong
NNID
Pogoshark
Can anyone help me out, I need a new brawl name, Im having trouble thinking of anything

heres some things about me that might help...

- im laid back
- im a gamer (duh)
- i main Ness
- im funny
- im a troll
- i like dark/gothic things
- i listen do screamo
- i like the earthbound/mother series
- i like sugar

Thanks

SuperMetroid44

Smash Lord
Can anyone help me out, I need a new brawl name, Im having trouble thinking of anything

heres some things about me that might help...

- im laid back
- im a gamer (duh)
- i main Ness
- im funny
- im a troll
- i like dark/gothic things
- i listen do screamo
- i like the earthbound/mother series
- i like sugar

Thanks
How about Mr. S

S could stand for Saturn (As in Mr. Saturn :p) or Sugar or whatever lol

Pogoshark

Diddy-Strong
NNID
Pogoshark
How about Mr. S

S could stand for Saturn (As in Mr. Saturn :p) or Sugar or whatever lol
You Sir/Madam , Are a genius.

That is a pretty awesome nickname.

I was going for something a little more defining though, maybe like the name of an enemy on MOTHER3 or Earthbound...

It also suck that the name i really wanted isnt avalible on youtube EVEN THOUGH no one is using it.

I wanted Negative Man, which could be abbreviated to -Man or BatteryMan which can abbreviate to +-man

MysteryRevengerson

IT'S A MYSTERY TO ALL
I now go by Bzzy. Because I was writing my name down, and noticed that the top curve of my B looked like a z, and that overall it looked like a three. So B + Z + 2 other letters = Bzzy.

Complicated, eh? I usually pronounce it bee-zee, but saying it like Busy has it's uses too

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
My tag for all games is Rocketsci or some variation
Since I mained Lucas, I changed it to RocketPSI and simply made it RocketPSIence.
I use rPSI as a shortened version.
as for my tag in game, I use Zucht, because it is "Sigh" in Dutch and is pretty bad ***.

Yikarur

Smash Master
Zucht means Breeding in german :D

a former friend of me got the name "Rikarur" from a random nickname generator and I adapt that name as a fun-fake in a chatroom by changing the initial later to Y (for Yoshi ;p). I kept that name until now.

Top Bottom