• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
After what Spritzee said, it does sound low tbh

I have nearly 24k likes and I really doubt I got 20k outside of here

Unrelatedly, I dumped FE Warriors and there's only 22 model files, despite 23 playable characters. I'm not sure if that means the banana MCs share a file or something similar (they are the only clones that even share musous, afaik). Was hoping I could mod Ryouma into Owain for giggles, but I don't think that's going to be possible.

I also have no idea what most of these other files are lol, the game crashes instantly if I try to swap them around too

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Welp time to farm likes so i can have more likes than @FullMoon .

(Now how the hey do I pull that off?)

EDIT: I'm literally number 11 just bellow Top 10, disgusting.
Pay me in Google Play credits and I'll like every single post you've ever done. 0.50 in credits for every post, what a steal!

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
BOW DOWN TO MY SUPERIOR LIKES!

Someone is about to watch me pee in a cup.

Lord Renning

Smash Journeyman
Okay, and that makes sense. In Samurai Warriors and maybe Warriors Orochi, the ninja characters could double jump to use shortcuts. It wasn't much, but it was a neat thing. Maybe the developers will introduce a similar thing if and when any of the thieves and ninjas are made available, but I doubt it.
They'll let thieves and ninjas use the shortcuts but everyone else hits an invisible wall.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
This team would pretty much need to be offense only since they’re all ranged units that need to be right next to each other, so yeah I probably shouldn’t use Henry or Sophia
I decided to just keep Katarina since the speed bane is easily fixed by the massive amount of Spur buffs she’ll get. All Spur-like skills stack without a specific limit, right? So if the three other members have, for example, Spur Spd, Def, and Res, plus the same skill as a seal, and they all sit next to Katarina, she gets +8 Spd Def Res, as well as +6 to Atk Spd Def Res, and +2 if a Supported Ally is next to her as well. That WOULD all stack, right? Or do Spur skill have a limit to how high they can go?

As for the team itself it will of course have Innes and Kat, as well as Blarowl Shigure and Boey. My Shigure is +Atk/-HP and if all those Spur buffs do stack, then his lowered dancer stats are pretty much invalidated and he becomes a good threat, while being a dancer too. I need to find another Boey and hopefully get a +Def -Res one.
You could maybe wait two weeks to see what the next banner is, but yeah, if you're going to use an offensive red mage, you're stuck with Celica, Katarina, ToD Nowi, and Tharja or Lilina and Sanaki. Kind of Leo too on a cavalry team, but he's screwed with his offenses. Arvis, Henry, summer Leo, and Sophia are more defensive mages and Raigh's stuck in the middle of being really average.

Yeah, i suppose Odin does have the Blade Tome going for him. I don't know if any of my Odin's have a +Spd nature but i've also been using them for Moonbow fodder so i may not even have an Odin. I'll try to give him a build when i can (though with Reinhardt on my main team, i don't know how often i'll use Odin).
The reason why someone would use Odin other than liking him is to leverage his bulk and the fact his build is relatively cheap. Also, if they have nothing to do and a ton of units who need to go like me.

He comes with Blarblade, he's 3* to 4* summonable, and he only wants Fury 3 and whatever B-skill you prefer along with filling in his other empty skill slots. Darting Blow works, but I'd rather have Odin always have +3 to his speed along with +3 to his defense and resistance. Oh, and +3 attack too. L&D seems wasted on him since you'd end up with a 27/37 offenses mage with 43/20/20 bulk give or take 3 points depending on his boon and bane. I'd rather slap that on Linde or someone else.

Default Odin has around 43/25/25 bulk depending on what bane he has. That's 68 total and 47x2 to kill him. -HP drops him to 65 total and 45x2 while -Def/-Res drops the bane stat to 65 total and 44x2. With +Spd, you'd need B Tomebreaker or 40 speed to double him.

With Fury 3, it now takes 71 total and 50x2 to kill him; -HP would be 68 total and 48x2 and -Def/-Res would be 68 total and 47x2. And with Fury 3, +Spd Odin can only be doubled by units with B Tomebreaker or 43 speed.

Considering he has Blarblade and his speed is pretty good, especially being +Spd, Blarblade more than makes up for his low attack letting him be a capable nuker who happens to also be a bulky one. Other units will outperform him given their higher offenses, but few of them will be as bulky as he is without being weak in one area or another like Reinhardt and M!Robin being slower or +HP, -Atk Tailtiu having much lower defense.

Personally, I run a Fury 3, Renewal 3 +Spd, -Res Odin to make him as bulky as possible and to counter Fury recoil since he was my Moment of Fate TT, Black Knight counter build. +Spd, -Res Odin was my only +Spd Odin at the time since after my first Odin who was +Atk, -Res, 3 of him showed up as +Spd, -Res before that was broken by a different boon/bane Odin. As one of the three blue mages with average to high defense, I felt like Odin having that niche was more useful considering the other mages are better mage tanks and 25 resistance after Fury is still all right.

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
So it took me 2 tries to actually pee, because I was being watched and it's weird. But when I finally did go the Eastern European doctor yelled "Victory!" and that was incredible.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
i'm not meaning to kink shame, but like, i don't think you need to describe your sexual encounters to us

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Also gonna add myself to the "it sounds too low" group on the like list.
I have about 6k total likes and I've made... maybe 10 whole posts outside of this thread. I know for a fact that those 10 posts didn't collectively get 4,500 likes.

I still love looking at the list and the placements of everyone is probably about right, it's just the numbers that are a bit off.

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
You could maybe wait two weeks to see what the next banner is, but yeah, if you're going to use an offensive red mage, you're stuck with Celica, Katarina, ToD Nowi, and Tharja or Lilina and Sanaki. Kind of Leo too on a cavalry team, but he's screwed with his offenses. Arvis, Henry, summer Leo, and Sophia are more defensive mages and Raigh's stuck in the middle of being really average.

The reason why someone would use Odin other than liking him is to leverage his bulk and the fact his build is relatively cheap. Also, if they have nothing to do and a ton of units who need to go like me.

He comes with Blarblade, he's 3* to 4* summonable, and he only wants Fury 3 and whatever B-skill you prefer along with filling in his other empty skill slots. Darting Blow works, but I'd rather have Odin always have +3 to his speed along with +3 to his defense and resistance. Oh, and +3 attack too. L&D seems wasted on him since you'd end up with a 27/37 offenses mage with 43/20/20 bulk give or take 3 points depending on his boon and bane. I'd rather slap that on Linde or someone else.

Default Odin has around 43/25/25 bulk depending on what bane he has. That's 68 total and 47x2 to kill him. -HP drops him to 65 total and 45x2 while -Def/-Res drops the bane stat to 65 total and 44x2. With +Spd, you'd need B Tomebreaker or 40 speed to double him.

With Fury 3, it now takes 71 total and 50x2 to kill him; -HP would be 68 total and 48x2 and -Def/-Res would be 68 total and 47x2. And with Fury 3, +Spd Odin can only be doubled by units with B Tomebreaker or 43 speed.

Considering he has Blarblade and his speed is pretty good, especially being +Spd, Blarblade more than makes up for his low attack letting him be a capable nuker who happens to also be a bulky one. Other units will outperform him given their higher offenses, but few of them will be as bulky as he is without being weak in one area or another like Reinhardt and M!Robin being slower or +HP, -Atk Tailtiu having much lower defense.

Personally, I run a Fury 3, Renewal 3 +Spd, -Res Odin to make him as bulky as possible and to counter Fury recoil since he was my Moment of Fate TT, Black Knight counter build. +Spd, -Res Odin was my only +Spd Odin at the time since after my first Odin who was +Atk, -Res, 3 of him showed up as +Spd, -Res before that was broken by a different boon/bane Odin. As one of the three blue mages with average to high defense, I felt like Odin having that niche was more useful considering the other mages are better mage tanks and 25 resistance after Fury is still all right.
Well, my Celica and Sanaki are both fine with their personal tomes, while my Leo is -Atk and I've decided to keep Brynhildr and focus on chip and movement debuffing. My Lilina is the only red mage I've done little with, other than give her Axebreaker 2 back during Legion's GHB. So I thought I could give it to her, but then I realized Katarina's speed bane is a non-issue with all the buffs she'll get. I guess Lilina can work fine with a pure power build.
Also, I don't wanna touch Thraja unless its to give out Raudrblade. Which Lilina could use if I ever get a 5 Star.
Fun thing about Kat is with Swordbreaker is she can beat BK with ease, which will help. Shigure is gonna keep Geyser Dance, so he can't be the sword killer

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
edit: wait, i have 8k total likes on my posts, and i rarely post outside of this thread, so at least 6-7k of those should be from here. it would definitely be more than the 2.5k your graph says i have, so maybe you did graph the wrong thing for that one
Aw yeah I’m livin it up perfectly in the middle
After what Spritzee said, it does sound low tbh
Also gonna add myself to the "it sounds too low" group on the like list.
Okay, now that I've gotten a chance to look it over again, those Total Like graphs were definitely wrong like I thought they were; those are actually graphs of the total number of liked posts in the thread, not the total number of likes. In terms of Excel, I put everything in a Pivot Table and had it as "Count" the Like column instead of "Sum" the Like column

So Lavani for instance has 4062 posts in the Zelda Social with at least one like, but 19,301 likes in total from those posts. It also follows a quick reality check for myself and Lorde; we both predominately post here, and it has 2386/2658 of my likes being from here and 8193/8810 of Lorde's being from here.

Sorry about all that, everyone.

Here are the actual graphs for the Top 50 for Total accumulative likes and I'll fix my original post next.

Lavani Lavani 's still #1, tho. But our actual Top 5 for this category are Lavani, @SBphiloz4 , McKnightlíght McKnightlíght , @S.F.L.R_9, and @Berserker.

Again, this is not including alt accounts. Anyone who wants to sum those up are free to do so from with the raw data txt file from my first post of the excel sheet linked to below.

Ranks 1-25:

Ranks 26-50:

And the two graphs from my last post, now properly labeled as Total Number of Liked Posts:

Ranks 1-25:

Ranks 26-50:

And the graphs from my previous post on the highest Liked posts vs author and the # of Likes per page should be correct, along with the general information like the average # of likes per liked post.

Lastly, here's a google drive link to the excel file: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7jpd4YBbU9TcExfdkFYLXdpYk0

The Master List is probably what anyone looking to find those biggest liked posts are going to want, cause it has the author and page number right next to it (The post number, I mean. You still have to find it in the thread yourself, but it's easy) and you can sort through it however you want / make your own graphs / be all fancy with photoshop and make a Zelda infographic, etc.

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
i totally forgot about my favorite user here
literally what.JPG

i surely miss commacommaangstromplusorminuscommacommaangstromficommacommacedilleumlauto

Last edited:

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Okay, now that I've gotten a chance to look it over again, those Total Like graphs were definitely wrong like I thought they were; those are actually graphs of the total number of liked posts in the thread, not the total number of likes. In terms of Excel, I put everything in a Pivot Table and had it as "Count" the Like column instead of "Sum" the Like column

So Lavani for instance has 4062 posts in the Zelda Social with at least one like, but 19,301 likes in total from those posts. It also follows a quick reality check for myself and Lorde; we both predominately post here, and it has 2386/2658 of my likes being from here and 8193/8810 of Lorde's being from here.

Here are the actual graphs for the Top 50 for Total accumulative likes and I'll fix my original post next.

Lavani Lavani 's still #1, tho. But our actual Top 5 for this category are Lavani, @SBphiloz4 , McKnightlíght McKnightlíght , @S.F.L.R_9, and @Berserker.

Again, this is not including alt accounts. Anyone who wants to sum those up are free to do so from with the raw data txt file from my first post of the excel sheet linked to below.

Ranks 1-25:

Ranks 26-50:

And the two graphs from my last post, now properly labeled as Total Number of Liked Posts:

Ranks 1-25:

Ranks 26-50:

And the graphs from my previous post on the highest Liked posts vs author and the # of Likes per page should be correct, along with the general information like the average # of likes per liked post.

Lastly, here's a google drive link to the excel file: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7jpd4YBbU9TcExfdkFYLXdpYk0

The Master List is probably what anyone looking to find those biggest liked posts are going to want, cause it has the author and page number right next to it (The post number, I mean. You still have to find it in the thread yourself, but it's easy) and you can sort through it however you want / make your own graphs / be all fancy with photoshop and make a Zelda infographic, etc.

My middle-of-the-road fame is gone, just like that

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572

Ranks 1-25:

Ranks 26-50:

Ranks 1-25:

Ranks 26-50:

All of my other likes are from poll threads I made and then were banishT by Momma BJN.

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
i totally forgot about my favorite user here
View attachment 133564
i surely miss commacommaangstromplusorminuscommacommaangstromficommacommacedilleumlauto
A limitation of Excel. Python can read in ASCII so the raw data in the .txt file has all the names right, but Excel can't read those characters so that's probably ぱみゅ ぱみゅ

I could check for sure, but I had to switch over to another computer that doesn't have excel installed.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
So I'm the 27th liker and the 36th liked. Does that mean I'm almost Internet famous? How does the Internet even work? Help.

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
totally forgot about ha

i went back and liked her post, so she now has a 21:1 likes:post ratio

what a legend
I would have thought it had more. I'm also surprised I had a post with 25 likes. I wonder which one it is.

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Cool, I can't access the data atm. Very appropriate that it is me bashing Zelda, my favorite pastime.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
my most liked post is me being a b*tch

who would have guessed

i'm going to tell you a little secret, hunTy
zelda doesn't go even with cloud
some of the gorls here are a bit delusional
they think that zelda's good recovery is what decides an mu
:secretkpop:
tbh i'm surprised the lavanixrosalinda fanfic didn't get more likes than this one

edit: here's the fanfic post:
"Lavani knew it had been a success when he felt the cool winds caressing his cheeks. He slowly opened his eyes and surveyed his surroundings. He was in the Good Egg Galaxy! It was like a dream come true for Lavani, but visiting one of his favorite video game locations wasn't Lavani's true goal here. No, not even close.

Lavani heard a small noise to his left and instantaneously turned his head toward it. There she was in all of her glory. Her baby blue K-Mart gown was softly reflecting the light given off by the nearby stars. Her 2007 emo haircut seductively hid her left eye, creating an air of intrigue. Her horde of Beanie Babies was close by, not ever wanting to leave their mother's side. She looked into his eyes and whispered monotonously, 'Thanks for coming. I've been alone for my entire life, and I need you to change that.'

Lavani knew what was coming next and he couldn't contain his excitement. In fact, he had never been more aroused in his life. They both took a step toward one another and embraced. Lavani thought, 'I'm finally home, waifu.' "
this is still my magnum opus imo

Last edited:

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
As for likes thing, I'm ashamed of all the likes I've accumulated here and elsewhere. I think 90% of them were from ****posts and... yeah... Not something I'm proud of at all.
Well, your top 3 posts are a three way tie between:

Ffamran, Expert Prehistorical Veterinarian

No nose means less range on his Side Smash and Fair... and chance of living since he'll bleed out. :p
Ffamran, Avid Bird Watcher

Yay! Falco boards! The home of...
And Officer Ffamran of the ZSPD.

Ahem... We've been tipped about... A murder plot. We'll be examining the premises and you are likely to come with us for questioning.

No further questions. You are all under arrest. :p

Last edited:

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
A limitation of Excel. Python can read in ASCII so the raw data in the .txt file has all the names right, but Excel can't read those characters so that's probably ぱみゅ ぱみゅ

I could check for sure, but I had to switch over to another computer that doesn't have excel installed.
You.... are not supposed to be able to tag me....
You might break the interwebz
:196:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
So I did decide to sacrifice Elfie to Gwendolyn since Gwendolyn outclasses Elfie as a tank

Tagging Lil Puddin Lil Puddin bc waifu
CAAD62BE-860F-4493-9162-E0395F822D60.png

i've still somehow never summoned a -spd gwendolyn, so i have to make do with +res -hp. when i summon a +res -spd one, i'll promote her and merge mine into that one

Rip Zephiel’s wife tho :’(
47232FC8-6BDE-4231-BFCF-FE930A5C01AD.png

Gwendolyn will be his new wife now

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Not sure if Zephiel will appreciate that, but you just have to say "The only reason such a smol waifu can handle such heavy armor is because she's half dragon or possibly even more than half!" He'll be fine with it.

btw nice +RES/Berkut Lance+ combo. I didn't even think of that. I wound up getting a +DEF/-SPD Gwen and just went for it. Tanking is just so much more fun and does better for those stupid Lunatic maps since a lot of characters can't 1RKO but they can tank hits with enough ridiculousness on their side. 10/10 give me more wards pls~

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
berkut's lance is amazing

i hope they add an axe version so i could give it to sheena and have 49/53 def/res on enemy phase

+res is better for most armor emblem gorls since they tend to have huge def by default, so it's really only mages you have to worry about

yeah, ward stacking is great. i just did the calcs, and with 3 wards, my sheena can live a +atk L&D3 ryouma and ko with the qr ignis, which is hilarious

+12 def/res is no joke

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
OMG. I forgot that Cassandra Morris voiced Enna Kros in World of Final Fantasy. That trailer just hit me when she started speaking. Then again, I don't remember hearing her voice in the earlier trailers when it was announced for the PS4 and PS Vita.

Well, your top 3 posts are a three way tie between:

Ffamran, Expert Prehistorical Veterinarian

Ffamran, Avid Bird Watcher

And Officer Ffamran of the ZSPD.
Ahh... the days when I was a quack. :p

berkut's lance is amazing

i hope they add an axe version so i could give it to sheena and have 49/53 def/res on enemy phase
In general, I wished there were more regular weapons like Berkut's Lance, Clarisse's Bow, Legion's Axe, and Setsuna's Assassin's Bow. Most of the new weapons that have different effects are seasonal, legendary/personal, or they're just filling it out like Firesweep and Slaying weapons are close to being available for all unit types. Assassin's Bow in particular makes me hope for a Bowbreaker version and possibly stuff like an axe with built-in Axebreaker or something, but it might be a bit too powerful considering Assassin's Bow's Daggerbreaker effect does not factor in health. If whoever is using it can survive, they will double someone using a dagger and it also allows them to double if they have Windsweep equipped -- there was a thread on it, but I don't remember what it was called.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning all. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Ayy. I'm in the Top 15 of the Zelda Social PR. :secretkpop:

But anyway, I still plan on working on my Uni stuff. Once I get this handbook done, I just have to talk about plagiarism and see how 3 students plagiarised this one article. I'm getting better as well from this cold.

Last edited:

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
Xenoblade Chronicles 2 pic of the day

We got a look at the title screen. Color me surprised, i was actually just expecting it to be the boxart like in the previous games. But it looks nice. And it'll be even better when you hear the main theme along with it. Have you heard the main theme for Xenoblade Chronicles 2? It continues the tradition of having beautiful main themes. Here it is

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
>according to the #s Macchi has more likes total here than me

This needs to be fixeT

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
And that's not even counting the alt accounts :^(

also I main Lucina now

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
>according to the #s Macchi has more likes total here than me

This needs to be fixeT
If you change your avatar or your Sm4sh main to a viable character, then you will get more likes for sure.

And that's not even counting the alt accounts :^(

also I main Lucina now
See, Lavani gets it.

:secretkpop:

Top Bottom