• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zeldaganda: Raid Log and Sass Depository

UkeNicky

Smash Ace
NNID
UkeNicky
Alright time to contribute some goodness to this

Okii that's all :D Well there's one more, I think this would be really funny if someone would crop Zelda or Peach's face to Excella in this gif, then whoever they want to be betch slapped onto the other's xD

Someone pleaseee make these into something golden xD I mean, as they are I already love them though but srsly look at the potential here

UkeNicky

Smash Ace
NNID
UkeNicky
@ S.F.L.R_9 S.F.L.R_9

Hey gorl here is some more Excella material if you fullawannama make some face-shopped gifs.

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
Hmmz I think I can ;D I get off work at 4, I'll hop on around like 5-6 and we can hopefully get a few matches in before I hafta go to the fair
Just tag me or pm me tomorrow when you're ready kk. I have school until 1:30 pst / 4:30 est so I can't play before then

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
EDITED WITH ONE MORE

Should be updated with the link to the Robin raid now~

And also new stuff + stuff that was forgotten. ;)

Last edited:

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Should be updated with the link to the Robin raid now~

And also new stuff + stuff that was forgotten. ;)

If Cenizas doesn't do it first, I'll definitely add these tomorrow. Also Ty for getting the Selena overlay one. I didn't wanna have to go dig for it in the Social. :3

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
I prettied up the Raid links in the OP, and added Robin. I may go over it again though and improve it a little. (What do people think if the name titles were tinted colors?)

Also, I forgot to add your pics @ Fernosaur Fernosaur , but I promise to remember next time in not on mobile! Cuz I can't even like...LOAD page one on mobile anymore lol.

Last edited:

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
I prettied up the Raid links in the OP, and added Robin. I may go over it again though and improve it a little. (What do people think if the name titles were tinted colors?)

Also, I forgot to add your pics @ Fernosaur Fernosaur , but I promise to remember next time in not on mobile! Cuz I can't even like...LOAD page one on mobile anymore lol.
It's alright. I know I'm not even close to being one of your favorites ;_;

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Do we not have a section for Ro0dbin yet?

You know, we had Fern's pigtail stealing one (the highlight of the raid), the Red Robin, the stupid Robin memes.

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Finally making my contribution to this thing! I just remembered that I found these gifs a while ago. They're somewhat Fujin-like. :p

or with words in case the victim doesn't understand

D

Deleted member

Here's another one of my gifs, gorls :p (I posted this in the social already)

Top Bottom