• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zenith: May 28 & 29th, South River NJ TODAY! Axe/Kage/Jman/Hbox/Hax

Status
Not open for further replies.

strawhats

Smash Master
psh, i'd put PC chris over M2K right now. his era is over, as far as i'm concerned.
well, as much as I agree, m2k's not that free. Anything's possible though as all of those guys are great players.:)
Seriously, I heard someone say mango was going, false prophecies?

t3h Icy

Smash Master
If Mango goes try-hard and ***** Hungrybox, Axe and Jman along the way, it becomes very storybook for Mango, Armada and Dr. PeePee at Genesis 2.

Because epic things have to be cliche too! :D

MorningThunder

Smash Apprentice
How important do you think it is to be on time for signups? Because I am able to make it but a lot of my friends that wanna go have stuff to do in the morning and we might not be able to get there till a half an hour or an hour after signup time ends. Note this is also gonna be our first tourny so we don't really plan on placing really just wanna go for experience.

Captain Smuckers

Smash Journeyman
Alright so my ride bailed, does anyone know of a way to get to the venue by taking train/bus from Westchester? I'm really hopin I can still make it to this

Mimorox

Smash Cadet
I have a setup I can bring, but I can only come to one day (gas money and time, its like 1.5 hour drive), so I decided to come the second day so I can see the grand finals in person. Not going to be able to enter singles but its still gonna be awesome :)

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Leaving from Boston at 7am tomorrow. Bringing a cube+melee.
Will be at venue around 2:30.

If you want a MM let me know at the venue!

ES Lite

The Real Slim Shady
Wow didn't know it was 20 dollars to get in even if it was half off with a setup me and deff would pay 30 dollars total. Then I could only play in pools then leave. Sorry it really isn't looking good for me my parents basically said no :(

:phone:

There is only a very slight chance I'm going on day 2

strawhats

Smash Master
does anyone have DJN's number...my ride just bailed on me, got sick last minute. So I need to find a ride quick. Unless someone can tell me how I get from the bronx to the venue

ES Lite

The Real Slim Shady
Yup its official I can't go. I know DJ just died a little inside but next tourney ill make sure I go. I mean in a why me and DJ are now equal amiright?

:phone:

R00R

Smash Journeyman
FNNNA about to be up in this ****

Prepare for some IMMACULATE **** talk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom