• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zeadro's first ever Tournament! PENTASALIA WINS!!! THANKS FOR ATTENDING!

aceofdiamonds825

Smash Apprentice
Hey me and blankvi can do our match tomorrow at 10 pm CST so dont coin flip us cuz we r going to get it done by tomorrow's deadline

2nd Kira

Smash Rookie
ShinyMewTwo won all of the matches. I was a rag-doll.... He is good, I pity whoever has to brawl against him.

ShinyMewtwo

Smash Journeyman
I got one of my first victories to 2nd Kira. Win 2-0

GGs. Just practice more and you should get better soon. I was in your position not too long ago.

Oh yeah, it's funny on how when I'm Ike, and the person has less experience, I usually win by a landslide, but if I'm TL it doesn't go that way. But if I'm TL and I face someone with a lot of experience I tend to do way better than with ike.

Zeadro

Smash Journeyman
Alright just let me know when. Hopefully it won't have to come to a coin toss.

LeviNifty

Smash Ace
im ready to do my match till about 12.00, if i cant get it before then than it will have to be after 4pm, is that alright?

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
we'll try and get the match done today

if not,he said i could get the win but you can do a coin flip if you think it's more fair

LeviNifty

Smash Ace
Very ggs ur link is brilliant, he won 2 games to 1 although the one i won was just unlucky for him lol

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
ok pika lets do our set at like 10 pm EST so thats like 7 PST if i dont respond spam the **** out of my inboxes ok

Zeadro

Smash Journeyman
Nicely....um....put ori bro. You and pikamari will be able to do your match but hurry up we are gonna be waiting on you. Plus aceofdiamonds wherever you are get yo match done! Coin toss will begin at 4:30 EST. Good luck everyone.

blankvi

Smash Ace
Nicely....um....put ori bro. You and pikamari will be able to do your match but hurry up we are gonna be waiting on you. Plus aceofdiamonds wherever you are get yo match done! Coin toss will begin at 4:30 EST. Good luck everyone.
me and ace are playing tonight, so if you can hold our coin toss that would be great, if we dont get our match done by 11 EST you can advance him

Zeadro

Smash Journeyman
Sorry about this Double post! Blankvi Hurry your match up! Ori bro likewise were waiting on you!

Pikamari

Smash Rookie
Ugh...ffff i can only brawl at night but ORI has eastern time so hes 3 hours later which is really late so we were not able to brawl :( Unless you give us tonight...then maybe

황미영

Smash Champion
You might want to fix up the word neutral on your first post. :O

I'm here to torture you Kaden! BWAHAHAHAHAHA! xD

Zeadro

Smash Journeyman
I should be able to fight today, if I can not, I demand my match be pushed till Saturday. For my beauty shall not be determined by no mere coin flip.
Dude....you won the coin toss. No, saturday is 2 days away. Round 2 goes up tonight.

Nice job pentasalia.

Top Bottom