• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

D

Deleted member

Waking up to a lot of snow on the ground and trees feels nice. It's so pretty outside ^0^ ..but.......the thought of having to clean it later is just.......NO. O n O

Edit: I...I got another page...

**** YES.

Last edited by a moderator:

Locuan

D&D Obsessed
BRoomer
I've never seen snow. This might sound as a weird question to some but how does snow feel like?
EDIT: I see another Puerto Rican lurking. Join us @ Breadloaf Breadloaf , no seas tímido.

Last edited:
I've never seen snow. This might sound as a weird question to some but how does snow feel like?
I find it kinda nice but mostly horrible. I've been to a snowing area at one point. It's freezing cold. Wearing too much jackets and clothes wasn't fun at all. Snow is not what cartoon shows and sitcoms make it out to be.... IMO, at least

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
I don't have a problem with shipping, it's all good and fun it's just the psycho shippers who think that their ship is the best and the only "correct" ship and that everyone else is wrong that annoy me :/ it's fiction people calm down. Also the implied ship isn't always the one that happens! The Taiora shippers from Digimon are still salty to this day because Sora ended up with Matt xD
omfg ok so I dislike shipping and couples and whatever

but WOW was I pissed when I saw this as a ten-year child, I was seriously pissed. It was UNDESERVED, Matt was ugly and not nice and he thought he was cool but he was an asshole and Tay (or whatever that other dude was called) was much nicer and prettier and cooler so WHYYY?!

This had me left traumatized as a child so I swore NEVER to fall in love or else you'll become ********.

Rizen

Smash Legend
Snow's wonderful. It's cold and feels like a lighter, softer version of wet sand that packs together well. Open your freezer and scrape the frost off the top and sides and pack it together. That's snow but worse.

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
EDIT: I see another Puerto Rican lurking. Join us @ Breadloaf Breadloaf , no seas tímido.
it feels like someone rubbing ice on your skin for a second, cold but feels good at the same time for me that is. shoving the snow is when good turn into bad.

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
It SUCKS.

It's like rain except freeeeezing awfully cold, except rain actually goes away. This **** usually stays on the ground to bully you for the next coming days. Trains stop going, driving on your bike or in your car is hell, it's slippery everywhere and UGH. It's fun when you're a child though because you can have snow fights and stuff. I'll admit it MAY be fun for about half an hour if it stays on the ground (although I usually don't take part in snow fights anymore in the cold since **** the cold) but unfotunately it stays for muuuuch longer.

I peronally like the weather when it's sunny and warm. I don't care much about heat either.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Snow's really nice! ^0^ But I hate that kind of snow that turns brown and slushy >_> Just. Ew. It's really pretty to watch. I remember one time a couple years ago, Mother Nature decided to drop a little TOO much snow. If I remember correctly, the snow reached up to like, a half of my front door. It was BAD lol xD

We're doing a bang up job in giving locuan 2 sides (crappy and beautiful) of how snow is like

But Yaaay nailed it (for me). It's basically like rain but insanely cold

Last edited:

Locuan

D&D Obsessed
BRoomer
Interesting. Differing viewpoints but it seems everyone agrees on the fact that cleaning off the snow is terrible. But yea the only thing I don't like about not living in PR is the cold in Winter. I was used to Summer all year long. Also @ M Meru. you live in Japan D: that's one of the things I wish to do at some point in my life. Even if it's just for a year or two. Same thing with Europe. I want to see other cultures and learn about them first hand. @ Berserker. Berserker. it's like hurricanes for me, I love them for the raw power and energy they possess. So I always get amazed by them because of what nature can create. But most people hate them for the destruction they cause. I'm weird.

D

Deleted member

Tbh, my favorite kind of weather is that sunny, 50-60 degree weather. It's a perfect temperature and it looks pretty outside ^-^

Interesting. Differing viewpoints but it seems everyone agrees on the fact that cleaning off the snow is terrible. But yea the only thing I don't like about not living in PR is the cold in Winter. I was used to Summer all year long. Also @ M Meru. you live in Japan D: that's one of the things I wish to do at some point in my life. Even if it's just for a year or two. Same thing with Europe. I want to see other cultures and learn about them first hand. @ Berserker. Berserker. it's like hurricanes for me, I love them for the raw power and energy they possess. So I always get amazed by them because of what nature can create. But most people hate them for the destruction they cause. I'm weird.
I want to go to Japan also. Hell, I'm probably going there over the summer vacation. I got 5 months of vacation because of the readjustments of college/school scheduling. Can't wait and also, that will be the time when I finally ditch the inferior-in-every-way-other-than-smash-run (because Smash tour sucks) version of Smash Bros 4

Breadloaf

Smash Apprentice
I have been to the states in wintertime dude and let me tell you snow is fine and dandy but the windchill is horrible and makes you hate the cold

Last edited:

Locuan

D&D Obsessed
BRoomer
@ Breadloaf Breadloaf I live in the States at the moment, just far South enough to not see snow and rain that commonly. The cold though. It's still there.

@ Berserker. Berserker. Smash Tour does suck. Smash Run is so fun. Why did they not allow that game mode online? Also, why is it not on the Wii U? Poor design options in my opinion.

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
Japan is awesoooome! :3 People are nice, food is cheap and good, and I love learning this language! :)

Going to Smashfests here too, everybody's really nice!

What's bad about Smash Tour again? Never tried it... in fact I never do anything else than online, training and playing the normal mode with friends here :p

Last edited:

Locuan

D&D Obsessed
BRoomer
Japan is awesoooome! :3 People are nice, food is cheap and good, and I love learning this language! :)

Going to Smashfests here too, everybody's really nice!

What's bad about Smash Tour again? Never tried it... in fact I never do anything else than online, training and playing the normal mode with friends here :p
You are making me want to go there right now! I need to research how to find a job etc in Japan. I'm thinking of living there by next year.
Let me guess Florida?
Texas.
Yeah. Just like din's fire T_T
I chuckled. On another note, I'm liking Shulk as a character a lot. I might train that character a bit more to see if my play-style fits to how that character is designed to work.

I chuckled. On another note, I'm liking Shulk as a character a lot. I might train that character a bit more to see if my play-style fits to how that character is designed to work.
Glad you're liking Shulk

I tried out Marth at one point and I actually still use him. I just prioritize more on Shulk, Robin, Luigi but I have fun with Marth. I used Lucina first because waifu and all that but when I accidentally landed a tipper f-smash with Marth and KO'd Bowser at an insanely early percentage, I was interested. I lurk in the Marth boards from time to time I only go there when no one's there

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
Smash Tour's dumb. I wish they added an adventure mode like subspace.
the game's biggest flaw is no adventure mode ala melee, they could have the worlds you visited randomized too if it was too long

at least it would feel like a unique experience each time you play, just keep the original 10 franchises (or nine since i guess yoshi could be shoehorned into mario like in melee) incorporated each time you play the mode.

final battle bowser ganondorf dedede tag team with GIGA bowser and GIGA dedede confirmed or something as secret final battle

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
I think Zelda has a top tier walk animation. So classy.

Breadloaf

Smash Apprentice
You are making me want to go there right now! I need to research how to find a job etc in Japan. I'm thinking of living there by next year.

Texas.

Oooh thats interesting i was betting on florida or New Jersey since thats where most puertorrican's migrate.
Tell me, how'd you move there?

Also are there as many cows as in Hatillo?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Dan's Proud Moment of the Day:
Learning to glide toss with Peach. I REMEMBER GLIDE TOSSING BACK DURING THE BRAWL DAYS.........*SNIFF*

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Snow, it is the best thing as a kid. It was your own adventure in the snow, but you can still have a ton of fun with it. Sledding is awesome, especially with a lady friend. You go really fast down a hill, I remembered going so fast that we broke a small tree in half. Hahaha!
But my favorite thing to do is snow wars. Round up a ton of people for a couple of days, and have 2 sides battle to the death in a WW1 trench style warfare! Sleep in your trenches, outside, and have rations. I usually lead and I usually win. The longest battle we ever had was for a week straight. It was one of the hardest, coldest, and best week of my life.
Snow really depends on what kind with how it feels like. Some snow feels like a kiss of an icy angel, some feels like a crushing death blow of cold!

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
Meanwhile in France, I'm going outside with a t-shirt and sandals.

I actually love snow (even though it's a pain when you have to drive) and cold temperatures, so I'm almost sad that the winter is mild.

D

Deleted member

Illinois for the win.
We have top tier corrupt politicians.
WOOOOOOOOOOO ILLINOIS TRIO YAAAAAAAAS. WE NEED MORE PEOPLE AND SOON WE SHALL BUILD AN ILLINOIS ARMY!

I'm sorry. I...I get too crazy sometimes......o u o...

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
It seems like it's going to snow here in Monterrey for the first time in like a decade and holy **** I'm not ready for it. Also, I hate the fact that you have to wrap the water pipes so that they don't explode when the sun comes out or something like that.

Lozjam

Smash Champion
and in California the sun is out and it is pretty cold.
Try -25 degrees Fahrenheit with windchill.
Also, glad to see you here of all places. The Zelda social always turns your frown upside down.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Theory: Snow is frozen mosquitoes

They're both hella annoying and you never see them in the same place at the same time

Top Bottom