• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
My birthday is on the 19th of December, and everyone's always been pretty good about not smushing it together with Christmas. It's always a hype time, even now that I'm not in school and not having to think about winter break that comes with it.

That thing isn't canon though, right?
I haven't looked into it much, but all I know is that Dream Drop is a direct sequel, and I have to play things in order... It's a necessity to me for some reason. Just like watching shows and reading books and manga. Must go in order.

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
My birthday is on the 19th of December, and everyone's always been pretty good about not smushing it together with Christmas. It's always a hype time, even now that I'm not in school and not having to think about winter break that comes with it.

I haven't looked into it much, but all I know is that Dream Drop is a direct sequel, and I have to play things in order... It's a necessity to me for some reason. Just like watching shows and reading books and manga. Must go in order.
I know that feeling. This is why Netflix is better than cable. Also, several other things.

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
Well I'm born on May 10, that Day also happened to mother's day as well.
My Sister was born exactly 6 years later, which also happened to be mother's day that year as well

Fireemblemfreak

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Fireemblemfreak
3DS FC
3024-6545-1788
Btw @ Macchiato Macchiato , I know you don't main him anymore but I picked up Kirby because of you. I mean, I wanted to use him anyway but you kinda motivated me c:

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
The fire hydrant to Pacman is like Farore's Wind to Zelda, both have their metagame centered around one special move.

And that's incredibly unfortunate.
Yeah I told him I'd go around the Pacman boards to see what interesting things I found, and actually all the fruit and hydrant shenanigans sound kinda fun and interesting.

As you said, unfortunate, but kinda cool anyways.

I was born realllllly late December as well
January 6th :troll:
I'm from Jan 10! h5!

Also happy belated birthday :p

afjskdhlgkjasd sorry for the double post, I brainfarted and clicked on post instead of copying the text oTL

Can one erase posts in this forum?

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
I'm from Jan 10! h5!

Also happy belated birthday :p

afjskdhlgkjasd sorry for the double post, I brainfarted and clicked on post instead of copying the text oTL

Can one erase posts in this forum?
Thanks, same to you~
@ BJN39 BJN39 @ GameAngel64 GameAngel64

and others...

What programs do you guys use to make such high quality gifs, and how do you do it? If you say Google is your friend, I'm going to spill hot coffee on you.
It'd be a @Latte trouble to clean up the @ Macchiato Macchiato you spilled
I'll show myself out again

Last edited:

Nammy12

Smash Lord
NNID
Nammy12

and others...

What programs do you guys use to make such high quality gifs, and how do you do it? If you say Google is your friend, I'm going to spill hot coffee on you.
I use Instagiffer
http://instagiffer.com/

Lovely program.
I first make a video of the gif I want with Sony Vegas and then I just use that to make the video into a gif.
You can also record screens as well.

Last edited:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215

Fireemblemfreak

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Fireemblemfreak
3DS FC
3024-6545-1788
What happened? Nuuuuuu comebak ;;
Is it bad that I misread that as moose and assumed you were Canadian I'm terrible
For glory happened. Mainly diddy. I should know better but now I'm playing as shiek and still losing. ahahahaha

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
For glory happened. Mainly diddy. I should know better but now I'm playing as shiek and still losing. ahahahaha
Eh, on the bright side Diddy isn't like Brawl meta Knight. But I feel your pain, he's still hella annoying. At least you didn't get a projectile spammer :3

GameAngel64

Smash Journeyman

and others...

I use the Elgato to capture the video. Usually I upload the video to YouTube, then I go to gfycat. Gfycat can turn any (short enough) video segment into an animated gif. I have also occasionally used PhotoShop to make the animated gif from the video if I didn't feel like uploading the whole video to YouTube first.

Fireemblemfreak

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Fireemblemfreak
3DS FC
3024-6545-1788
Eh, on the bright side Diddy isn't like Brawl meta Knight. But I feel your pain, he's still hella annoying. At least you didn't get a projectile spammer :3
Oh yeah, I did actually. Right before Diddy. And Projectile spammers aren't as bad imo. But I was so sad because I just wanted to win as Zelda/Robin so I could be happy but NOOO. I hate Roll Glory :c

someone need a hug?
Yes <3

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Link doesn't feel bottom 10, imo
Agreed, though Link representation's so low it's hard to say where he actually belongs. Literally all I've seen of Link being played at a competent level is Izaw's money match vs Haze. Which is really worth watching if you haven't seen it yet.

The fire hydrant to Pacman is like Farore's Wind to Zelda, both have their metagame centered around one special move.

And that's incredibly unfortunate.
Bonus Fruit and Trampoline are both amazing too!

Does Mac even have an answer to the trampoline?

Cenizas

The Zelda We Need, But Not the One We Deserve
3DS FC
1032-1809-6196
Was supposed to be an early December baby, but I decided to enter the world a few weeks early, and in November. ccc:
I'm like the reverse of this. I was going to be born on thanksgiving and/or my aunt's birthday but was a week late. I'm also salty because if I were born a day earlier I'd be a sophomore right now.

Also, 4v4 Smash A.K.A. eSports is new meta idk what you guys are talking about.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
*searches up "animal gif" on Google*
*gets this*

Wat.

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
has anyone ever finished that windows 95 ski game?

the yeti gave me nightmares
Omg THAT GAME.
Bad childhood memories...
Attention Zeldas,

Drop everything you're doing, this is way more super important... :awesome:

@Indigo Fuujeans
I started laughing at this and people in class stared at me...same with the Indigo Fujeans.

Also yaaay fellow August birthdays!
90% of this post is late

Top Bottom