• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zeldas Hot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I hope you mean her up air and her side b attack, they contan fire. XD

But if you not, than yes she is hotter than the last Smash Bros, (I can't belive I said that). <_<

rageagainst

Smash Journeyman
why is this posted up anyway -_-
hmm no one flames when a Zamus topic is about this, I've noticed Zelda fans in Brawl arn't mostly girls (which is good, because then she would be a d!ke) yet the fanbase acts like they are...

I thought zelda was hotter in melee (with cleavage unlike in Brawl, with no cleavage) but shes still very decent in Brawl.

Angewomon

Smash Apprentice
She´s very hot, of course, but I like more the blonde haired Zelda of Melee (I hate the old school skin she has in Brawl).

Supersmashbro125

Smash Apprentice
lol i think i know why she has a braid in brawl (besides the fact it was in Zelda TP) there is actually a reason for her hair to float in the air all clumped up

Timat the Slayer

Smash Journeyman
Well, the problem here is, everyone knows Zelda is indeed hott. However, it's time for the real discussion.

ZSS vs. Zelda

Who's hotter? Discuss.

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
Nah. I like Peach and all, buuuut... to me, she's a ****. Definitely better than Zamus though.

Then again, maybe it's just my "dresses are bestest" thing.

NeoZ

Smash Ace
Peach > Zelda = Sheik > ZSS
WHAAAAAAAAAAAT??:dizzy:
That's crazy, Zelda is a hawt princess/ninja and Zamus is Samus in a skintight suit, nuff said. :psycho: lol
Well that's just my opinion but still, I'd place Peach last.

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
Let's, theoretically, say you scored a date with one of them. I see it going like this:

Peach: If she ain't kidnapped, you're getting laid
Zelda: If she isn't on a quest to save Hyrule, you're bound to have a nice chat with dinner and what not
Zamus: If she ain't kicking pirate ***, she's kicking yours.

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
1) She's getting kidnapped by Bowser all the time. Either that guy is packing compared to Mario (who is obviously overprotective of her by rescuing her all the time), or she's just plain stupid.

2) See: Victory Pose, "Did I Win?"

3) I swear, half of her moves flashes someone. Then again, it has been awhile since I've last played her. Then again, it has also been awhile since I've last played melee.

4) It's funny.

5) Zelda has class for a princess. Peach... well, doesn't.

RedMage8BT

Smash Lord
1. Bowser has the freaking Koopa army. What do you expect, those freaking mushrooms ares supposed protect her?

2. What? Peach can't be cute?

3. Just her Uair (which is for like a split second, seriously it's only like 5 frames), and her Ftilt. She doesn't dress like a **** either.

4. Well... that's not nice

5. Of course she does! Peach is just a little more playful than Zelda. I don't blame Zelda though, it's hard to be playful when a demon thief king is constantly threatening the kingdom... Bowser isn't really as hardened compared to Ganondorf. He can relax every once in a while and play a game of Tennis with Mario.

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
1) The mushrooms can fight. Though I will give the benefit of the doubt that turtles hurt. Then again, you don't see Zelda getting kidnapped all the time until she lets her guard down, which is only after she has given link the best thing ever (aside from sex). Except for Twilight Princess, but I'm not familiar with the story there. So meh.

2) With that voice, TOTALLY sounds slutty.

3) More than Zelda's XD

4) I'm not a nice person ^^

5) Yeah, you won that one.

RedMage8BT

Smash Lord
1) The mushrooms can fight. Though I will give the benefit of the doubt that turtles hurt. Then again, you don't see Zelda getting kidnapped all the time until she lets her guard down, which is only after she has given link the best thing ever (aside from sex). Except for Twilight Princess, but I'm not familiar with the story there. So meh.

2) With that voice, TOTALLY sounds slutty.

3) More than Zelda's XD
1)Well, unlike Ganondorf, kidnapping the Princess is always either Bowser's main objective or crucial to his plan. Ganondorf kidnapping Zelda is really just a necessary precaution.

2. Aw, well... I think it's cute

3. Well, you got me there.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Wario couldn't get a date with a trash compactor. He's just plain ugly, even to Peach and Zelda.

Zelda may be attractive, but somehow I find Peach more attractive in Brawl.

NeoZ

Smash Ace
As some guy I don't remember said: Peach is just a tease, Mario saved her uncountable times and yet nothing happened. Zelda has descendants, at least we know she puts out.
...or something like that.

popsofctown

Smash Champion
Has anyone seen Peach's appearance in Super Mario Strikers. I loved Peach as much as anyone, before i saw how she looks in that game. Now it's hard to look at her the same way.

Zelda is the only girl left who hasn't had her dress/power suit yanked off for a while. If nintendo doesn't save her at least, i'll be disgusted.

RedMage8BT

Smash Lord
Well, Peach is... no still nothing.

Zelda is really more medieval style. Sex was really nothing more than to consummate marriage and to have kids back then.

Peach is just that bubbly, carfree, girlish princess.

Samus is a sexy future girl in a power suit who kicks ***... she's practically asking to be sexualized.

Yoru

Smash Apprentice
This topic is weird.

Just mho, Zamus >Zelda >Nana > Peach.

Zamus has a figure. 'Nuff said. Zelda has a great face and has the beauty. Nana's just there 'cause I don't like Peach at all. She has a huge head. >_>

Random_X

Smash Rookie
I can't believe this topic has gone on for 3+ pages. I guess I can give my opinion though while I am here:

My opinion is Zelda>ZSS>Peach.

I feel Zelda on top since ZSS is nice...I won't disagree with that but I think Samus doesn't know how to relax since she looses all of her power ups EVERY game so she can't let loose. Sure Zelda deals with a lot, but I bet she would be the right mix of knowing how to let loose and still being a strong enough woman to be independent(more than Samus...don't see it very well). Peach never really interested me for some reason.

...man, I am really bored thinking this out so much.

Timat the Slayer

Smash Journeyman
Holy ****ing **** dude. That was the funniest thing I've encountered in the past month, I seriously started choking. Wow, I still got tears in my eyes....

Anyway...Peach is just..I dunno. Boring in my opinion. Zelda at least has like..modesty and stuff. However, we all know that Zelda, due to sheik, is also rather flexible, which is kinda...ya know.

But Samus is definately hott. I think the people who are saying she's all violent and uptight haven't really read into her that much, she's actually pretty cool/laid back whenever she isn't hunting down crazy space things, saving some random person/planet's life, or in the process of dying herself >_>

Just throwin that out there though.

Rikuo

Smash Cadet
Zamus may win in the sexy department, but Zelda is the most beautiful. She's elegant, graceful, and charming. Peach is kind of a bimbo. She a;ways has a stupid facial expression on her face. Her voice doesn't help that image at all, either. I like Peach, but she is no where near as hot as Zelda.

Zelda > Zamus > Peach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom