• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Yugioh anyone?

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
With all the auto-kill monster effects that activate when attacked/destroyed and Spell/Trap cards that can easily kill things, one would think they'd lift the ban. Then again, I haven't played Yu-Go-Oh in half a decade.

:phone:

Vyke

Smash Champion
Thousand-Eyes definitely won't be coming back off the ban list due to things it could combo with already. An example that comes to mind is Lavals using Instant Fusion to summon him, suck something up with his effect, then using him as non-tuner synchro fodder to climb to Shooting Quasar Dragon.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
just the fact that you can summon him with instant fusion is reason enough to keep him banned.

Alternatively ban Instant Fusion because that card always ends up promoting stupid decks.

camerino1

Smash Lord
I'm on as Camerino17. I'm usually up for a duel, and recently I've been playing my Prime Material Dragon deck.

Edit: 7 hours later, hurrrrrr. Would anyone like to play a few rounds?

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
no new meta decks?
Wind-ups may as well be a new deck. Many rabbit players are now maining Macro Cosmos, so that's sorta different. Not sure from what time period you're talking about, but Karakuri-Geargia is up there somewhere too now.

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
photon strike bounzer for 2000 life points?

ill take it

shock master for 3000? and chances are ill probly already have a level 4 somehow

OBT

Savior of the Pandas
NNID
smuckersjam
Hey, I've been thinking about picking up this game again. I wanted to run madolches, are they any good?

gm jack

Smash Lord
Any of you have experience running Magical Scientist? http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Magical_Scientist

I'm running triple in one of my IRL decks for the fun. He's basically like a Tour Guide from level 1 - 6, so you can make any rank 1-6 XYZ at the cost of 2000 life points. He's risky, but I think he's not that bad.

He's banned for a very good reason, even before synchros and xyzs were released.

EDIT- Madolches are ok, but they aren't quite good enough. They gain card advantage fantastically, but lack anything to really push for game outside of Tiaramissu, who can't really be spammed. Probably best run as a stun deck with a load of traps, to focus on trying to deplete your opponents resources while gaining loads of cards to hand through chateau and ticket.

dettadeus

Smash Lord
the setup:

opponent has Destiny Board out, with letters I, N, and A already out and L in her hand
two of her monster card zones are shut down by Ground Collapse, the other three have Ojama Tokens

i have Ojama Green and two Gyroids on my field, as well as Gravity Bind, Ground Collapse, The Grave of Enkindling (set), and Call of the Haunted (set)
in my hand i have Ojama Yellow, Polymerization, and a Gravity Bind

i am one turn away from losing

my turn starts, i draw Ojama Delta Hurricane
i look at my hand in absolute disbelief
i normal summon Ojama Yellow and Call of the Haunted an Ojama Black from my graveyard (I had fusion summoned an Ojama King once already), then play Ojama Delta Hurricane
Destiny Board and its other cards are destroyed
i proceed to mil her last two cards

winnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
Ohhhhhh MS is banned. I had no idea lol, I thought I just found a good card in my pile of old cards that no one else noticed.

dettadeus

Smash Lord
Sounds like a boring *** game lol

How long did it take?
like, 25-ish minutes

my ojama deck is super slow right now; haven't gotten everything I need so half of it is stalling stuff like Gravity Bind, Swords of Revealing Light and Negate Attack

i win by mil'ing people turn-by-turn and hope to god they have more draw accel than i do (i also have a Localized Tornado so i don't mil myself, since my deck is like 43 cards right now)

it's not boring for me though, i just laugh the whole game because most of the time people can't do anything to me for like 10 turns or more in a row

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
they should bring back magical scientist so that you can pay 7000 life points and get 2 Photon Strike Bounzer, and a Shock Master for an otk.

OBT

Savior of the Pandas
NNID
smuckersjam
Speaking of which, pulled a photon strike bounzer in a hanzo tin. It was cool.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
wow, Hysteric Sign is going to be great.
Destroying it with your own Harpies' Hunting Ground, and searching for "food" for Harpie Channeler (which is another great card on her own). Just wonderful.

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
I have some alterations. I don't own all the cards and I have to tailor my deck to Dark Worlds and Six Sams(my friend mains it), so I'll just post my decklist since I can't remember what your original decklist consisted of.

Monsters:
Naturia Cherries x3
Spore
Tuningware x2
Level Eater
Effect Veiler x2
Maxx "C" (only own 1)
Ryko x2
Doppelwarrior x2
Junk Synchron x3
Dandylion
Birdman
Tour Guide x2
Sangan
Debris Dragon
Quickdraw Synchron
DAD
Gorz
Trag x2
BLS

Spells:
Dark Hole
Heavy Storm
Monster Reborn
One for One
Mind Control
Pot of Avarice
RotA
MST x3

Traps:
Royal Decree

Extra:
Formula Synchron
Armory Arm
Dark Diviner
Frozen Fitzgerald
Catastor
Gaia Knight
Drill Warrior
Black Rose
Scrap Dragon
Stardust Dragon
Junk Berserker
Colossal Fighter
Number 17 Leviathan Dragon
Zenmaines
Leviair

Side:
Ryko
D.D. Crow
Effect Veiler
Warrior Returning Alive
Royal Prison
Call of the Haunted

My side deck isn't very extensive as I only add to it when my friend's deck causes me a consistent problem that I need to counter (I added soul releases to my lightsworn extra since I use it almost exclusively for his Dark Worlds).

Also, I don't have Quasar, but I have a monster that has the same requirements (T.G. Halberd Cannon). The effect isn't nearly as good, but should I find a spot in my extra deck so I have that 12 star syncro be an option?

OBT

Savior of the Pandas
NNID
smuckersjam
Just got off a game in DN where I somehow forgot to put E-calls in my hero deck and won. As soon as I flipped the bottomless on his centipede, BAM your opponent quit. I seriously didn't expect to win without e-calls or even drawing into stratos.

Pink Reaper

Real Name No Gimmicks
BRoomer
In the Air, Using Up b as an offensive move
The fastest win I've ever had:

Turn 1: Opponents turn, he activates Foolish Burial, sending Inzektor Hornet to the grave.
I activate DD Crow, removing Inzektor Hornet from the grave.
My opponent quits.

Turn 2: I didnt get a turn because I had ALREADY WON lol

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Once, a couple years ago, I winessed a match where both drawn their first 5 cards, one says "I've got Poker of Aces" (I don't remember what it was, but it was a really nice setup), and the opponent replies "I've got Royal Flush" (the whole Cyber Dragon+Power Bond+Overload+other stuff), and the former conceded the victory.
It was so awesome.

Vyke

Smash Champion
I once saw somebody draw into Exodia opening hand. He dropped it on the table and said "I win" immediately.

Top Bottom