• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your character´s favorite combo?

CaptainFalcon9000

Smash Ace
"there are no combos in brawl" thats kind of right but you can land a few good attacks to increase your enemy damage, this thread is to let the smash community how your favorite combo with a character is, just post the name of your character and the moves of the combo in their respective order, like this:

Captain Falcon - grabforward, falcon kick, raptor boost, jumps+upair,airjump+upair,falcon dive, fast fall, reverse falcon punch.

of course combos can be pretty much breaked if your enemy counterattacks or evade them, still you people sure has a combo in your mind that you´ll like to perform, so COME ON!! SHOW ME YOUR COMBOS!!

AsaLostar

Smash Rookie
Favorite combo.. It would have to be this (with Link).

Pull out a bomb and do a smash throw upwards. If you successfully throw off your opponent, you can distract them and grab them with the hookshot. Pummel them a little, and use the up throw, launching them into the bomb.

It's really simple. It's fancy looking, and it works a lot more than you would believe.

CaptainFalcon9000

Smash Ace
Favorite combo.. It would have to be this (with Link).

Pull out a bomb and do a smash throw upwards. If you successfully throw off your opponent, you can distract them and grab them with the hookshot. Pummel them a little, and use the up throw, launching them into the bomb.

It's really simple. It's fancy looking, and it works a lot more than you would believe.
that´s called mindsgamez son

Kantrip

Kantplay
sh->footstool->throw banana down->catch->footstool->throw banana down->catch->sh->footstool->throw banana down->catch->footstool->throw banana down->catch->sh->footstool->throw banana down->catch->footstool->throw banana down->catch->sh->footstool->throw banana down->catch->footstool->throw banana down->catch->sh->footstool->throw banana down->catch->footstool->throw banana down->DSMASH

Pogoshark

Diddy-Strong
NNID
Pogoshark

PK fire > grab > down throw > fair > fair/bair (depending on what they do in the first fair)

or

dash attack > uair > pk thunder em until they air dodge, spin pk thunder around and hit em with PK thunder2 OR on low percents pk thunder > pk flash (uncharged)

Blissard

Smash Lord
:popo:
grab>dthrow>grab>bthrow>grab>dthrow>grab>bthrow>grab>dthrow>grab>bthrow>grab>dthrow>grab>bthrow>grab>dthrow>grab>bthrow>grab>dthrow>grab>bthrow>grab>dthrow>grab>bthrow>grab>dthrow>grab>bthrow>grab>dthrow>grab>bthrow>grab>dthrow>grab>bthrow>grab>dthrow>grab>bthrow>grab>dthrow>grab>bthrow>grab>dthrow>grab>bthrow>grab>dthrow>grab>bthrow>grab>dthrow>grab>bthrow>grab>dthrow>grab>bthrow>grab>charged usmash :bee:

FIREL

Smash Ace
:luigi2:
>Near Ledge, Facing Ledge.
N-air (falling)
U-Tilt
U-Tilt
-Jump 1
U-Air
F-Air
-Jump 2
D-Air (meteor).

Heartstring

Smash Legend
:ike:
jab1
jab1
turnaround nair
aggro b-air
dair offstage

although i do enjoy ending dedede chaingrabs with the jc u-smash

link2702

Smash Champion
fox's shine against a wall

laser lock falco

ohh emm gee look at dem awesome "comboz" in brawl..

teva

Smash Cadet
B down with pikachu, calls a lightning bolt from the sky. When used right it annoys the balls out of everyone.

SuperMetroid44

Smash Lord
B down with pikachu, calls a lightning bolt from the sky. When used right it annoys the balls out of everyone.
lol

I love using Jigglypuff's bair and then when the damage is high enough, use fair, which slams there *** into the danger zone which gives me a KO. 8) Also love using Jigglypuff's dair and then Rest, really hard to do though.

Blissard

Smash Lord
:zerosuitsamus:
dsmash, usmash then up special if in range and then i start all over
Always double your dsmashes. Usmash will never link into Plasma Wire unless your opponent sucks, so most Zamus's do Dsmash>Dsmash>Grab. And if you have suit pieces then Zamus has sooooo many 0>death combos.
That's like...the best Pikachu combo ever. It's an 1-hit combo -_- But if your opponent doesn't know how to air dodge, then have Zelda use Din's Fire. Free 0-Death combo :awesome:

DarkPikmin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
zDecoy
:toonlink:
Down-B / Full Hop / Double Jump / Cstick-Up / (WHILE FALLING~~ Down-B / Cstick-Up ~~) / Up-smash

Rychu

Thane of Smashville
3DS FC
1908-0105-4965
Using Olimar with full Pikmin it's:
FSpecial> FSpecial> FSpecial> Grab> Uthrow> Uair> DSpecial> USpecial> Grab>ChaingrabDThrow> UThrow> Fair

Virum

Smash Ace
NNID
SiLeNtDo0m
3DS FC
3368-3441-2801
Sonic
D Throw -> Tech Chase -> D Throw -> Tech Chase -> F Air (short hop repeat until they reach the ledge) -> D Air/B Air stage spike/any other gimping tool Sonic has -> Recover -> Side Taunt x2

Pretty unreliable, but with proper prediction this can be deadly.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
my favorite in brawl is ftilt fair ftilt fair ftilt with sheik

it's not a legit combo but a lot of people fall for it. not a lot of frames between the hits for ppl to think. if they air dodge one of the attacks, i'm still in position to hit them again. they can jump out, perhaps use an invincible up B, or use a faster attack (which not many chars have)

just a good option if u choose to forgo tilt lock. i learned this from armada's old school sheik vids

Dynamite

Smash Apprentice
With Zelda i like Usmash / Usmash / Nair.
I also like Dtilt / Dtilt / Dtilt / Dtilt / Dtilt / Dsmash.

With Yoshi i like Nspecial / Bair / Usmash.
i also like Fthrow / Fthrow / Fthrow / Uspecial / Dash Attack.

Pogoshark

Diddy-Strong
NNID
Pogoshark

on 0%:

F throw > Uair > Fsmash

Pretty much a guaranteed 34% on non-floaty characters

OR

0% (Fast fallers)

F throw > U air > F throw > U air > F smash

for around 50%

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
:dedede:
DThrow xapproximately infinite against a wall.

Inhale Release -> UTilt against ~75% of the cast

NintendoNerd

Smash Rookie
:olimar:
Grab - Up throw - uair - if missed - neutral air.
When can you call a combo a combo anyway?

Chef Fox

Smash Apprentice
With :fox: I love to do (at very low percents) Bair->Utilt->Turnaround grab->Pummel->Dthrow->Read spotdodge and Dair->Jab x2->Grab->Dthrow->Fair
It's super cool.

*rotaryTXR*

Smash Rookie
:wolf: Dash + USmash + UAir + FAir, then into something else. One of the ones that I use that has decent potential to work.

Top Bottom