• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your Reaction If

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freduardo

Smash Champion
Inquisitive to see if it comes with a playable Final Fantasy character.

YRI Nintendo bought team ico, tecmo, and Hudson, just to have more franchises for smash.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Inquisitive to see if it comes with a playable Final Fantasy character.

YRI Nintendo bought team ico, tecmo, and Hudson, just to have more franchises for smash.

YRI there is a Mrs. Game&Watch playable

CoryCory

Smash Rookie

YRI we accually get a 3rd character for the same month tomorrow

(Ps to explain pokemon 18th anniversary tomorrow)
Pokemon is eighteen years old now!? Good God, time flies... And generations get shorter.

Ok, here's one. YRI if one of the unrevealed veterans became an Assist Trophy instead of a playable character.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
YRI if one of the unrevealed veterans became an Assist Trophy instead of a playable character.

YRI there is a Special Versus in which there is tripping and the chances of tripping are obscenely high.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
YRI A character whos only purpose is just to spite all the fans gets in.
This would depend on the context. Wii Fit Trainer was basically this, and my reaction was this, followed by laughter:

YRI the main single-player mode is as long and as replayable as Subspace, despite lacking cutscenes.

CoryCory

Smash Rookie

Your reaction if Microsoft made their own version of Smash featuring their characters.

I can only think of two games off the top of my head (Playstation All-Stars battle and TMNT Smash Up) that are remotely like Smash. I'm surprised it hasn't fallen into the "Often imitated, never duplicated" category of things yet.

HeavySmashGuy

Smash Cadet
NNID
HeavyBrawlsGuy
3DS FC
1977-1276-9162

I can only think of two games off the top of my head (Playstation All-Stars battle and TMNT Smash Up) that are remotely like Smash. I'm surprised it hasn't fallen into the "Often imitated, never duplicated" category of things yet.
Cartoon Network Punch-Time Explosion?
YRI Nintendo makes an "M-rated" DLC with blood.

DeathFox137

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Tech137
Cartoon Network Punch-Time Explosion?
YRI Nintendo makes an "M-rated" DLC with blood.
Eh, I don't mind. Sounds fun.

Your reaction if the Happy Mask Salesman from Majora's Mask makes it in Smash Bros?

Last edited:

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
View attachment 9543

YRI if they cancelled the game due to complications?

YRI due to Sakurai's condition, rthe game will be released in June with 3 veterans (Meta Knight, Wario, and Jogglypuff) and one more newcomer (Palutena) in addition to the revealed roster. In addition, Sakurai retires early as a video game director due to said condition.

LF2K

Floor Diver

YRI due to Sakurai's condition, rthe game will be released in June with 3 veterans (Meta Knight, Wario, and Jogglypuff) and one more newcomer (Palutena) in addition to the revealed roster. In addition, Sakurai retires early as a video game director due to said condition.

(To Sakurai retiring, at least).

Your reaction if after the rousing success of Smash, Nintendo buys the rights for Mega Man.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

Your reaction if: Cutscenes like in the Subspace Emissary return, but the story/adventure mode becomes a musical, and during cutscenes the characters break out into song?
Honestly, I'd laugh.

YRI there is DLC which makes everyone look like SNES sprites.

Last edited:

True Blue Warrior

Smash Hero
NNID
TrueBlueSM
3DS FC
2036-7619-4276

YRI ganondorf gets confirmed tomorrow, uses his OoT design and is completely decloned from Falcon... but his moves are based off Akuma's?

Last edited:

Thor

Smash Champion
upload_2014-3-7_21-32-50.jpeg

Your reaction if Sakurai says he's going to make every attempt to balance characters and make the character roster and advanced techniques numerous to offer competitive players more choice

and then the most neutral stage availabe is Big Blue?

liets

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2852-9552-5494
Your reaction if Sakurai says he's going to make every attempt to balance characters and make the character roster and advanced techniques numerous to offer competitive players more choice

and then the most neutral stage availabe is Big Blue?

YRI sakurai posts an image of a new mechanic: spontaneous combustion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom