• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zeldas nair is our savior!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gemzelda_ss

Smash Cadet
NNID
gemzelda_ss
So i think most of u know this but zelda nair is probably her most reliable arial, and i hope u know that falling with it is incredible! But I've found out that doing a full hop dair and immediately do a falling nair (not fast falling) can lead into a ton of crazy (true!!!!) combos
So in low percents (0-20) u can do falling nair > dtilt > grab > dthrow > either nair uair or lightning kick (depending on di)
this combo can give u anything from 21-35 %
next is mid percents (30-70)
sadly mid percents is where falling nair doesn't shine :/ she can only do either a dtilt , utilt or grab out of it. BUT she does have mixups with dtilt and utilt which can kill. falling nair > dtilt > jumping fair (recommended near the ledge for kills)
and falling nair > utilt > rising uair
Now the best part! high percents!!! (80-100)
falling nair can lead into elevator (andddddd) ITS A TRUE COMBO which now means she has a viable kill setup!
also in high percents u can go for a mixup that i only use against bad players which is falling nair > grab > 1-3 pummels > uthrow > up b which only works if they don't air dodge since its not a true combo :(
Anyways hope u can use this info and yah! k tnx bye!

Gemzelda_ss

Smash Cadet
NNID
gemzelda_ss
Old news is old

And Elevator isn't a viable kill setup lol
OLD?!?! I've never seen any zelda use falling nair but maybe its the fact that there is little to none zeldas anyway falling nair into elevator is pretty viable since its a true combo I've gotten it a TON of times well idk it isn't viable since people can di the first hit of it which is really depressing.... hoping for a buff to it so it always sends u up.

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
OLD?!?! I've never seen any zelda use falling nair but maybe its the fact that there is little to none zeldas anyway falling nair into elevator is pretty viable since its a true combo I've gotten it a TON of times well idk it isn't viable since people can di the first hit of it which is really depressing.... hoping for a buff to it so it always sends u up.
Punctuation goes a long way...

Yea old, all this is known since the patch that lowered Nair's landing lag (about the Summer I think? Can't remember). And people DI'ing the first hit is why Elevator isn't viable, unless someone has insane reflexes or gets 100% on every read ever. And that buff will never happen because that will require a change in the physics of the game

Gemzelda_ss

Smash Cadet
NNID
gemzelda_ss
sorry my english isn't my best language guess was very excited to think i found something useful but anyways thanks...............

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
sorry my english isn't my best language guess was very excited to think i found something useful but anyways thanks...............
In regards for the punctuation remark, that was kind of an asshole thing on my part. Sorry about that.

By any means, continue trying to find stuff. Since Zelda is a character literally no-one uses there's still a lot to learned about this character. We definitely need more people to be looking into this ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom