• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zenith: May 28 & 29th, South River NJ TODAY! Axe/Kage/Jman/Hbox/Hax

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Sooo is anyone doing housing? A good number of us are coming... we just haven't arranged who is going with who and stuff yet. Thanks a ton. =)

LLDL

Smash Hero
PC most likely can't come since it's a 2 day tournament although he mentioned he would like to.

Cyrain

Smash Ace
What's the word on housing/nearby hotels to the venue? It says that they plan to update the info, buutttt it's like a week away and I figure people from that area will have a good idea of the best/most affordable places to stay.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
cyrain i put up hotel info on the last page it should be there still...if not i'll have cristin update it...or just im me i have the info

LLDL

Smash Hero
This is gonna be incredible. Hope we can get like all singles bracket matches recorded, or close.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Well, we should have plenty of recording set-ups so there's no reason anything or any hype matches shouldn't be recorded :)

strawhats

Smash Master
Same here. I really would like to go to this. If someone has a spot open in their car plz pm me. I'm bacl home in the bx now.

:phone:

LLDL

Smash Hero
Hope some good commentators hop up on my mic. Usually I have the mic running and nobody commentates, gotta change that.

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
Which matches?
Pretty much anything from quarter finals onward. Not to mention the Teams....then again most of the hype might have been crowd reactions...depends on what you consider hype commentary. If you mean OH OOOOOH OMG WOMBO COMBO kind of hype...I'd say it's been awhile since i've heard that. Probably Apex or ROM2.

<3 M2K & Armada.

btw does anyone know if UltimaScout is going to this? And does anyone know if he's checks his inbox >_>....gotta get his number outta my old phone....but my old phones dead with battery missing....god hates me.

LLDL

Smash Hero
I agree that there haven't been a lot of tournaments with actually good commentary lately. However, I'd like to have crowd audio when possible.

If no commentary, then I'd at least like to have a lively crowd to hype up the match. The best example I can find right now is this match http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzy7uL6HJ-M

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Wish I could go to this. Gas prices + lack of Midwest interest kinda killed the possibility for me. Good luck to everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom