• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
I've been playing a looooot of Pokken in the past 12 hours
It's a shame the community didn't take off very well, it's a super fun game :c
Blazikeeeeeen

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Pokken never really drew me in, but I love horrified Garchomp to pieces.

Cardboardtubeknight

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
4914-7294-5851
That actually does sound quite nice. The problem is I can't have a lot of sweets or candy, since my teeth are a bit sensitive now to that kind of stuff. I used to eat A LOT of sweets/candy when I was younger, plus stuff with sprinkles on top I can't have because I have a tooth that is out of place, where the sprinkles could get behind it and it would hurt. :c

It's that out of place where if I move my lip correctly, I'll look like one of those anime characters with a fang sticking out.
I never understood what exactly that is. But coming from a country that has panties in vending machines I never tend to question it.

Last edited:

Cardboardtubeknight

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
4914-7294-5851

Cardboardtubeknight

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
4914-7294-5851
Shaq is Nairo's sponsor, and it's also during twitch con.

:150:
I got friends who want me to go to tournaments, and all that jive, but I never really considered it. To more accurately state that: I just never really cared. Now that see you could Shaq his self as a sponsor though has got me looking at it now.

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
I got friends who want me to go to tournaments, and all that jive, but I never really considered it. To more accurately state that: I just never really cared. Now that see you could Shaq his self as a sponsor though has got me looking at it now.
Well to be more specific, Shaq owns the e sports team that sponsors Nairo.

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
I wanna listen to some kpop

idk how many gorls here listen to it, but I know r_greening1 r_greening1 listens to :secretkpop:'s songs so tagging her

The only ones I know are Good Day bu IU, Call me baby, Sing for you, and Exodus by EXO and Ahchoo by Lovelyz so yeah

Recommend me some kpop pls tyty

Cardboardtubeknight

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
4914-7294-5851
Meh he's ok.

Never seen him beat greening.
I'd say the only thing that sways me from tournaments would be the community. Not saying you guys are bad or anything you weirdos. Anyway, I went to comic con this year, and while it was crazy fun, but only for unfortunatly short time I was. When it comes to big events, unless say its a public fair with no general reliability, usually just being there, and sharing interest is enough for approaching like for example a concert. This was not the case this time. I ended up going with some friends, and someone knew this photographer who was shooting for a supposed twitter sensation although Ive never check her out myself known as go go asian. Go go asian was going as some cybernetic ninja like a female stryder, and while shooting I went up to her not really dressed, and asked if she wanted to cut my head off to look as though she successfully infiltrated. She was ecstatic, and I totally got my head cut off. So we were chilling, and we were quick to start kicking. The photographer though later has security coming to kick her. Her technique had her spread all over the floor, and I guess to someone who not familiar with the ladies felt like it was a problem, or who knows. I get it really, she was pretty sexy doing it. We ended up leaving with her including go go asian to much of peoples jealousy. But its kind of killed my desire to involve myself in events like that.

I wanna listen to some kpop

idk how many gorls here listen to it, but I know r_greening1 r_greening1 listens to :secretkpop:'s songs so tagging her

The only ones I know are Good Day bu IU, Call me baby, Sing for you, and Exodus by EXO and Ahchoo by Lovelyz so yeah

Recommend me some kpop pls tyty
I don't really listen to K-pop tho :^)

Here have some Nujabes

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
Last time I was shown a k pop video while on zelda social I couldn't sleep.

I'll pass.

Benishigure

You need to MOVE.
Ahhh I remember my K-Pop phase back when I started high school.

Honestly I was never the hugest fan of SNSD, in general I was more of a Big Bang/2NE1 fan.

Speaking of Big Bang, most of the students in my high school were Asian and if they knew how to play piano, there was a 99.99% chance that they knew how to play this:

Ah, the golden age of K-Pop~

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Hey guys I'll bet you've never heard of this k-pop song before! It's pretty obscure! Pretty much know one knows about it!

...Remember when everyone was obsessed with this song for some reason?

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
IDK how it started but gangnam is a fun and energetic song with a silly music video and memorable dancing. Honestly its a good song to be like.

on an unrelated note if we ever get smash 5 i hope that Pikachu gets a new final smash in the form Catastropika

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
Hey guys I'll bet you've never heard of this k-pop song before! It's pretty obscure! Pretty much know one knows about it!

Gosh, I remember watching that video when it first came out
I'm a Korean peep so ofc my parents already knew about it, they were the ones that actually showed me it

...Which now that I actually think about it, is a really weird decision made by them

And everyone in my class always mispronounced it as "Oppan Gangnum Style" and I'm like
rosalinda doll.png

They'd always ask me what it meant and I'm like "Um, no" mostly because I suck at translating songs. Even with English songs sometimes I don't understand what they're saying. But the other half is because I don't think a grade 5 would want to know the translated version lol

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
What is K-Indie Rock like tho?
Something like this: Hollywood by the Black Skirts? The Black Skirts as a band name sounds so metal, but I don't know anything about metal or Korean indie rock -- yay, Google! --, so... Oh, and apparently there is or was a Korean indie rock band called Rubber Duckie.

Welp, it's horror month... Hopefully I don't encounter a lot of scary movie ads. I'd like to sleep without being scared out of my mind, thank you very much. Anyway, horror and new avatar-related, I just remembered something I read: The Marquis by Guy Davis. First off, it's not exactly family-friendly which isn't uncommon with graphic novels at times kind of like how some manga are graphic, but the anime adaption gets toned down. Still, I don't remember anything explicit other than it being grotesque, creepy, and messed up. In other words, it's exactly like what Bloodborne is. Weird how I didn't connect it to Bloodborne until now when I was looking for a new avatar. You have a character in Victorian clothing hunting nightmarish monsters with a sword and gun. So, similar setting, feel, and "combat". Not to spoil it much, but not all is as it seems in The Marquis just like in Bloodborne, so you do get a mindscrew after reading it. Oh, and madness. That's there too. Anyway, if you like graphic novels, Bloodborne, whatever, I do recommend checking out The Marquis.

Last edited:

Rizen

Smash Legend
I tried watching GG's LP of Blood Borne but it was too bloody :/ (duh). I don't like horror for the sake of horror but rather for its psychological and creative sci-fi elements. Blood Borne has a really cool Lovecraftian story but it's too gory to watch. :ohwell:

I had some good wifi games on ladder yesterday. It's great when you find a good partner with a good connection. My miis and Mewtwo are getting good. I also got in good games with G&W, Ganon and of course Link. :)

If anyone wants to wii u wifi tag me. I'd like to work on my secondaries.

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
Hi! I like popping in once in a blue moon to do something random.

This time, it's to ask my datamining friends ( Lavani Lavani KuroganeHammer KuroganeHammer ) if it's possible/feasible to get the data for Smash Run enemies. Mainly their attacks, but HP would be interesting too.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I tried watching GG's LP of Blood Borne but it was too bloody :/ (duh). I don't like horror for the sake of horror but rather for its psychological and creative sci-fi elements. Blood Borne has a really cool Lovecraftian story but it's too gory to watch. :ohwell:
But... But that's the point of Bloodborne which you noted... >_>

Its story is about blood... It's not... "Boneborne" -- would actually be interested in Berserk/Bloodborne/whatever-inspired game about bones -- or Demon's / Dark Souls which are about souls. Bloodborne needs to be bloody which works with it. Meanwhile, Dragon Age which is unnecessarily and sometimes hilariously blood at times. I'm just going to incinerate you... Whoops! Inexplicable gallons of blood covers me.

Speaking of blood, one of the weirdest things I remember that a game tracked were gallons of blood spilled. It was in Darksiders. Apparently, demons bleed a lot. Then again, you'd bleed a lot too if a slab of metal wider than your body was shoved through you.

Last edited:

Rizen

Smash Legend
I prefer games not to be gory but am okay with some blood. Bloodborne however has torrents gushing out with every strike, then it stains your clothes.

I only played Darksiders 2 when it came out on the wii u. IIRC it only keeps count of enemies slain but I didn't pay attention to those stats. It's a fun if you like adventuring/dungeon buster games.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Hi! I like popping in once in a blue moon to do something random.

This time, it's to ask my datamining friends ( Lavani Lavani KuroganeHammer KuroganeHammer ) if it's possible/feasible to get the data for Smash Run enemies. Mainly their attacks, but HP would be interesting too.
Lavani Lavani should have that data since he uses the 3DS. Actually maybe I have it because I got my files from Lavani.

Actually that reminds me, Lavani is it possible I could have the 1.1.6 versions of the animcmd, motion and character param files? :secretkpop:

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
Oh yeah GGs btw~ :happysheep:
Gosh, I need to play some more smash now I'm hella rusty View attachment 118419

But you def improved~
*Only win is from you falling off the stage when you broke my shield a second time because you went too far with rest*
Eh......
I simply can't figure out how you are near impossible to beat for me.
Oh well.
I see Y2Kay Y2Kay has changed his profile picture for the fourth time this month :secretkpop:

Top Bottom