• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

your stage and your main?

9Kplus1

Smash Master
Seeing as how I never main only one of PT's pokemon, I guess all 3 of them can fall into BF :s. If I do break them down...

Squirtle- Smashvile
Ivy- Stadium 2
Charizard- Brinstar (Fire vs acid... epic? I thought so)

Lucas- ... I really want to say NPC with Porky's theme but, I'll never get to play it ;_;. So, I'll just go with Brinstar since that acid saved my life more than once :/.

ROB- Pictochat... isn't it obvious?

tgrove69

Smash Cadet
Ike - Eldin Bridge, Final Destination, Castle Siege, Pokemon Stadium
Jigglypuff - Hanenbow, Corneria, Mushroomy Kingdom
R.O.B - Pirate Ship
King DeDeDe - Luigi's Mansion
Zero Suit Samus - Final Destination

:fox: : Corneria- Low Ceiling, Wall = Shines!! , And Slippy Saves My *** LoL
Poke Stadium (Melee)- Wall = Shines!!!, Good Stage for my Laser

:wario: : Battlefield, Brinstar, FD

:rob: : Luigi's Mansion- DSmsh, Any big Stage LoL

All Around Faves: Lylat Cruise *Yes u heard me god***** LoL* and Delfino

Cassius.

you're deadMEAT.
NNID
CVSSIUS
3DS FC
3239-3108-0529
***Neutral/CP****
Bowser-Smashville/Norfair
ToonLink-Final D.
Falco-Final D./Japes

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Rainbow Cruise has been one of my favorite stages ever since the release of melee. Ever since Dope used Falco on that stage, I have loved it ever since lol. My favorite moving stage

highfive

Smash Lord
Bowser: Great Sea. I want to say that if you Bowsercide off of the stage you push opponent even further into the water raising a slight chance of drowning. I'm pretty sure that that isn't the case and is totally unfounded and unreal. I also like the graphics. Very soothing and fun. Especially in the midst of battle.

Tsukiko

Smash Rookie
I like Shadow Moses with Sheik and Final Destination with Marth

ScubaF_ingSteve

I eat stickers all the time, dude!
NNID
ScubaSteve94
Wolf: Frigate Orpheon, Pirate Ship, Rainbow Cruise(Weird I know, but hey I like boats =p), Smashville, Battlefield, Halberd

Diddy Kong: Final Destination, Battlefield, Smashville, Halberd, Weegee's Mansion.

Falco: Smashville, Battlefield, Jungle Japes

Wario: Smashville, Battlefield, Halberd, Pokemon Stadium, Brinstar, Rainbow Cruise, Pirate Ship, Defino Square.

I don't want to go into the massive amounts of secondaries so my main characters can show you my basic tastes.

Zero Suit Sonic

Smash Rookie
Sonic: On his stage, Green Hill Zone, because I could use his over B effectively. This is cause of the slopes.

ZSS: Mostly on Final Destination because I could use her projectiles and over B with moar accuracy than most stages.

Obviously my mains are them look at my avatar and username.

Splice

Smash Hero
:gw: My main, because he is awesome. Norfair because the platform set-up allows GaW to do some nice little chains of moves, even though sometimes the platform setup gets me punished by people who shield a tad more than usual. Smashville, as well, because if you smash move at the right time, you can then use the moving platform to gimp, and before they can get back on, the platform moves, and the platform benefits GaW in general.

:wolf: My second, because he counters Snake and is easy to use, so i dont have to practice him much. Battlefield, because it has a large floor, for rolling and Side smashing, and the platforms allow me to aerial opponents upward or downward, and can often lead to some juggling, which eventually ends up in a KO.

:diddy: I only just picked him up, but FD seems to work. But I guess thats because it's one of his best stages :ohwell:

:beezo: :beezo:

The_Rake

Smash Lord
Lucario - Temple: It gets harder to KO him at higher percentages
Toon Link - Pirate Ship/Battlefield: Water for pirate ship, the 2 are fairly similar in layout too
Sonic - Bridge of Eldin/Yoshi's Island (melee): Get a good run around in both of these working his speed
Ganondorf - Final Destination/Battlefield/Bridge of Eldin: All easy to work smashes with, the layouts help with his final smash too

zeldspazz

Smash Master
Zelda- Luigi's Mansion and Castle Seige
Pit- Final Destination and Bridge of Eldin (arrow looping is too good here)
Yoshi- Battlefield and Corneria
Kirby- Hard to say, Kirby rocks everywhere. I guess rainbow cruise because of the movement it's easy to keep up.
Samus- Pokemon stadium (melee) and Delfino Plaza

Afropony

Smash Lord
When I play Pit I love playing on "Lylat Cruise", you can Uair through about a sixth of the stage when you drop down from the edge, the edge can screw pretty much every character up except for Pit because it has that little bit poking out. It's also easy to wing renewal because of how the platforms are placed.

Anonymous24

Smash Apprentice
Link-Temple because of more space,relax,prepare, you can do basically alot on that stage its been my favorite melee came out. I would also say because its good for training.

Finial Destination: Exellent for one on one matches (against brawler/friends) as well as the most popular stage for one on ones as well.

Klemm

Smash Rookie
Peach - Luigi's Mansion, Halberd and Jaaaapes (<3)

Pikachu - Shadow Moses Island and Spear Pillar

Link - Any stage where recovering off-stage isn't a necessity, so Shadow Moses, Bridge of Eldin, and I don't mind some Pictochat either

Jigglypuff - Smashville and Lylat Cruise

grits 'n gravy

Smash Rookie
sonic- smashville (gotta love "go K.K. rider!"):laugh:
ZSS - Shadow Moses Island
Lucas- Final Destination
Lucario- Pokemon Stadium
Olimar- Yoshi's Island

iluv2draw123

Smash Rookie
:lucario: - Smashville

:gw: and :ike: - Battlefield/Delfino Plaza

:marth: and :lucas: - Delfino Plaza/Port Town Aero Drive/Spear Pillar

SmashBrosForce

Smash Ace
DK - Final Destination / Brinstar

Ganondorf - Battlefield / Final Destination / Brinstar / Pirate Ship ( Totally Meteor Smash **** )

Lucario - Smashville / Yoshi's Island

Ike - Halberd / Final Destination

Top Bottom