• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zenith | May 28-29, 2011 | Video thread - Videos Up

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
Yeah I know, his is who I've been using, it was great, but it's starting to have an X button sensitivity problem. This weekend at no johns, I gave my controller to Zhu to try out, and was like, what do you think of this controller? He said it had an X button sensitivity problem. I didn't even tell Zhu anything was wrong with the controller, let alone what I thought was wrong. It was to make sure it wasn't just something in my mind, and something actually was wrong. There was some guy with a white controller with a Ness sticker on it from Zenith who's was amazingly good, but I couldn't borrow it then cuz he needed it. Who is this person? I'd really like to talk to him. Can anybody help me out?

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Sometimes I watch Axe and I'm like, hey I can do that too...........

Then I realize I can't, freakin Axe making it look easy :<

*sigh* Pikachu looks so fun.

Top Bottom