• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zelda General Discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLake

Smash Master
lmao this is the blackest thing I've ever seen. random *** pop music to slow frames to make hits look cool. made me laugh quite a bit.

SB to jab was kind hot lol.

uhh, when was that?
Like post brawl/pound 3 era, DM was repping the zelda in tourney for a good bit. Hes the guy that debated with ya for awhile in that "Best zelda" thread awhile back. Hawaii is just too good :chuckle:

...wait...what the hell...explain how Falcon died first.
That in itself is the reason that part was put into the end. You think something amazing like a rest or falcon punch is gonna go down but instead puff just LITERALLY doesnt die. Thus is the way of the lake and the way it flows in the world of smash.

ppig

Smash Journeyman
i think she is a good character it just gets boring having to rely on your fair and dair to get the job done

elvenarrow3000

Smash Master
That in itself is the reason that part was put into the end. You think something amazing like a rest or falcon punch is gonna go down but instead puff just LITERALLY doesnt die. Thus is the way of the lake and the way it flows in the world of smash.
Don't you avoid the question! I even thought about this! At the moment of contact of the dair, Falcon and Jigglypuff are both in hitlag, which means they leave from the same point. That means that SOMEHOW Falcon's fastfall/normal fall went faster than Jigglypuff getting STOMPED at that percentage because I did not see/hear a Meteor Cancel.

'Splain yourself!

EDIT: I've been tricked! That was a knee D=

EDIT2: Also, what song is that?

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Ya know, somehow it completely slipped my mind to play you at Melee vs Brawl, Zone.

I think I was too busy fitting my title description.

But yeah, ... welcome back? You might wanna hold onto that pocket fox though. Not saying "IT CANT BE DONE WITH ZELDA", but I cant imagine some stages being too fun.

Zone

Smash Champion
Ya know, somehow it completely slipped my mind to play you at Melee vs Brawl, Zone.

I think I was too busy fitting my title description.

But yeah, ... welcome back? You might wanna hold onto that pocket fox though. Not saying "IT CANT BE DONE WITH ZELDA", but I cant imagine some stages being too fun.
lol, I would just down+B surprise if I was gonna go high tier, I've done that a few times. Some guy chose corneria to Upsmash kill me at like what 60-70? >.>; So I just held A at the start.

I'm not completely stopping the marth and fox (In friendlies) or the training to get good with them. But For now, competitive wise. I will be using Zelda, Cuz I want to advance her more. After a few new things I've been doing with her has been helping me pwn alot more.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I'll get a Zelda combo vid and it'll be really stupid funny combos. I just got my capture card so gimme like a month or so and I'll get it... maybe a week, we'll see when Aiser wants to play lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom