• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Wait...M2K now mains Rosalina? :troll:

I CANNOT. Wait for him to accidentally go into their board.

I honestly wonder if you know who will once again look down on another top player for not being good enough for him. :secretkpop:

ALSO SEE YOU ALL AT ROSALINA'S NERF PATCH. :secretkpop:

Last edited:
Ike isn't really low tier imo but I definitely do not think that he's in high tier. Mid tier sounds about right, then again I'm kinda biased for Ike and just about everyone I talk to and every single twitter (of any known professional Smasher) still thinks that he isn't that good. He still has frame speed issues, but hey. It's easier to use him in general. I guess
He also uses Charizard too? idk man
I've heard about that too from the Zard boards
I just played Jerm again in the ladder

I 2-stocked him game 1 and then 3-stocked him game 2

Wtf.
lol

nice one

Last edited:

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
Congrats to the US for the gay marriage ruling!

Now if only Northern Ireland wakes the **** up... -_-

Also happy birthday Antonykun!

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
rosalini weight got nerfed shes now the second lightest character but that means she can get out of combos easier therefruit she was totally buffed in this patch

all hail rosalino

Alphatron

Smash Champion
I tried to use the Aerospray RG in splatoon yesterday. I...can't. I'd constantly score 900-1200 points every game but I only did so through ambush tactics or running away from battle if the opponent so much as looks in my direction. The MG at least has seekers and the inkzooka to deal with long range opponents. But the RG has nothing. On port mackerel, I had to rely on my teammates to take care of most opponents for me. If I was teamed up with 3 people who couldn't splatter opponents, then the whole team was screwed and my high score of 1,000+ didn't really mean anything.

I think I'll just stick with the dual squelcher.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I might need to consult either @ Soul. Soul. or @ redfeatherraven redfeatherraven on who is a good replacement for Heatran. Since I (Hopefuuly) have given up on getting Heatran. :V
Maybe a Steel type? :V
There's not really an either-or here; you should ask @ Soul. Soul. My competitive Pokemon history is an epic but nonexistent tale.
Or the other way round.

I'd constantly score 900-1200 points every game but I only did so through ambush tactics or running away from battle if the opponent so much as looks in my direction.
Yes, because that is exactly what you do.

Ambush tactics are how you get kills. Cut off their methods of escape, hole up in chokepoints trapped with Ink Mines and lure them in, pop up behind them just to say hi. That's how you kill with Aero.

Most times you don't kill with Aero at all, you just sneak off somewhere they aren't defending (there's always somewhere they aren't defending) and make the color change so fast on that part of the map it requires an epilepsy warning. Then you shove an Inkstrike down their throat from the other end of the map.

Ain't everyone's style, though, and it's weaker in Splat Zones, where there are fewer chokepoints being contested. Been looking into the Dual Squelcher for Ranked myself, stick with it for that.

Last edited:

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
rosalini weight got nerfed shes now the second lightest character but that means she can get out of combos easier therefruit she was totally buffed in this patch

all hail rosalino
Huh? She actually got lighter? Are we just constantly finding new things from this patch? >.>

Phenomiracle

Smash Ace
United States' Supreme Court legalizes same-sex marriage.

While I disagree with the notion of a same-sex marriage, this decision is undoubtedly in accordance with the Constitution.

The state has absolutely no right to refuse same-sex couples who desire to marry, and I applaud the Supreme Court for getting the Constitution right. A job well done.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
That moment when skype finally works properly but the person you wanted to text is asleep....
and you wont be back home till really late

Alphatron

Smash Champion
There's not really an either-or here; you should ask @ Soul. Soul. My competitive Pokemon history is an epic but nonexistent tale.
Or the other way round.

Yes, because that is exactly what you do.

Ambush tactics are how you get kills. Cut off their methods of escape, hole up in chokepoints trapped with Ink Mines and lure them in, pop up behind them just to say hi. That's how you kill with Aero.

Most times you don't kill with Aero at all, you just sneak off somewhere they aren't defending (there's always somewhere they aren't defending) and make the color change so fast on that part of the map it requires an epilepsy warning. Then you shove an Inkstrike down their throat from the other end of the map.

Ain't everyone's style, though, and it's weaker in Splat Zones, where there are fewer chokepoints being contested. Been looking into the Dual Squelcher for Ranked myself, stick with it for that.
Alright. I'll play with it some more for turf wars. I like the splattershot jr and splash-o-matic a lot, so I don't hate all the short range guns. But the RG just doesn't jive with me for some reason.

A new dual squelcher is being released today with squid beakons as a sub weapon. I couldn't be happier.

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
GORLS GORLS GORLS I WAS STALKING THE RANKINGS PAGE AND TURNS OUT, WE HAVE AN ACTUALLY ZELDA MAIN THATS ACTUALLY GOOD

@~Dionysus~ WAT WHY DID YOU NEVER POST IN OUR BOARDS? ADD GAMEPLAY AND TOURNEY RESULTS IN THEIR THREAD INN THE ZELDA BAIRDS. WELCOME

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Alright. I'll play with it some more for turf wars. I like the splattershot jr and splash-o-matic a lot, so I don't hate all the short range guns. But the RG just doesn't jive with me for some reason.

A new dual squelcher is being released today with squid beakons as a sub weapon. I couldn't be happier.
The custom Dual Squelcher is coming today too? All I heard about is the Carbon Roller.
http://splatoonus.tumblr.com/post/122505595879/today-at-7-pm-pt-the-carbon-roller-will-be-added
Edit: I just checked their tumblr, and you're right! The main problem I had with the regular Dual Squelcher was the sub/special weapons, so I'm excited for this.

Last edited:

Alphatron

Smash Champion
HOLY MOLEY

The custom Dual Squelcher is coming today too? All I heard about is the Carbon Roller.
http://splatoonus.tumblr.com/post/122505595879/today-at-7-pm-pt-the-carbon-roller-will-be-added
Yeah, they're both being added today. I'm gonna use the carbon roller whenever Arowana mall is in rotation in ranked battles. The krak on roller and the inkbrush couldn't do anything about snipers perching themselves on the ledges. And the killer wail on the default splat roller only momentarily makes them move out of the way for a while. The only option was the dynamo roller before.

Last edited:

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
I can't take FG anymore

Not after that a :4robinm: won because if rage and lag while I was :4darkpit:

And that I perfect shielded a pk fire and I can't run up and grab because :4lucas: jab beats it

And **** :4lucina:

Face me someone please :sadsheep:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
GORLS GORLS GORLS I WAS STALKING THE RANKINGS PAGE AND TURNS OUT, WE HAVE AN ACTUALLY ZELDA MAIN THATS ACTUALLY GOOD

@~Dionysus~ WAT WHY DID YOU NEVER POST IN OUR BOARDS? ADD GAMEPLAY AND TOURNEY RESULTS IN THEIR THREAD INN THE ZELDA BAIRDS. WELCOME
>Last seen June 14th 2015
>No posts or likes

Also for @ EODM07 EODM07 , there's a website that's pretty much a music video dedicated to a yuri ship. :^)

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
The Wolf 4 DLC thread has been going insane for the last 3 pages and doesn't seem to be slowing down.

Might be a while till I post there again.

Top Bottom