• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Yup, EASY CRUEL BRAWL!! (for challenges and for fun!)

DSM01

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, I guess until we find some freeze glitches or something, this is the only strat that doesn't involve actually fighting them. It sucks that herding was removed, because the run away tactic is even stupider.

DarumaBlue

Smash Rookie
No problems on Cruel Brawl. But I used this for the 15 minute brawl one too and everything was going great until a bomb-omb walked over to my edge, stood there and waited for me to either climb up and die or drop to my doom.

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
I used Samus for this. I would grab the ledge, press back to fall off, do a mid-air jump, immediately do a down-air, then up-b to the ledge.

Pressing back instead of down makes the up-b sweet-spot the ledge. doing the down-air would meteor any enemies jumping down towards me. I got about 15 or so doing this.

Azumouse

Smash Cadet
sweet i got 11 doing this, i used pit beacuse of broken recovery; he pretty much cant die with it!

Garuda

Smash Ace
I just edge hog as Ganondorf, get up with a strike, and edge hog again. I've killed maybe 50 alloys with this.

Top Bottom