• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You're All A Bunch Of Tourney F@gz!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GofG

Smash Champion
Omghai2u!!!!

edit: post should be stickied and locked, because this is something that the public needs to understand.

I'm actually dead serious.

dudeizgay

Smash Rookie
Do you speak normal English....any of you, its sad when a normal human being can't understand half the replies. Anyways, go ahead get me banned, i obviously made this account to criticize your smash ways. and again i say, TOURNEY F@GZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Two posts? The record for trolls like this is seventeen, take it to the top brutha.

GofG

Smash Champion
I'm dead serious.

Samurai Panda. Youko. Gimpyfish. Humor me. We need a post that explains that we play the game competitively, so expect us to take everything said seriously.

GofG

Smash Champion
Moderator: Before you lock, reply to me at least and tell me whether or not I have to write up my own thread to get stickied about we play fr srs.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
den u r plaiing gaem wrong wai u noob!
excuse me? but who says playing ONLY with items is the right way to play the game? I think you have mistaken addressing me as the "n00b" when it's obviously you who doesn't understand the concept on playing smash

GofG

Smash Champion
Guys, I don't think you understand.

We ARE tourney***s.

I think a lot of people assume we're just omg-look-at-us-we-made-a-smash-website-and-so-we-think-we're-the-best. That's how gamefaqs views us, anyway, and we can clear up a lot of misconceptions if we just get it across that the people on SWF are the people developing the game and the people winning tournaments.

Eaode

Smash Champion
GigaKoopa is a massive tourney*** who hates items because they touched him/her/it/potato when he/she/it/potato was a little boy/girl/thing/potato

Also GofG is coolish

dudeizgay

Smash Rookie
All I'm saying is that Smashboards rules are not official at all, there are NO rules for brawl, and you all think that your way of competeing is the only way. i found that out tonight. =P

Foxy

Smash Master

We ARE tourney***s.

I think a lot of people assume we're just omg-look-at-us-we-made-a-smash-website-and-so-we-think-we're-the-best. That's how gamefaqs views us, anyway, and we can clear up a lot of misconceptions if we just get it across that the people on SWF are the people developing the game and the people winning tournaments.
This man speaks the truth.

Eaode

Smash Champion

We ARE tourney***s.

they'd probably take that only as a completely arrogant gesture

~^.NoiR.^~

Smash Ace
All I'm saying is that Smashboards rules are not official at all, there are NO rules for brawl, and you all think that your way of competeing is the only way. i found that out tonight. =P

There are rules for the tournaments that WE host and since WE host them we can use OUR rules. ;] Go get some more head from your cash:dizzy:

GofG

Smash Champion
That might be what you are saying, but that isn't what this thread is about anymore, making your post off-topic. GTFO thread hijacker.

You guys appear to think that I'm joking around. Maybe I'm trying to squeeze a few more points towards my post count out of this thread before it gets locked. You're wrong.

I want a sticky like this. Obviously someone good at writing who understands competitive gaming has to write it up. Yes, that means no m2k, and absolutely no Gimpyfish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom