• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your Top 5 Amiibo list

Flareon

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Phychic
3DS FC
1075-0904-3809
Switch FC
2251-4138-1049
1. Ike
2. Link
3. Greninja
4. Mega man
5. Little Mac

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
I'M GOING TO OWN THEM ALL AND MAKE LITTLE DIORAMAS OF STAGES AND IT WILL BE AMAZING

wewewezing

Smash Cadet
1. Villager! - I've loved this guy since his reveal
2. Pac-Man - He was a big part of my introduction to gaming, and seeing him duke it out with Mario and Sonic and Mega man is just too awesome to pass up.
3. Mega-Man! - The Blue Bomber in a little statue, the idea is just great! ^_^
4. Sonic - Just to play against Mega Man and Pac Man
5. Mario - Same reason as Sonic ;)

andalsoandy

Smash Lord
:4pacman::4megaman::falcon::jigglypuff::warioc::4mario: in no particular order.

Along with my mains, I kinda want one that would work good in doubles matches with them, or as more of a "partner" character.
By that criteria I'd probably go for :4littlemac::4bowser::4charizard::4myfriends::4kirby::4luigi:

Aqueducts

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
1891-1713-0780
5.:4luigi:
4.:4dedede:
3.:4bowser:
2.:gw:
1.:rosalina:

I will always regret the loss of my ultimate #1 however...

RIP :squirtle:
I guess it was never meant to be...

LeeYawshee

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2621-3044-6895
1. Link - The Zelda series is my favorite of all time. Link has a special place in my heart.
2. Wii Fit Trainer - She helped me get fit, so she has a very special place in my heart.
3. Bowser - The king of koopas is my favorite antagonist of all time.
4. King Dedede - Who doesn't like the good old King?
5. Pac Man - Dude, his trailer theme is so flipping awesome.

PingPongCop

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Bottlecapn
3DS FC
2938-8474-3044
Ohoohohohoh I would love:

5. Link
4. Sonic
3. Mega Man
2. Pac Man
1. Greninja

Last edited:

BerryBomber

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BerryBomber
Top 5 of confirmed:

1. :4charizard:
2.:4pikachu:
3.:4diddy:
4.:4samus:
5.:4kirby:

Top 5 of wanted:

1. King K Rool
2. Dixie Kong
3. Rundas
4. Ridley
5. All 600+ pokemon (Mostly however just for: :009:, :058:, :059:, :065:, :095:, :123:, :133:, :135:, :144:, :145:, :157:, :197:, and :249:)

metaknave

Smash Apprentice
I would take:

5: Charizard (Dragons are awesome and he was my Kanto starter through Kalos)
4: Greninja (My Kalos starter. Shinobi and Drake cannot be separated)
3: Luigi (My Mario spin-off main. Gotta love him)
2: Mega Man (My most hyped newcomer. He needs support after Crapcom's "use" of the character)
1: Lucario (Brawl main. So happy he made it back!)

Honorable mentions: Ganondorf, Ike, Little Mac, Shulk(?), Captain Falcon.

Trisongs

Smash Apprentice
im only going own one or two (I do not even own a wii u, only a 3ds) so I might decide to buy
Rob and/or Olimar

James Phillips

Smash Journeyman
5. Greninja (paint it to look like Strider)
4. Charizard (my first starter)
3. Little Mac (favorite newcomer)
2. Fox (paint it to look like Melee's orange palette)
1. Zero-Suit Samus (hotglue)

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
1. Mario
2. Wii Fit Trainer
3. Bowser
4. Yoshi
5. Rosalina/Sonic

Im probably going to buy Mario and ask for 2 more for Christmas.

oxyborb

Smash Ace
NNID
oxyborb
3DS FC
4124-5009-7204
1. Ice Climbers
2. Ice Climbers (different pose)
3. Ice Climbers (different pose)
4. Ice Climbers (different pose)
5. I would say Mr. Game & Watch but I realize that I could just as easily make a cardboard cutout and color it black so I'll just say another Ice Climbers, perhaps SoPo

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
5.:4myfriends: Love the new outfit. Looks amazing.
4.:4pacman: Providing 3rd Parties get them, Pac's pretty high on the list.
3.:4bowser: Looks like it'd be an amazing addition. I have yet to get a good figurine of Bowser for my collection, so he's a must have.
2. Captain Toad. Hey; he's getting an Amiibo for his own game. I'm counting it.
1. :4yoshi: Main for three Smash games, all time favourite video game character. Yess.

Aguki90

Smash Ace
NNID
Aguki900
3DS FC
2423-2759-1478
1.:4olimar:
He is literally my MAIN Character.
2.:4kirby:
I FREAGING LOVE kirby. I need it...
3.:4yoshi:
Same with Kirby. Is just that cool.
4.:4villager:
I want my killer puppet. I love is EVIL Look
5.Chorus Kids (RUMORED CHARACTER)
There very adorable and having hater gonna hate.

The Amiibos I gonna use for compete and SWAG the competition.

D3monicWolv3s

Smash Ace
I'll get them all eventually, but out of the characters and the poses...

Out of announced characters:
1. Megaman- love the design for him.
2-3 Pit/Palutena- probably the only kid icarus figures that will ever come out here.
4. Samus- I can pass on the more expensive figma, so yay.
5. Marth- really nice pose

Yoshi, olimar, greninja have nice poses too...probably skip out on the mario cast for awhile. (Already have enough mario figures. It'll be nice to have some other nintendo characters for once)

Earthbound characters are an instant buy, along with any other retro characters really.

Raijinken

Smash Master
5: Ridley
4: Marth
3: Captain Falcon
2: Megaman
1: Robin

Incidentally, those are probably my top five characters to main (assuming Ridley makes it), though swap Marth's spot with Cfalc's (a Cfalc Amiibo would be much cooler).

Jiggy37

Smash Apprentice
5. :4lucina: Finally a female character who I actually like! I guess Palutena counts too, but the Kid Icarus franchise isn't my thing while Fire Emblem has never let me down. Lucina has unbelievable stat growth in her game but I always considered her an underdog pick to get into Smash, so I'm incredibly relieved to see her. A faster Marth sounds right up my alley too.

4. :4falcon: A Smash Bros. legend; practically no one knew who this guy was until Sakurai made him famous and even the ones who did know him probably didn't care about him. Give me white and pink Captain Falcon as an alternate color scheme and I'll buy two Amiibos for this dude. Give me Captain Falcon's theme song from F-Zero GX and I might have to buy three.

3. :4megaman: My favorite of the "gaming icons." Usually I either can't stand icons (Mario, Sonic, Link) or I'm lukewarm on them at best (Pikachu, Charizard, Donkey Kong), but Mega Man appeals to me with his diverse moveset. He's not a one-dimensional speedster or powerhouse or whatever, but can do just about anything. Speaking of...

2. :4kirby: Kirby's my favorite primary Nintendo mascot and is even better at doing anything than Mega Man. Kirby Super Star was clearly a spiritual predecessor to Smash Bros. with things like the bubble shields and the general control scheme, so Kirby has always been the first character I play in any Smash. Plus he's pink. ...but then again, give me white Kirby and I'd have to buy that too in tribute to his original Dream Land self.

1. :jigglypuffmelee: Before the introduction of some of my other favorites like Mr. Game & Watch, Ice Climbers, or R.O.B., Jigglypuff's Rest was probably the silliest move in the series and set the tone of the entire series, so she's always been my top Smash character. They could make ten different Jigglypuff Amiibos and I'd probably have to buy them all. Like Kirby, she's been awesome in one game, good in one game, and terrible in one game. Kirby seems great in Smash 4, so hopefully the pattern holds!

Andyjoe522

Smash Ace
NNID
Andyjoe522
5. :4falcon: 'nuf said.
4. :4link:/:4tlink: HUGE Zelda fan, so I'd like to finally have a reasonably priced piece of Zelda merchandise (plus I hope it'll have some cool uses in Zelda U. Nothing too game changing, just a little something.)
3.:ganondorf:IF he gets his own moveset. If it's still Falcondork (which, sadly, is the most likely scenario) I'll be putting my money towards other Amiibos.
2.:4robinm::4robinf: Big fan of Awakening, and right now he/she's looking to be the most likely character for me to main.
1. :4shulk: Aaaaany time now... Also, it would be cool if it unlocked some bonus content in XCX. Perhaps if you scan a Shulk Amiibo, you get a Monado weapon? I'd like that.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
I want :4lucina: and :4robinm:, mostly so I can act like Dark Helmet in Spaceballs with my amiibos. I also want :4charizard:,:4falcon:,:4greninja:, and :substitute:. And Ridley

Top Bottom