• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

It's my birthday today, and I managed to get some things I wanted for my birthday. :yeahboi:

Got myself some Amiibo (Marth, Dedede, Callie and Marie), and Volume 8 of D-Frag! <3 (I would post some images of them, but it seems that Smashboards is being a butt and not letting me upload files. :V)
And my sister will be visiting for a few days too. And I'll be recieving figures of Kyurem and Kyurem-B I think.

Anyway. I'll be proceeding with more University work now!

Last edited:

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
For Fun mode is basically "Taunt Party Mode" for me, lol.

They can be pretty fun if you get the right kind of people. Brawl ones will always be better though because custom rules and non-random stages. Oh and being kicked from a match for "idling" (when I'm just trying to do a Nayru's Vortex) is annoying. So is 'targeting one player" when I literally hit them twice in a row.

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord

It's my birthday today, and I managed to get some things I wanted for my birthday. :yeahboi:

Got myself some Amiibo (Marth, Dedede, Callie and Marie), and Volume 8 of D-Frag! <3 (I would post some images of them, but it seems that Smashboards is being a butt and not letting me upload files. :V)
And my sister will be visiting for a few days too. And I'll be recieving figures of Kyurem and Kyurem-W I think.

Happy Birthday!
I keep getting reminded of amiibo and how I'll never get them until I'm living on my own because my family disapproves of playing the game, let alone get toys for it :/
Also ElderLolz ElderLolz I might be up for a match in 4 hours time, how's that sound?

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
I just realized Mei x Junkrat would actually be called MeiSon. IDK what to do with this information that everyone already figured out.

wait help i don't even care about shipping what is happening no brain you must stop no means no stop it pls

Rizen

Smash Legend

And my sister will be visiting for a few days too. And I'll be recieving figures of Kyurem and Kyurem-W I think.

Happy birthday :D

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968

Happy birthday Mr Yuri Man!

D

Deleted member

Late to the Brawl Talk party, but I use Wiimmfi to still play it with a friend from time to time.

The really baffling thing is that on Wiimmfi's site, it lets you know how many players are online, and usually when me and my friend get on Brawl, we check the number of people on, and it's almost always under 10 players.

It's crazy to think only a few people out of the 13 million+ who bought the game are still online.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I unboxed the Kyurem-B and Kyurem figures that my sister got me.

They look awesome, and I didn't expect them to be THIS big. Kyurem-B is almost the height of my Mikuru figure. I will say however, Kyurem-B's left wing is bent a bit, oh well. And Kyurem cannot stand up right, poor Dragon's chin hits the floor every time. So I have to put a small case of lip balm underneath so he stands up. :V

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
I unboxed the Kyurem-B and Kyurem figures that my sister got me.

They look awesome, and I didn't expect them to be THIS big. Kyurem-B is almost the height of my Mikuru figure. I will say however, Kyurem-B's left wing is bent a bit, oh well. And Kyurem cannot stand up right, poor Dragon's chin hits the floor every time. So I have to put a small case of lip balm underneath so he stands up. :V
Not even ancient dragons can stand chapped lips

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
If I get the chance this week, I'll try and go out shopping and get myself a copy of Monster Hunter Generations.

Since I've already bought myself the Ace Attorney Trilogy on 3DS, and the Conquest path for Fire Emblem Fates. So I'm just short on getting Revelation, so I'll try and get another eShop card and get Revelation then.

So when I start Conquest; my question would be. Who do I S-Support? :V Since I've already made my choice for Revelation to marry Rhajat again as :4corrinf:. And possibly marry Rinkah in my 2nd playthrough of Birthright as :4corrin:.

Last edited:

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437

And my sister will be visiting for a few days too. And I'll be recieving figures of Kyurem and Kyurem-B I think.

Happy birthday~!
I hope you have a great one! :happysheep:

And uggggh it won't let me upload my party fox ;v;

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
GGS ElderLolz ElderLolz
No lag AT ALL, and an opponent who presented a challenge that was hard to beat, but possible so.
I think my favourite part was when you used Din's Fire in the air (Onstage) and I pulled you offf with the windbox of inhale. Din's Fire just gets worse and worse every day it seems.
I'm surprised that I actually won with Toon Link and Wii Fit, two characters that I'm not very good with. Also the noise of Zelda's Nair will be in my nightmares. Is falling nair>Farores Wind a kill confirm?! If so, that's crazy.
Your Sheik was your best character IMO, Toon Link wins the Shiek matchup but I still dropped two games with him. You're also the best Zelda I've ever fought.
Also Olimar VS Capt. Falcon matchup is a wild goose chase.

ElderLolz

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Matze97
GGS ElderLolz ElderLolz
No lag AT ALL, and an opponent who presented a challenge that was hard to beat, but possible so.
I think my favourite part was when you used Din's Fire in the air (Onstage) and I pulled you offf with the windbox of inhale. Din's Fire just gets worse and worse every day it seems.
I'm surprised that I actually won with Toon Link and Wii Fit, two characters that I'm not very good with. Also the noise of Zelda's Nair will be in my nightmares. Is falling nair>Farores Wind a kill confirm?! If so, that's crazy.
Your Sheik was your best character IMO, Toon Link wins the Shiek matchup but I still dropped two games with him. You're also the best Zelda I've ever fought.
Also Olimar VS Capt. Falcon matchup is a wild goose chase.
Oh god, Sheik was supposed to be my secondary and now I'm better with her than with Zelda?

Jokes aside, you're also a great opponent, it's a lot of fun to play against you! Not too many flaws that I can see.

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
Oh god, Sheik was supposed to be my secondary and now I'm better with her than with Zelda?

Jokes aside, you're also a great opponent, it's a lot of fun to play against you! Not too many flaws that I can see.
Well, your Zelda ranges from sandbag to terrifying, but your Sheik is consistently scary

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
*Co-Mains Toon Link
*Gets told "Fun to play against"
People can be fun to play against even if they main a character that is usually seen as annoying. Ex: Rizen Rizen 's Link.
The only exception is Yoshi mains since they take a blood oath to be annoying, forever and always. Don't hail Yoshi.

Nairo

Banned via Administration
After finally admitting defeat to the stream with it pushing to buffering every 3 seconds, I avoided twitter and Smashboards to see the winners of Melee and Smash 4.
Funnily enough, my favourite players of both games got 2nd.
But I'm happy for Mang0. He's a nice person with a playfully cocky personality that I adore. It's also good to make sure HBox doesn't make his ego too big.
But Nairo.. oh man. So epic. He performed like garbage the whole year yet comes out of nowhere to secure the win. I'm delighted for him. But Dabuz dear God, his Olimar was the chamion for him the whole top 8. SERIOUSLY! Heck, it took a game off Nairo! I think he's going to work on Olimar alot more.
Also, would anybody be up for some singles or doubles?
I wouldnt say I had a garbage year overall. Maybe you are basing it off CEO/EVO which weren't bad not great of course and pound but those 3 aren't the only tourneys of the year lol! But regardless thank you! I appreciate it :D

Jaguar360

Smash Lord
NNID
Jaguar360
3DS FC
0516-7348-2137
Having a crisis gorls. I'm thinking of dropping Zelda and Mii Swordfighter, I suck at Melee, thinking of dropping Smash altogether but am having trouble finding a game to replace it, college is starting in less than a month and I'm not ready, and I'm just feeling lost altogether. I need help....
People can be fun to play against even if they main a character that is usually seen as annoying. Ex: Rizen Rizen 's Link.
The only exception is Yoshi mains since they take a blood oath to be annoying, forever and always. Don't hail Yoshi.
Hail Yoshi :yoshi64::yoshimelee::yoshi2::4yoshi: :)
I wouldnt say I had a garbage year overall. Maybe you are basing it off CEO/EVO which weren't bad not great of course and pound but those 3 aren't the only tourneys of the year lol! But regardless thank you! I appreciate it :D
Hi Nairo :^)

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
What the.... holy crap.. this can't be....
Actually come to think of it, you would be right at home in the Zelda social :secretkpop:
And I think you're right, I'm being a bit harsh, in comparison to the average top player you've still been getting good results, just below the usual standard.
And your astounding performance shows you're truly back to your 2015 self.
Can't wait to see you in the future tournaments!
Also I'm an idiot, I just looked up your results and realised you've acheived 1ST at 10 tourneys this year. Sorry!

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
Nairo has already been to this place quite a few times from what I remember lol
I made a Smashboards account on the 14th April. I've visited the Zelda social on a regular basis since May. I don't remember seeing him here before. I assumed he would be too busy to be able to mess around in the Zelda Social like the rest of us.
Today I've been proved wrong... in two ways.
I can actually be an a sshole at times without realizing it. Nairo performing "garbage" wtf?! I'm ashamed of yew past me. I could have been a little lighter, like "poorly" idk.

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
I made a Smashboards account on the 14th April. I've visited the Zelda social on a regular basis since May. I don't remember seeing him here before. I assumed he would be too busy to be able to mess around in the Zelda Social like the rest of us.
Today I've been proved wrong... in two ways.
I can actually be an a sshole at times without realizing it. Nairo performing "garbage" wtf?! I'm ashamed of yew past me. I could have been a little lighter, like "poorly" idk.
He usually comes in here to tell us he plays Zelda occasionally.

Please Nairo Nairo tell us you still pull her out for the ultimate disrespect.

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
He usually comes in here to tell us he plays Zelda occasionally.

Please Nairo Nairo tell us you still pull her out for the ultimate disrespect.
Ohohoh believe me I've seen his Zelda.
And I enjoy. Every.Single.Second of it.
Also I often see him use Robin, I think he might still use Zelda.
But that's a question for him to answer, I was just giving input.

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
It's probably be a year since he's posted btw.

For us gorls who have been here for a while it feels like he comes around every now and then.

This reminds me, where is Fujin? It's been a long time.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Hey everyone! So I'm more than halfway done editing our Powerpuff Gorls 2 video! So that means that all participants should try and get their song selection and banner ready!

To be 100% sure I have received your banner/music, please PRIVATE MESSAGE ME! Some of you already have done so, so that's fine. Reminder that if you DON'T have a banner, PLEASE message Lorde Lorde and that gorl will help you make one (Spritz gorl you should also message me all the banners you have made to me as well pls)

Thanks all!

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I've literally only had one person ask me for a banner, and I already sent it to you like weeks ago

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
Hey everyone! So I'm more than halfway done editing our Powerpuff Gorls 2 video! So that means that all participants should try and get their song selection and banner ready!

To be 100% sure I have received your banner/music, please PRIVATE MESSAGE ME! Some of you already have done so, so that's fine. Reminder that if you DON'T have a banner, PLEASE message Lorde Lorde and that gorl will help you make one (Spritz gorl you should also message me all the banners you have made to me as well pls)

Thanks all!
HALF-WAY DONE!? YESSS-bannerlolwut
Great! I have nothing to do rn, so this should keep me occupied

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I've just gotten back from my meal out. It was very niiiice~

Though I couldn't finish it all, I still enjoyed it. Was delicious; also be having some cake soon.

Also, I dunno whether to ask for some help on making some Channel Art for my YouTube channel or not. Since I've just been so damn lazy on not booting up Source Film Maker. Also the fact that it wouldn't boot up one time a long time ago.

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
I've just gotten back from my meal out. It was very niiiice~

Though I couldn't finish it all, I still enjoyed it. Was delicious; also be having some cake soon.

Also, I dunno whether to ask for some help on making some Channel Art for my YouTube channel or not. Since I've just been so damn lazy on not booting up Source Film Maker. Also the fact that it wouldn't boot up one time a long time ago.
*Points upwards

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070

Thanks all!
Don't worry. I already sent you a choice between two songs and a banner a while back. :secretkpop:

Top Bottom