• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Salad Bowl

Banned via Warnings
NNID
SaladBowl41
Guys I have to go on a break from smash, a big family emergency happened and I don't think I can play smash at this time. I have too much on my mind atm. I'll be back in probably 1-2 months

That thread title lmao
Guys I have to go on a break from smash, a big family emergency happened and I don't think I can play smash at this time. I have too much on my mind atm. I'll be back in probably 1-2 months
Oh man. I hope things go well for ya :(

Sir_Zedd

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sir_Zedd
I feel like picking up Zelda in honour of your triumph today

buuut, it's 2am and finally time to sleep, don't do anything too hilarious while I'm gone or I'll come back and shake my head while crossing my arms.

I won't actually play Zelda. Still <3 you Zelda mains though, keep on keeping on

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
THAT WON'T SAVE YE.

Besides it doesn't look like the Smash 4 social is a target.
yet Ever.
fixed
I don't believe you can handle the kinds of things that go on in our thread.
Have you ever experienced the thought that your toaster is watching you?
Do you write bad Fanfiction to the tune if the Fresh Prince of Bel-air rap?
Do you let the plaster in your oven sit until it's a nice golden brown and serve it wit a side of bigfoot in the Chilean mines to the rocks of which you are so graciously accepted to and are having of the being?
Do you have fury?
Bruh, dost thou hast los cumpleanos de kimchi?
Have you thoroughly sampled the sprinklies in life's salad bar?
There's much more where that came from.
Oh so much more...'
:troll:

Last edited:

Rizen

Smash Legend
fixed
I don't believe you can handle the kinds of things that go on in our thread.
Have you ever experienced the thought that your toaster is watching you?
Do you write bad Fanfiction to the tune if the Fresh Prince of Bel-air rap?
Do you let the plaster in your oven sit until it's a nice golden brown and serve it wit a side of bigfoot in the Chilean mines to the rocks of which you are so graciously accepted to and are having of the being?
Do you have fury?
Bruh, dost thou hast los cumpleanos de kimchi?
Have you thoroughly sampled the sprinklies in life's salad bar?
There's much more where that came from.
Oh so much more...'
:troll:
...So you're a teenager?

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Of course I miss a lot of stuff after I go to bed again, Zelda girls are restless. And there's so much new people here, it makes Zelda like a celebrity! :p

And gorls going for the biggest thread so early ruins the whole fun. Why would be raid other threads after the social thread? Best to do the other character boards before doing the best of the best. And I vote Palutena next honestly, haha.

@ Salad Bowl Salad Bowl , I wish you well being, and hope to see you soon.

I finished Golden Time. There was one moment that made me scratch my head a bit but anyway, really really good anime. I wasn't even expecting that much but my expectations were obliterated. I didn't expect myself to get emotional in a lot of moments. I got a sudden burst of emotional exhaustion after I finished the last episode -.-
My friend told me the ending is rather... something you wouldn't expect or like at first, but you just accept it afterwards. Annnnnnd I'm so behind on that still-- ; w ;

Lozjam

Smash Champion
I agree, we first take over character threads, then Smash 4 boards..... Then.... We will have enough sisters to breach the P:M boards.Then the entirety of Smashboards
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
@Mocha
How is your plan to turn me good coming along?

ZombieBran

Smash Lord
I finally got Zelda in HW. She so fab.

When do I get to see sexy new Ganondorf lol?

Best of wishes Salad <3

Latte

Smash Ace
Family emergencies are never fun. Good luck, I hope everything turns out well, sister.

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
So... Last night, where did all of those gifs come from?

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Can we make our next visit (when and wherever it is.) slightly toned down? I feel like we ought to let our notoriety go down a little before going full sass again.

We can just have a nice, friendly visit! ^ ^

ZombieBran

Smash Lord
I tried Wizzro. He's awkward feeling but he's probably strong idk I'm not good at the game yet.

So... Last night, where did all of those gifs come from?
A great portion of our sisters have endless gifs for every situation

SBphiloz4

NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Can we make our next visit (when and wherever it is.) slightly toned down? I feel like we ought to let our notoriety go down a little before going full sass again.

I admit, I went a little overboard at times, haha. Hammabro and I were being unusually uncivilized for fellow Canadians.

If we would to be more civilized, we can go for Shulk or Robin, as some of us fellow sistahs use them, for some reason. And I have toned down b8 for them too. :3

ZombieBran

Smash Lord
If we would to be more civilized, we can go for Shulk or Robin, as some of us fellow sistahs use them, for some reason. And I have toned down b8 for them too. :3
"Some reason" being a swimsuit for Shulk and tome for Robin.

Cenizas

The Zelda We Need, But Not the One We Deserve
3DS FC
1032-1809-6196

Said no one ever. Unless you wanna just hang with the WFTs, they're cool and we can spread our sass together.

SBphiloz4

NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
*deep inside, still wants to talk trash on the Palutena though*

Anywho no matter which character we raid next, I might not be present because school is starting tomorrow. ; w ;

SBphiloz4

NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
TFW early morning classes, then have late night classes. RIP sleep schedule. RIP life. RIP everything.

Lozjam

Smash Champion

Bro, the Sass is what is making people join us. People love the Sass and thinks it's hilarious! That's the reason so many people joined us last night.

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
I'm just hoping these raids will happen at night, so I won't miss them because of work.

.. holy moly I forgot how SB mobile was.
I caught that autocorrect, phone. I caught it. :glare:

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Bro, the Sass is what is making people join us. People love the Sass and thinks it's hilarious! That's the reason so many people joined us last night.
I'm not saying we should be sassy, I'm just saying it felt like it started getting out of hand, and imo the fun factor was being strained.

So instead, we be sassy, but not leik we're trying to be as fabulous as we are~

Top Bottom