• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zero suit IS a separate character

Status
Not open for further replies.

gamer8

Smash Lord
Judging by todays update, she will either be unlockable via the subspace emissary since she appears in a screenshot in the subspace emissary in the dojo, or she will be playable from the start. But I do know that she has a separate role in the subspace emissary, and also in the stages part of the dojo, go to shadow moses island, the bottom of the page and click the second video, it's for zero suit samus. Those videos probably come on before the match, so that's another good chance of zamus being separate. I don't really see why people keep denying that she's not gonna be separate, well she's gonna be one of my mains, and many others too.

The bottom line is, zero suit samus is a separate character, maybe not from the start, but maybe if you unlock her.

P.S. the character selection screen and stage selection screen in todays update were most likely more demos, because some of the veterans are STILL not in those like kirby, zelda, etc...

gigasteve

Smash Ace
You der, if you've ever played Metroid games, she's not always like that. This doesn't confirm anything. Why would you need to unlock her? Nothing you've said isn't known by the general public.
Also, in before it's closed.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Judging by todays update, she will either be unlockable via the subspace emissary since she appears in a screenshot in the subspace emissary in the dojo, or she will be playable from the start. But I do know that she has a separate role in the subspace emissary, and also in the stages part of the dojo, go to shadow moses island, the bottom of the page and click the second video, it's for zero suit samus. Those videos probably come on before the match, so that's another good chance of zamus being separate. I don't really see why people keep denying that she's not gonna be separate, well she's gonna be one of my mains, and many others too.

The bottom line is, zero suit samus is a separate character, maybe not from the start, but maybe if you unlock her.

P.S. the character selection screen and stage selection screen in todays update were most likely more demos, because some of the veterans are STILL not in those like kirby, zelda, etc...
All speculation. You're going to rather ridiculous lengths to rationalize your belief that Zero Suit Samus is a separate character.

Lyanth

Smash Rookie
Also, I'd think as much as everyone wants ZSSamus to a selectible character, it would make Samus's FS basically useless. And for the most part, it seems that FS's aren't supposed to be useless, so I would strongly doubt that outside of some special tournament mode where there is no Smash Ball ZSSaums wouldn't be selectible.

Side Note: In the Metroid games, Samus can't just take off her suit whenever she pleases. She has to have it surgically removed. >.>

gamer8

Smash Lord
Sakurai made this really complicated. IMO, I don't want to play as Zamus, I just want to stay Samus after using her FS. Maybe you can turn it off? But what about people that don't want to be Samus and just want to be Zamus? Any ideas, people?
Sakurai could change it so that Samus' final smash doesn't transform her into Zero suit samus, but you could play as zero suit separately for the people that want to.

KraidGuy

Smash Ace
Phaaze. I am a mercenary of the Dark Hunter. Hel
But that would really lower the effects of the FS, since instead of being rewarded by being Zamus (I'm guessing she's good) you can just skip it and be her. See what I mean? I think you have a limited ammount of time to be her, because of what's on the Wait... What? thread.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
The codec is for both Samus and Zamus. Notice the reference of the Chozo Power Suit making her a super athlete...

Still, this is drawing something from nothing. You can't use this update or anything we've seen so far as SIGNIFICANT evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom