• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You're Banned! And I'm still alive and kicking after all these years!

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
Banned because it's the best incarnation of the worst incarnation of Spyro (well actually it's either Dark Spyro or Legendary Spyro that's best Skylanders Spyro). :p

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807
Best incarnation of the worst incarnation? That's confusing.

Oh, you're banned btw.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Banned for not giving a proper reason, or otherwise for not wording your post in a way that indicates your confusion was what you saw as justification for the ban.

The Fail Tracer

The Universal Cosmic Tracer
3DS FC
2337-5641-4371
Banned because this was, in fact, not a very good forum game. Sorry Sly Fox. It just turns into spam after a while. :urg:
Ladies and gents, here we have a post from the very first page of this thread! Frown, I commend your noble attempt at making me feel bad for making this thread, but little did you know that this thread was bound to see endless possibilities, whether you liked it or not! Let us congratulate dear Mr. Frown with a boisterous CLAP CLAP APPLAUSE, what do you say, my friends?

CLAP! CLAP! APPLAUSE~!
CLAP! CLAP! APPLAUSE~!
CLAP! CLAP! APPLAUSE~!

The rest of you, however, are banned for not being as insightful as Supreme Master Frown.

*Throws money everywhere*

Top Bottom