• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your reaction to every newcomer yet

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
:ultinkling:: *yawn* Who could see THAT coming!? My reception was okay though, because it lead to the reveal of Ultimate. So I forgive them. Still a obnoxious character to fight against however.
:ultridley:: Well, well, well, well, well... Looks like he finally did it! Wait.. why is Ridley... so small? (I still think he looks out of place because of it)
:ultdaisy:: Why? Seriously...? Well guess she's been around since Melee anyway as a costume.
:ultsimon:: Looks better than expected. Cool moveset. Didn't care all too much honestly. But in general, he's probably one of my better received 3rd party newcomers since history.
:ultrichter:: Who?
:ultkrool:: I shamefully didn't even see the reveal of his... My friend messaged me on WhatsApp about his reveal. I probably watched his reveal trailer more than 20 times. My most wanted character ever. Made every other "loss" acceptable.
:ultchrom:: I TOLD YOU ALL HE WAS GONNA MAKE IT! And that made me glad. Played Awakening between Smash 4 and Ultimate, so his addition was real cool to me. And I was happy for his fans. Just never would expect him to be a Roy Echo. I basically expected him to be a alternative to a potentially revamped :ultlucina:. But can't complain! It fits real well.
:ultdarksamus:: Why? This character is dead, and never gonna be used, and we have Ridley. Ohh a different roll? Cool.
:ultisabelle:: Like you drink tea, but forget to insert the tea bag, and just drink warm water instead, but really remain thirsty for tea. I wished she was Dixie, or Impa.
:ultken:: **** IT ALL! Vergeben was ****ing right! Ohh this is the last of the newcomers already!? ****... Guess that also means...
:ultincineroar:: Hey, this is actually pretty cool. Finally a feline fighter! And he's such a comical dork. *thisisbetterthanexpected.jpg*

The Slayer

RAWR!
NNID
Ren
3DS FC
1778-9825-9960
From what I remember:

:ultinkling: - "Original Inklings in an intense, graphical duel? Then that could mean one thing." *Smash logo appears* "I see now. Once more into Smashboards..."

:ultdaisy: - "Took a while, but an inclusion that was bounded to happen."

:ultridley: - "And Metroid gets a rep and its even a original villain. Nice."

:ultsimon: - "Yeah, he would make sense over Bomberman. Oh well, do like the whip mechanic.

:ultrichter: - "Now who's this?" *Checks background* "Ahhh...so that's who he is."

:ultchrom: - "...Really Sakurai? Yet another one? At this rate, it would feel naked if the potential DLC doesn't have yet another FE sword user."

:ultdarksamus:- "Well now. Didn't expect this one at all, but I do welcome more Metroid reps. And she actually rolls normally? New main apparently."

:ultkrool: - "Good, now the fans can chill their obsessive begging for this character."

:ultisabelle: - "Best doge is here, so I'm glad. Though I wonder how the Internet is tak-and they're being petty, salty children. No surprise there."

:ultken: - "The grandfather of clones. Would be a crime if he didn't shown up, but I'm glad he did."

:ultincineroar: - "He reminds me of Zangief and I'm all for that. But with his entry, the despair must be pretty huge for the Internet believing an elaborate lie."

:ultpiranha: - "Wow...I guess a Waddle Dee with a spear doesn't sound far-fetch'd anymore..."

Last edited:

Grie

Smash Apprentice
:ultinkling:: Well this was to be expected but still cool.
:ultdaisy:: Nice, this means waluigi has to be in right. RIGHT?!
:ultridley:: **Insert cries of joy**.
:ultsimon:: Great, too bad he got leaked 20 minutes before the direct began.
:ultrichter::WHAT, what are you doing here that’s amazing.
:ultchrom::Hell yeah and he’s a roy echo even better.
:ultdarksamus::Cool, more metroid is good in my book.
:ultisabelle:: Well she’s in **shows of gameplay** thank GOD she’s not an echo.
:ultken:: Let’s go he’s in.
:ultincineroar:: So, turns out the grinch leak was fake. Still looks really fun.
:ultpiranha::HA HA HA HA, Sakurai your an absolute madman I love this.

Top Bottom