• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

your WORST and BEST Character

DK Jr.

Smash Rookie
My favorite would probably be DK because of his pound to the ground attack.
My worst would probably be Shiek because she is very light weight. I like heavy weight characters.

jehonaker

Smash Cadet
My best is probably Mewtwo, just because of how he controls is natural with how I play. Luigi and Sheik are very close.

My worst are Falco and Yoshi. I hate how Falco feels in Melee (I prefer Fox, though I don't use him that well), and Yoshi is just impossible to use without a decent third jump and with his poor killing options.

Binx

Smash Master
Best is Ice Climbers, Fox and Marth

Worst is Mewtwo, Yoshi, and Kirby

I'm speaking only in terms of how close I am to their metagames, I know all my match ups and options the best with Ice Climbers and less so with Fox and Marth, I know next to nothing of how to play Mewtwo and Yoshi just because their moves are so very foreign to me, as for Kirby he just moves to slow even though I am familiar with his moves.

Proverbs

Smash Lord
Best: Marth, because he's amazing.
Worst: Not sure. Used to be Fox. Maybe Pikachu or Yoshi now, though.

puckgood

Smash Journeyman
Why do you care, stalker? Don't make me sic the po
Lol at the 777th post. Erm.... I'm not sure if I've posted it here yet, but best is.... probably Falco, since he relies a lot on tech skill as opposed to mindgames (still needs them) and I can just practice. Marth's next, even though he's the exact opposite. Worst.... mmm... probably pichu, yoshi or m2.

Da Shuffla

Smash Lord
I'm sure I already posted here, but I need to revise my choices. Although, I picked up Falcon before Falco, my Falco has surpassed him. Now it goes: Fox, Falco, Falcon, Jiggs.

heatran15

Smash Cadet
Best: Ice climbers because I can own big time and I have only won 5/6 sudden deaths just 1 or 2 hits I win

Worst: Donkey kong cause I used him in the event mode and he sucks.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Best: Falco!
Worst: Jiggz

PAL was much nicer to Falco than other top tiers.

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
Well he asked whats your worst character, not the worst character in the game. Theres a big difference.

Masmasher@

Smash Lord
Cleveland, Ohio! my homeplace but for now living i
Best: Fox/falco problably leans towards fox though i guess his speed and techs i know how to apply somewhat good my thought processes seem to synch with him best (I know I sound cliche lol)
Worse: God i'm a wreck with ice climbers lmfao I cant keep track of nana for nothing matter of fact as soon as the match starts i'm trying to find her. heres what the ice climebers problably think:
Nana: jeez! why did he pick us.
Popo: just go along with it hes entitled to anyone on the character selection screen.
(friend chooses peach)
Nana: we are going to get *****! tell him to pick someone else.
Popo: cmon this could be fun besides i cant speak we are character icons!

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
best: Kirby? It's only because I actually tried hard to use him and prove that he had potential to be competitive...only to find out he totally sucks. Marth for actual playing, but Kirby for fun.
worst: Roy. I always can't get the feel of him well since I'm too used to playing Marth.

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
I only play Ice climbers when we are doing popo dittos only lol.

Those are fun, it's like a new character.

Binx

Smash Master
Lol @ above poster. ^

I find it hilarious how you called someone a swine, and then double posted yourself.

Ironic indeed.

As for me, I was/am best with Yoshi.

I could not play with Mewtwo for sh*t.
- 1 point of coolness for mocking someone who is mocking brawl

-1 point of credibility for incorrect use of the word ironic

Anyhow though, yay for Yoshi mains, I'm going to guess you aren't that great seeing as how you use terms in past tense but Yoshi is a fun character to watch at high levels of play and I'd like to see more of him.

-Play melee

Top Bottom