• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your language

M-WUZ-H3R3

Smash Lord
1 problem. how will they know wut this thread means if they speak a different language.

I speak English. :laugh::laugh:

Overload

Smash Lord
I speak english and portuguese(somewhat)
eu falo ingles e portugues

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
My first language is Chinese, Cantonese to be more precise. I speak English too, obviously. :3

The Boss of God

Smash Apprentice
There's nothing.
Language is just an efficient means for humans to communicate to each other.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
well... my primary language has always been Spanish, but out of everybody in my family, I seem to be the only one to really enjoy English at all, though Spanish is my primary language, I really don't speak it that much, I rather speak and write english instead,I guess you could say I enjoy it better.

as for any other languages well.. I do speak a little French, me petite.

Moy

Where's the coffee cake?
Slippi.gg
MOY#56
I speak English. I've been takin' Spanish for a while now, but everything I learn seems to leave my brain.

I also used to know 1-10 in Mandarin Chinese, but I don't anymore.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
I only speak two languages.

English, and American!
well... my primary language has always been Spanish, but out of everybody in my family, I seem to be the only one to really enjoy English at all, though Spanish is my primary language, I really don't speak it that much, I rather speak and write english instead,I guess you could say I enjoy it better.

as for any other languages well.. I do speak a little French, me petite.
I speak English. I've been takin' Spanish for a while now, but everything I learn seems to leave my brain.

I also used to know 1-10 in Mandarin Chinese, but I don't anymore.
Basically what these people said (especially Sein), English is my 1st, primary, and only language.

Shök

Smash Champion
I speak two languages.

I speak English.

Y hablo Espanol.

Shök

Smash Champion
Porque Espanol?

Espanol es mi lenguaje principal.

XACE-K

Smash Master
I can speak English, some French because that was the language class given to me in middle school and now I'm learning Russian in high school. Everybody has to take 3 years of it in my high school and it's the only language there is.

This seems strange considering the fact that I'm Italian and barely know any words of it. I blame my grandparents for not teaching me it.

Crystallion

Smash Ace
I speak Luxemburgish, because I'm from Luxembourg. Make sense? ;)

Our national languages are Luxembourgish and French mostly, then German and English.

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
My first language is Aramaic, the language spoken by Jesus Christ.

and English.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
I speak Latvian and nothing else which means if you can read this then you speak Latvian too.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter

Stormblast

Smash Journeyman
Icelandic(native), English(fluent), Norwegian(intermediate), Japanese(semi intermediate) and a little Spanish. I am also planning on taking a course in Latin next semester.

... I like languages :D

Sporkman

Smash Ace
Ich spreche zeimlich deutsch. Komm bloß nicht näher! Ich habe einen riesigen Eisenteil.

Plus the odd word or phrase in other languages, nothing useful. Sakana wa akai desu. Te quiero limón.

Black Waltz

Smash Champion
Mandarin Chinese and English.
I wish I could speak German though, then I could sound angry when I'm really not.

Top Bottom