• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning everyone. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Just watching some gameplay footage of Blazblue Cross Tag Battle that people have posted on YouTube.

Not the Ruby/Ragna vs. Ruby/Jin footage. Some actual footage, plus one of the top level BB players SKD even got a chance to make notes and talk about what kind of mechanics the game has as well. :yeahboi:

I'll leave some links to his Twitlonger.

BBTAG Notes 1
BBTAG Notes 2
BBTAG Notes 3

I'll just list a few he's mentioned, not all of them.

You can Reverse Beat in BBTAG with the Gatling Tree. So you can go for example; 5A 5B 2A 2B 5A 5AA 5AAA 5C. But you can only do a Reverse Beat once.

Every character has a run, but there is no walking. So every character is stuck with running as their ground movement options.

There's so far what seems like they'll be 7 characters per franchise. However, an ETC has been found on the CSS, so that means that other franchises could be represented.

Hyde sucks

You can Assist Cancel even on whiff by pressing Tag when your character is out. Also, Resonance Burst is like X-Factor from MvC3. But you can only activate it when your teammate is down, and depending on how many times you've used your assist and if it connects on hit or block. It lasts longer and the character becomes stronger.

I am looking forward to this even more, I hope it'll do great. Plus, funny thing is the build we're getting footage of is pre-alpha. We still got a long way to go.

More gameplay footage! :yeahboi:

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
thank god these hats were only in the first movie

they're so ugly and look awful

i don't understand why they thought it was a good idea for everyone to wear them during the feasts

at least emma watson is still adorable in it

Last edited:
warning: some strong language here and there but "strong language" varies from person to person so whatever

Last edited:

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
I’ve gotten two 5 stars with my free summon, a +Atk/-Spd Ike on his Hero Fest and a random Camilla that I want to kill one day by I’m waiting for the right Axe user

Also i got Inigo :DDD +Atk/-HP

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Tbh i hate the wink in inigo's art

He would look so much better if his eyes were actually open (like in his special attack art)

I'll probably start training up my Inigo today. I leveled up my S!Elise yesterday so I could get her confession before I sacrifice her to Inigo for G Tome Valour

I wish I had enough foresight to pull for S!Robin and Gray for Lance and Sword Valour

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
thank god these hats were only in the first movie

they're so ugly and look awful

i don't understand why they thought it was a good idea for everyone to wear them during the feasts

at least emma watson is still adorable in it
I thought the hats were like a "these are the 1st year noobs" type of symbol?

Or it was probably the director's idea because JAJAJAJA WIZARDZ N WITCHEZ HAV POINTEE HATZZZ!!!!!!

Tbh i hate the wink in inigo's art

He would look so much better if his eyes were actually open (like in his special attack art)

I'll probably start training up my Inigo today. I leveled up my S!Elise yesterday so I could get her confession before I sacrifice her to Inigo for G Tome Valour

I wish I had enough foresight to pull for S!Robin and Gray for Lance and Sword Valour
I agree, the wink is a little much. But it does suit Inigo at least. He is a cute boi that can pull off winking.

BTW bad idea wtf gorl. Keep S!Elise she is cute too. All versions of her are cute. The people who think XXX of her are not cute tho.

D I S G U S T I N G

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
She’s +res -atk and I don’t care about investing in her to make her good

Dancers + valor skills is life
True. Dancers will always be used as babysitters for SP farming/level grinding too. So it's not a waste.

My 2 Summer greens Elise and Xander wound up being -RES/+SPD... It makes me wonder how "random" these IVs are at times, tbh.

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
I thought the hats were like a "these are the 1st year noobs" type of symbol?

Or it was probably the director's idea because JAJAJAJA WIZARDZ N WITCHEZ HAV POINTEE HATZZZ!!!!!!

I agree, the wink is a little much. But it does suit Inigo at least. He is a cute boi that can pull off winking.

BTW bad idea wtf gorl. Keep S!Elise she is cute too. All versions of her are cute. The people who think XXX of her are not cute tho.

D I S G U S T I N G
I don’t want to be playing FEH in public just so people can see a 10 year old girl in a swimsuit on my screen no thnx
I got one of her but her stats sucked so G Tome Valor went to Female Robin. Kinda wanted to keep Hibiscus Tome too but just cause it was pretty. The effect was really bad and not worth. Valor skills are so much better

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I don’t want to be playing FEH in public just so people can see a 10 year old girl in a swimsuit on my screen no thnx
I got one of her but her stats sucked so G Tome Valor went to Female Robin. Kinda wanted to keep Hibiscus Tome too but just cause it was pretty. The effect was really bad and not worth. Valor skills are so much better
Oh, that is my biggest fear. I'd rather explain why summer Xander is on the screen in his ripped, ocean-dripping glory than explain summer Elise. It would also be easier to explain Camilla, Olivia, and summer F!Robin and Tiki. My phone is always on silent when I'm not listening with earphones, but an accidental audio slip and summer Elise talking would be even worse. Sometimes I feel like the reason summer Elise got summoned was because the universe has a sick sense of humor.

She is, however, useful... sort of... not really. I haven't been training or building any green mages, so she's just there. The only green mage that I had summer Elise tag along for G Tome Valor was Soren because units with AoE specials, especially 4* and 5* ones, need a lot of SP to get their default skills. Inigo being a dancer means his default skills don't cost much and he's eventually going to get a ton of SP, so whatever. Well, at least her giant twin-pillars swinging around is amusing to look at.

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I just saw the new remake of It

Not going into too much detail right now, but it was pretty good and I actually enjoyed watching it, even though I hate horror movies

I haven't read the book in years, so I can't really speak for its authenticity to the source material, but most of it seemed to go along with what I remember happening

It is pretty lame that they split the book into two parts, so there will be another movie coming out in the next few years, but I can understand why they did it

I'd recommend the movie to anyone who may be interested

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
I pulled a +Spe -Res Performing Olivia

Spe Boone is great but her bane makes her defense pitiful all around. She’s just a dancer tho, so I’ll take it.

:150:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Afternoon gorls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Checked out some gameplay of Top Level BB players trying out BBCTB. Them being SKD, Grover and Unsafe; they're really digging into the game more and more every time I look.

I'm also about to check on the finale episode of My Hero Academia S2. :yeahboi:

Btw, quick question. What game should I purchase off the Nintendo eShop? Since I only have enough for one game. Should I get Stardew Valley on the Switch? Or Pokemon Silver? It's a rather hard choice for me to make. Do I opt for the Harvest Moon successor? Or experience Gen 2 again and see how truly busted Snorlax is?

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Afternoon gorls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Checked out some gameplay of Top Level BB players trying out BBCTB. Them being SKD, Grover and Unsafe; they're really digging into the game more and more every time I look.

I'm also about to check on the finale episode of My Hero Academia S2. :yeahboi:

Btw, quick question. What game should I purchase off the Nintendo eShop? Since I only have enough for one game. Should I get Stardew Valley on the Switch? Or Pokemon Silver? It's a rather hard choice for me to make. Do I opt for the Harvest Moon successor? Or experience Gen 2 again and see how truly busted Snorlax is?

tbh if it's old Silver there's no reason to. The Soul Silver updated version is way better and basically the same thing, minus all the stupid things Gen2/3 had like Ghost = Physical Attacks, etc. I haven't played Stardew Valley personally and I am far from owning a Switch myself. But I'd say go for the new game if it's something you enjoy. Replaying super old games is fun for nostalgia sake, but playing entirely new games of genres you like = better imo.

Anyway, gorls, OK K.O. Let's Be Heroes is SO freaking adorable. The characters are initially 1D but they're upgraded to at least 2D as time passes. I guess the show just needed to find its groove and stick with it. The exaggerated faces give off a The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack vibe since it's mostly just from K.O. which is probably what they were going for. I noticed a few shout outs to others shows or tropes like Steven Universe, Legend of Zelda, magical girl anime, pretty much every fighting game ever, Final Fantasy (particularly 7) and JRPGs in general.

I was going to give up on the show after the 3rd episode, but decided to give it 3 more chances. Totally glad I did. It picks up a bit after the characters go from 1D to 2D halfway through the beginning episodes. The villain is kind of entertaining. The way his robot children treat him = amazing tho. Like. Adorable and not cliche at all since they're all loving and polite but not in a "clearly forced" way.

OK KO.png

Also that's my face irl when Walmart actually has my favorite yarn for crocheting.

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning all. How's everyone doing today in this quiet social? :4zelda:

Checked out some of the clips from The Big House 7 on the Wii U side.

And Gackt just straight up read ANTi like a book. Like seriously, he bodied him in Game 1 with this hard read. And Raito managed to send ESAM to Losers.

Checked the Top 32 so far for Wii U. Here's the listings I got. :yeahboi:

Winners:
Cosmos :4corrinf: vs. ZeRo :4diddy:
Void :4sheik::4fox: vs. Zinoto :4diddy:
Raito :4duckhunt: vs. Salem :4bayonetta:
Larry Lurr :4fox::4dk: vs. Komorikiri :4cloud::4sonic:
Dabuz :rosalina::4olimar: vs. dyr :4diddy:
Tweek :4cloud::4dk: vs. MVD :4diddy:
Mr. R :4sheik::4cloud: vs. Ally :4mario:

Losers:
MattyG :4cloud::4megaman: vs. Blacktwins13 :4mario::4cloud:
Mr. E :4marth: vs. Ryuga :4corrinf:
Esam :4pikachu::4samus: vs. Abadango :4bayonetta::4mewtwo::4metaknight:
Xzax :4fox: vs. Marss :4zss::4falcon:
tyroy :4bayonetta: vs. Lagnel :4zss:
Gackt :4ness: vs. Mistake :4bayonetta::4zss:
Light :4fox: vs. NAKAT :4ness::4fox::4pikachu:
Ned :4cloud: vs. Javi :4sheik::4cloud:

I'm hoping Raito does incredible today. He managed to beat Esam and he's currently up against Salem. Fingers crossed for Raito. Please do well!

Also, why is Jet Set Run, what many are saying is the 2nd Version of "You Say Run" from My Hero Academia so damn amazing!? I somehow picture Bowser & DK getting the buffs from 1.1.0 and just straight up demolishing Sheik. :V

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Hew are you gorls going to support in the voting gauntlet?

I don’t really care much about any of the characters, so I’ll probably support either Sophia or Fae

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Ninian or adult Tiki. Probably Ninian since I kind of did support adult Tiki during the summer voting gauntlet through adult summer Tiki. If both of them lose, then I don't know who I would want to support other than young Tiki (who should totally get a blue version so Tiki Emblem can be thing).

Anyway, I'm back up to 395/400 units because of that last summon and the three heroes. I kind of don't want to use orbs at the moment to expand my barracks since I want all the orbs I can get while deciding on whether or not it's worth it to try and get PA Olivia and Azura.

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Eauxkay, have hard Story and all five History maps done in FE Warriors, and reached level cap. I think I can do a tier list now:

Takumi, Lyn, Ryouma, Camilla, Tiki

Not Top
Robin, Chrom
Marth, Frederick
Lucina, Sakura
Hinoka, Marx, Lissa
Cordelia
Celica
Caeda
Elise, Leon, Anna
Rowan
Lianna
Corrin

Clones removed:
Robin, Chrom
Marth, Frederick
Hinoka, Marx, Lissa
Elise
Rowan
Corrin
-- Sword
Lyn, Ryouma
Chrom
Marth
Lucina
Marx
Celica
Rowan
Lianna
Corrin

This game has a lot of swords. Everyone from Marth up (and honestly even Lucina and Marx to an extent) is just numerically superior to most of the cast. Ryouma has a guardbreak C1, amazing C4, and is just generally amazing at fighting officers. Lyn loses the guardbreak C1 in exchange for higher Skill, better crowd clearing, and an invincible guard-ignoring C6 to let her cheese past lances and other threatening situations if need be. Lyn and Ryouma both have disgusting meter gain and top tier Speed. None of the characters below those two have any particularly standout tools, so it's mostly ordered by numbers. Rowan, Lianna, and Corrin all have poor stats on top of bad movesets, with good C4s (and I guess staff access?) as their saving graces; they'd actually still probably be mid tier by HW standards, but there's a visible difference between them and the rest of the cast.

-- Lance
Hinoka
Cordelia
Caeda

Pegasus riders are kind of unfortunate. They have excellent movesets and mobility, but their stats are subpar to the point that, even against sword users, characters like Takumi, Chrom, and Lyn will outclass their damage. They're superb at everything except damage output; as such, it's probably ideal to pair them with someone stronger and use them as transports/crowd clearers that can set up yellow crits on swordsmen. Cordelia actually has the best stats on paper, but Hinoka has higher Strength and an unique weapon - two traits that matter more for a stunbot.

-- Axe
Camilla
Frederick
Lissa

All three axe users are honestly amazing. Camilla's strengths are exceptional, with her being top class in Strength, Move, and clearing, while dumpstering officers as well. Her only real flaw is a slow C4, which is irrelevant against lances and can be played around with pair up otherwise. Frederick has more offensive presence than you'd expect for his ridiculous bulk; Camilla doesn't outpace him by much. Lissa at base is underwhelming, but a phys-mag swapping weapon combined with her amazing magic growth and self-buff turns her into a behemoth; her moveset is mostly bad-to-underwhelming, but C5 is busted and does everything she needs to do. My only real reasons for considering her worse than Frederick are being unable to abuse pair up switches due to losing her C1 buff, and having less options in her moveset.

-- Bow
Takumi
Sakura
Anna

All archers have the same moveset, and Takumi has the best stats in the entire game. The other two do not; Sakura has excellent Magic and staff access however, making her decent for chunking armors once you give her phys-mag swap. Anna has a subpar stat spread on top of no unique weapon, but bow C1/C5 remain amazing moves.

-- Tome
Robin
Elise, Leon (Elise has slightly higher magic + staff access, Leon has higher skill and better defenses)

Elise and Leon have a faster-charging C1 and unique weapons, but Robin's godlike stats and better moveset put her leaps and bounds ahead; they can't keep up with her clearing or damage output. Mages kind of have Tiki syndrome though, where they drop off hard when there aren't crowds to farm.

-- Dragonstone
Tiki

The best character in the game when there are crowds. The worst character in the game when there aren't.
No clones listed, since they play the same anyway.

Lyn
Camilla, Takumi, Tiki
Robin
Hinoka
Frederick
Marx, Ryouma
Chrom
Marth
Lissa
Elise
Lianna
Corrin

tl;dr version
Takumi, Lyn, Ryouma, and Camilla are the best
Corrin is the worst, but she's not like, Agitha bad or anything.
Tiki is the actual best when there are crowds
Tiki is the actual worst when there aren't
I'm either a tier ***** or really biased

also TBH7 was pretty cool

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
So the three characters that were unmentioned before release aren’t actually playable rn?

I guess that means that they’re going to be DLC, which is pretty lame.
the fates DLC pack is basically confirmed to be Oboro/Zero/Aqua, with a possible 4th character

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
I'm guessing they'll be free DLC when the english release drops, similar to Medli. Three of them are clones (Zero=the other archers, Owain=Ryouma, Navarre=Lyn), and I don't exactly see clones selling well.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I just realized that FE Warriors never revealed a lance cavalier. I'm not sure how popular any of them are, but Jagen's pretty iconic as a character (archetype), he's close to Marth, and he would have been the obligatory old guy since Gunter being a great knight would have probably made him an axe cavalier. They could have just made an original character who also functioned as the Lu Bu/Honda Tadakatsu of FEW. Oh well.

Anyway, apparently Battle Chasers: Nightwar was released 5 days ago. So much for me following the game. I thought it was going to be released later. Since it's out, I decided to check out the voice cast since Alumon, the Castlevania dude, sounded very similar to Michael Wincott and who knows, maybe they were able to get him to voice Alumon in Nightwar since the core team worked on Darksiders 2 where Wincott voiced Death. Nope, Mark Oliver whose name I never heard of before. After that, I found out that Gully is voiced by Brianna Knickerbocker, the voice of Charlotte, Est, Ninian, and Sakura in FE, and Garrison is voiced by Gavin Hammon, the voice of LoL's Pantheon and Varus. I've only heard Varus's voice when I played LoL for a bit and I don't remember what he sounds like. Garrison is basically Guts, so he says like 3 words whenever he opens his mouth which made it rough to think who could have voiced him when I heard him speak in one of the gameplay videos the developers released recently.

Speaking of voices, apparently Eliwood's voiced by Takahiro Sakurai. So, this means he shares a voice actor with Lukas and Cloud Strife. Gamepedia recently included Japanese quotes for the characters and while listening to Eliwood's Japanese quotes, all I could think of was "This sounds familiar." It's kind of funny when you think about it. Cloud and Eliwood use giant swords and both their loved ones get stabbed by giant swords.

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
This is basically what I expected. I wouldn't put her in Top because of her wild inconsistencies. Wasn't really expecting Corrin to be the worst tho, guess I'll find out for myself in less than 2 weeks.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
This is basically what I expected. I wouldn't put her in Top because of her wild inconsistencies. Wasn't really expecting Corrin to be the worst tho, guess I'll find out for myself in less than 2 weeks.
Yeah, I debated it because of that, but when she's actually good she's really good, and even if you can only awaken one or two times in a 1v1, she'll still be stronger than any other character in that time, and it's usually enough anyway. It's just arena maps she really sucks in. (edit: now that I'm thinking about it, I should try her+Hinoka for the hardest arena map... (edit2: she's actually pretty amazing for the final waves of those maps lol, I guess it depends on if you need two functioning characters for the rest))

Corrin's got a number of issues. Some of the worst offensive stats out of the entire cast, a really laggy standard string from S4 forward, too much endlag on C5 to follow it up (this only matters with white stun vs named officers), and too much startup on C6 to actually use it against officers. Nothing she has aside from kind of C6 is good for clearing either, though anyone can clear off gold stuns so that isn't a big issue. And of course, she dies in 1~2 hits from Falchions and other antidragon things. Astra might fix C6, but it can't fix C5 or her stats.

Although, again, I'm not saying she's awful or anything. "Her damage is on the low side, she needs to stun named officers twice to crit them, she needs to crit axe users or use musou to clear efficiently, and Falchions murder her" is just enough to be the worst in this game; the cast on average is quite good.

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
So it turns out that Sacred Coins actually are for upgrading Sacred Seals

So all of the best units are going to get even better (except for maybe Reinhardt since they're introducing a seal that basically has Urvan's anti-brave weapon effect for magic attacks)

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning gorls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Saw the Top 8 for Wii U at The Big House 7. It was pretty cool. Except for GF which was very anti-climatic.

1st. Dabuz :rosalina::4olimar:
2nd. Marss :4zss::4falcon:
3rd. Cosmos :4corrinf:
4th. ZeRo :4diddy:
5th. Salem :4bayonetta:
5th. MVD :4diddy:
7th. Larry Lurr :4fox::4dk::4marth:
7th. Ally :4mario:

The fact that Marss and Cosmos played really well were the highlights for me. I will admit, I was playing Jet Set Run when I saw Cosmos on. Trying to channel some power to him. :secretkpop:

I'll be having a meeting with my TA later today in the afternoon. Looking forward to seeing him again after four months. :yeahboi:

Also, I need to try and get back into working on that RPG Maker game I got on the backburner on my 3DS. I seriously need to think up of more ideas and not just generate them randomly.

By the way, for those that played Animal Crossing. Chuggaaconroy's returned to New Leaf with checking out the Welcome Amiibo update. So hooray, we'll be going through Palette's every day lives once again!

Eauxkay, have hard Story and all five History maps done in FE Warriors, and reached level cap. I think I can do a tier list now:

Not Top
Robin, Chrom
Marth, Frederick
Lucina, Sakura
Hinoka, Marx, Lissa
Cordelia
Celica
Caeda
Elise, Leon, Anna
Rowan
Lianna
Corrin

Clones removed:
Robin, Chrom
Marth, Frederick
Hinoka, Marx, Lissa
Elise
Rowan
Corrin
-- Sword
Lyn, Ryouma
Chrom
Marth
Lucina
Marx
Celica
Rowan
Lianna
Corrin

This game has a lot of swords. Everyone from Marth up (and honestly even Lucina and Marx to an extent) is just numerically superior to most of the cast. Ryouma has a guardbreak C1, amazing C4, and is just generally amazing at fighting officers. Lyn loses the guardbreak C1 in exchange for higher Skill, better crowd clearing, and an invincible guard-ignoring C6 to let her cheese past lances and other threatening situations if need be. Lyn and Ryouma both have disgusting meter gain and top tier Speed. None of the characters below those two have any particularly standout tools, so it's mostly ordered by numbers. Rowan, Lianna, and Corrin all have poor stats on top of bad movesets, with good C4s (and I guess staff access?) as their saving graces; they'd actually still probably be mid tier by HW standards, but there's a visible difference between them and the rest of the cast.

-- Lance
Hinoka
Cordelia
Caeda

Pegasus riders are kind of unfortunate. They have excellent movesets and mobility, but their stats are subpar to the point that, even against sword users, characters like Takumi, Chrom, and Lyn will outclass their damage. They're superb at everything except damage output; as such, it's probably ideal to pair them with someone stronger and use them as transports/crowd clearers that can set up yellow crits on swordsmen. Cordelia actually has the best stats on paper, but Hinoka has higher Strength and an unique weapon - two traits that matter more for a stunbot.

-- Axe
Camilla
Frederick
Lissa

All three axe users are honestly amazing. Camilla's strengths are exceptional, with her being top class in Strength, Move, and clearing, while dumpstering officers as well. Her only real flaw is a slow C4, which is irrelevant against lances and can be played around with pair up otherwise. Frederick has more offensive presence than you'd expect for his ridiculous bulk; Camilla doesn't outpace him by much. Lissa at base is underwhelming, but a phys-mag swapping weapon combined with her amazing magic growth and self-buff turns her into a behemoth; her moveset is mostly bad-to-underwhelming, but C5 is busted and does everything she needs to do. My only real reasons for considering her worse than Frederick are being unable to abuse pair up switches due to losing her C1 buff, and having less options in her moveset.

-- Bow
Takumi
Sakura
Anna

All archers have the same moveset, and Takumi has the best stats in the entire game. The other two do not; Sakura has excellent Magic and staff access however, making her decent for chunking armors once you give her phys-mag swap. Anna has a subpar stat spread on top of no unique weapon, but bow C1/C5 remain amazing moves.

-- Tome
Robin
Elise, Leon (Elise has slightly higher magic + staff access, Leon has higher skill and better defenses)

Elise and Leon have a faster-charging C1 and unique weapons, but Robin's godlike stats and better moveset put her leaps and bounds ahead; they can't keep up with her clearing or damage output. Mages kind of have Tiki syndrome though, where they drop off hard when there aren't crowds to farm.

-- Dragonstone
Tiki

The best character in the game when there are crowds. The worst character in the game when there aren't.
No clones listed, since they play the same anyway.

Lyn
Camilla, Takumi, Tiki
Robin
Hinoka
Frederick
Marx, Ryouma
Chrom
Marth
Lissa
Elise
Lianna
Corrin

tl;dr version
Takumi, Lyn, Ryouma, and Camilla are the best
Corrin is the worst, but she's not like, Agitha bad or anything.
I'm either a tier ***** or really biased

also TBH7 was pretty cool
So Takumi's again the best character and everyone's gonna hate on him again. Figures as much. :secretkpop:

Michelaar

Smash Cadet
Oh hey first post in like forever.

What team are you guys on in the new voting gauntlet? I'm on team fae, the adorable little dragon loli from fe6

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
Wanted to get a pity breaker and reset my dancer banner, got +ATK/-HP Minerva and +SPD/-DEF Axe!Azura.

Now I need to figure out what to do with my Cordelias now that I have that Minerva. I've got one Ike to fodder away for Heavy Blade 3, and I wanted to make a Brave Lance (or firesweep) / Heavy Blade / Galeforce Cordy...but +ATK Minerva can run that too due to Hautclere's Killer weapon effect. And those new Deflect seals don't spell good things for Brave builds, even for characters like Bride Cordelia; no more beating GHBs on Lunatic with Bride Cordy + 3 dancers, possibly.

So it turns out that Sacred Coins actually are for upgrading Sacred Seals

So all of the best units are going to get even better (except for maybe Reinhardt since they're introducing a seal that basically has Urvan's anti-brave weapon effect for magic attacks)
And Felicia inches ever closer to being viable. +12 DEF/RES (A slot + fully built Distant Def seal) when hit from range is no joke and even a -DEF Felicia can do some stuff against (non-SIed) Archers. Against a BB build she still goes down though. Then...S rank with Brave Lucina. If she's within 2 spaces, that's +7 Spd, +4 ATK, and another +1 DEF/RES. Looks like I know who I'm finally sacrificing my spare Celica for, just hope I have the right nature Felicia.

Valtar isn't stuck with Panic Ploy as his C-slot skill, so he can actually contribute to a flier team and act as a buff team counter at the same time. Might be moving him up on my promotion list.

Cenizas

The Zelda We Need, But Not the One We Deserve
3DS FC
1032-1809-6196
I'm on Team Fae, I was debating between her and Ninian but I think I'll profit off of her more than Ninian. I'm running a Ninian with Fortify Dragons and Panic Ploy though for anyone who hasn't decided on a team yet.

Michelaar

Smash Cadet
I'm on Team Fae, I was debating between her and Ninian but I think I'll profit off of her more than Ninian. I'm running a Ninian with Fortify Dragons and Panic Ploy though for anyone who hasn't decided on a team yet.
Ooh nice! Can I get your friend code? My ingame name is Michel and I currently have a Peri up with.... you'll see ;)

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
I can't be the only one on Team Nowi

She's my favourite Awakening character, she's so cute <3

Top Bottom