• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Falco > Fox

(Okay not really. I find Fox so flow chart-y to play with. He's so boring and ugh. At least Falco sucks so he's a challenge to use. Fox is just bleh.)
But Megafox's Fox, though (random, recently uploaded video of Megafox): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkDl_sVuN5Q.

There are certain and few players that make certain characters usually considered boring or flowchart, amazing. Fatality for Captain Falcon, Megafox for Fox, 6wX for Sonic, Zex for Sheik, Ito for Meta Knight, and more that I don't know about. Either they're so goddamned good they dominate with their characters and turn people into punching bags like Ito or Fatality or their play style just shines compared to other players like 6wX's is the notable Sonic player who's really aggressive and makes it work or how clean Zex's Sheik is.

SpiralGalaxies

Smash Lord
NNID
SpiralGalaxies
That I get. I mean, I've seen some amazing play come from characters that I find boring to play as, but that's the thing. I find fox so boring I have no desire to try and reach that level. Some people love fox and his style and want to learn him and be good with him, that's fine. But His fighting style is just so dull for me that I have interest in him. Falco is the worse character but he's fun to use because he's a challenge to use. Fox isn't most of the time, and it's not even a fun "Win most of the time" button. He just seems really dull to me.

Last edited:

Alphatron

Smash Champion
My ipad can't handle this thread anymore. I'm lucky if I can make a post before Safairi has to reload the webpage.

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
Okay I think I had enough Sm4sh for today. Ggs Spiral.

I think Greninja is one of those MUs where Lucas does a lot worse than Ness unfortunately.

SpiralGalaxies

Smash Lord
NNID
SpiralGalaxies
Those were some good matches FullMoon! I managed to improve against your greninja which makes me happy. Greninja is able to get inside Lucas's comfort zone and Lucas has a lot of trouble keeping him out it seems. :/

Your Lucas is really fun to play against.

Last edited:

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
The things that make the Ness MU difficult for Greninja is his grab game and also his very strong KO power. Lucas's throws are amazing but unfortunately his grab is super slow which makes getting a fast character like Greninja with it, plus Greninja outranges Lucas badly outside of Z-Air.

What Lucas does have over Ness in this MU is a better recovery which is good, but just that isn't going to help him win, especially when Greninja is probably not going to be gimped very often himself. Even if PK Thunder launches Lucas ridiculously far, if Lucas ends up being forced to use it he's just as vulnerable as Ness.

My first impression is that it's 60:40 in Greninja's favor. Which is I guess good for me as a Greninja main because yay another MU Greninja wins~

SpiralGalaxies

Smash Lord
NNID
SpiralGalaxies
It seems the main problem with Lucas vs Greninja is range. There were so many times I tried to hit you and either missed, or you managed to hit me first by virtue of your range. Considering that a lot of Lucas's combo's come from being close (And nairplanes) this makes the matchup an uphill slog in some cases.

I really hate how greninja can just rush in and dodge pk fires. :/ that makes life so annoying for me.

but in the end yeah, I agree.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
I assumed it was a clip from the Lucas matches FullMoon just had with SpiralGalaxies.

Regardless of who it was, they have bad taste in Lucas palettes.
oh yeah whoops

anyways acnl gorls help me one of my villagers, Camofrog has set up a petition that i agreed to help with but when i went to @ Lorde Lorde 's village i got only 5/6 sigs halp

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
It's from my matches with Spiral Galaxies, yeah.

Another highlight was me using Substitute on his B-Air spike and killing him but ending up too far away from the ledge and dying too lol.

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
GGs back to ya @ Koiba Koiba , best games I've had in a long time. Hahaha, imagine how good I am when I don't have to squint at the Gamepad.

Although, you should practice your recovery a bit. Stages with any kind of curve on the bottom can be slid up with the Power of Flight, grind 'er out a bit on the stages you're shaky on.

Top Bottom