• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zelda Level Counterpicks

ToP CaT

Smash Lord
what levels do you counterpick with zelda? Like what are her strong levels for you??

I usually do well on dkJungle, and yoshis story

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
Well, that's not including those you listed. I find I actually do fine on Mute with her, too. And I wanna try Poke Floats to see how that works out.

D

Deleted member

YS on fox and falco peach ICs, nowhere to run. DL64 for marth samus, anyone that doesn't have a solid kill combo from a grab. FD for sheik.

Zone

Smash Champion
YS on fox and falco peach ICs, nowhere to run. DL64 for marth samus, anyone that doesn't have a solid kill combo from a grab. FD for sheik.
These are the same for me actually. I love Final Destination but man it sure doesn't help against pple who enjoy using the large stage to their advantage.

The counter levels really depends on who you are fighting and Ithink Mow did it well.

Although I prefer fighting Samus on Fountain of Dreams.

Top Bottom