• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your opinion on the best smash player so far.

SmashFi3nd

Smash Apprentice
I wish people would stop saying Sakurai. He's not good at the game, stfu.

SpeedySonic, you are made of epic fail.
He played with three controllers with ONE HAND! He designed the game so he knows most strategies, hitboxes, meteor smashes and probably most percentages for every character.

I agree with your third sentence though! :-)

ScythedBlade

Smash Cadet
I was going to say myself ... hahahahaha, but that wouldn't be true unless there'd a) be you tube videos b) direct matches with one of the other known people ...

But kidding aside, the game hasn't even come out, so I'd put the answer at null ...

=ArtH=

Smash Apprentice
Me, play me if you don't think so. Oh wait you don't have the game. lol guess I'm the best.

Scicky

Smash Journeyman
I wish people would stop saying Sakurai. He's not good at the game, stfu.

SpeedySonic, you are made of epic fail.
1. Because playing three characters at once with one hand at top speed
isn't good at all? Hmmm, I'd like to see your reasoning behind that...

2. Agreed T_T

HugS

Smash Champion
Southern California (818) San fernando valley
We dont know who the best was in Melee either, but since everyone believes what gimpyass says, they take his word for it. Only thing Melee has proved in terms of MLG is how many noob kids play in the tournament system they got, I know more good melee players then I can count on my hand thats never participated in the MLG tournaments, MLG is not even legitimate for determining whos best anyway, it never was.
LoL wow,

I had to comment on how ******** you are. I hope you are joking.

Bullet

Smash Cadet
LoL wow,

I had to comment on how ******** you are. I hope you are joking.
if that the only argument you can bring, it proves how ******** this community is on this forum, which btw is down half the time.

Bullet

Smash Cadet
experience in what?

aint a ****ing person has countered one thing I said but rather just come up with a 1 liner that aint worth a **** about anything being spoken of.

your a tool.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
You can't be pro at Melee and not participate in tournaments, idiot.

Bullet

Smash Cadet
You can't be pro at Melee and not participate in tournaments, idiot.
No according to you *******es, the only tournament that matters if MLG where all the noobs gather.

you people on this board dont have the brain god gave a *******.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I can't understand your post at all.

l2grammer

"the only tournament that matters if MLG where all the noobs gather"

wtf?

Bullet

Smash Cadet
I can't understand your post at all.

l2grammer

"the only tournament that matters if MLG where all the noobs gather"

wtf?
yeah your a tool, you just got nothing to say and thats your only come back.

most of you idiots on this site have your head so far up gimpyfish and eggz's *** you dont know if your coming or going.

Shou

Smash Cadet
1. Because playing three characters at once with one hand at top speed
isn't good at all? Hmmm, I'd like to see your reasoning behind that...

2. Agreed T_T
As someone said before, show me the three joystick wielding Sakurai please.

I'm the best. Prove. Me. Wrong.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Um, what? Ok, let me change your sentence to what it's suppose to say:

"The only tournament that matters is MLG where all the noobs gather."

If you didn't know, MLG took smash off its lineup like 2 years ago. There were MLG sponsored tournaments ran by respectable TOs last year, but it wasn't an actual MLG main event.

I'm a tool because I'm trying to understand your argument before I counter with my own? =\

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b

most of you idiots on this site have your head so far up gimpyfish and eggz's *** you dont know if your coming or going.
Troll is trolling?

I know alot of good Basketball players who nobody knows, but everyone just looks at that ****ing n00bfest NBA as the only test of skill. Only mother ****ing n00bs at basketball compete in that league. Too many people have their heads so far up Michael Jordan's and Pippin's *** to realize this.

bluezaft

The True Zaft

So far every one of your insanely awesome comebacks has been "is that your only comeback? B****, please."

The reason everyone is calling you an idiot is because you're an idiot. None of the ******** things you say are POSSIBLE to respond to or argue with because they're just too dumb to deal with. Nobody's going to just wade through your unfounded and unintelligible rants to try and present a rationale you might understand. That could take days. I don't know what else to tell you other than you're really not a smart person and shouldn't be flaunting your total lack of intelligence on a public forum.

I apologize for using 3- and 4-syllable words. Now's your chance to pretend like you understood what I said.

jimmyjoe

Filthy Hori
Premium
Troll is trolling?

I know alot of good Basketball players who nobody knows, but everyone just looks at that ****ing n00bfest NBA as the only test of skill. Only mother ****ing n00bs at basketball compete in that league. Too many people have their heads so far up Michael Jordan's and Pippin's *** to realize this.
Well played lol

Bullet

Smash Cadet
So far every one of your insanely awesome comebacks has been "is that your only comeback? B****, please."

The reason everyone is calling you an idiot is because you're an idiot. None of the ******** things you say are POSSIBLE to respond to or argue with because they're just too dumb to deal with. Nobody's going to just wade through your unfounded and unintelligible rants to try and present a rationale you might understand. That could take days. I don't know what else to tell you other than you're really not a smart person and shouldn't be flaunting your total lack of intelligence on a public forum.

I apologize for using 3- and 4-syllable words. Now's your chance to pretend like you understood what I said.
no its because you dumb****s knows its true and got nothing to counter it.

NES n00b

Smash Master
no its because you dumb****s knows its true and got nothing to counter it.
Even though you are mearly a troll (especially picking posts to respond to), I am going to say why don't you prove it to us. Send your friends or whatever to someplace where a "pro" lives and see what happens. In fact, you can send them to me if you guys are near. We shouldn't be proving to you, you should be proving to us.

Your response? And please, nobody answer after this post unless he actually accepts doing the above. Then we can lol as his friends lose.

Bullet

Smash Cadet
me proving to you?

good, come to Hattieburg then, since you live in Mississippi.

you dumb ****s who call yourself "pros", wont ever turn up in any online tournament because competition will eat you alive. This is why gimpyfish, Eggz, azen, all of these self proclaimed pros hasnt appeared for the MLG ladder.

Bunch of *******.

NES n00b

Smash Master
me proving to you?

you dumb ****s who call yourself "pros", wont ever turn up in any online tournament because competition will eat you alive. This is why gimpyfish, Eggz, azen, all of these self proclaimed pros hasnt appeared for the MLG ladder.

Bunch of *******.
What? In a gametrader tourney? Ok, when and where (has to be at a public place, no house johns). I can only do it during spring break which is March 9th and up till the monday after that week.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
me proving to you?

Bunch of *******.
Wow, you are so ignorant.

First off, none of those people are self proclaimed pros. They have all proved themselves through years of tournaments to be pros.

Second, MLG ladder is not going to determine if someone is a pro or not. If the only participants that enter are people who just barely started playing Brawl, is the #1 player a pro? No, they just had an easy ride. Those players you mentioned have played (and beaten) many many people.

Counter argument or gtfo

Bullet

Smash Cadet
Wow, you are so ignorant.

First off, none of those people are self proclaimed pros. They have all proved themselves through years of tournaments to be pros.

Second, MLG ladder is not going to determine if someone is a pro or not. If the only participants that enter are people who just barely started playing Brawl, is the #1 player a pro? No, they just had an easy ride. Those players you mentioned have played (and beaten) many many people.

Counter argument or gtfo
yes many people they did beat, all noobs which you seem to turn a blind eye to that little fact.

since they are hailed king and queens on here, you just rather suck their ***** and call them pros.

come March 9th, the only place those "pros" will have a place is on this piece of **** forum where all you idiots think the world of smash bros revolves around.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
yes many people they did beat, all noobs which you seem to turn a blind eye to that little fact.

since they are hailed king and queens on here, you just rather suck their ***** and call them pros.

come March 9th, the only place those "pros" will have a place is on this piece of **** forum where all you idiots think the world of smash bros revolves around.
Lemme ask, whats your definition of a pro then?

Bullet

Smash Cadet
someone who can win major tournaments in the nation then compete in the world tournament and top 8.

not these noob tournaments people play in where you are considered pro because you beat noobs.

Top Bottom