• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zero Suit Samus B Move Thread (Yes, another one)

Status
Not open for further replies.

smashbot226

Smash Master
Yes, it's good ol' Uncle Smashbot again. DISCUSS^!!!

B: This move is interesting. A stunner that does low damage always catches my eye. Just one thing: Will it be able to stun even on shielded foes? Also, does it have range like Zamus' **** Whip?

BV: From what I hear, it is a teleport similar to Shiek's. If so, then I have the same opinion as Shiek's: The damage is adequate, but the range could be better.

B>: The **** Whip version one. This long reaching insanity move has possibly only two disadvantages: Slow start up an slow recovery. IT'S A F***ING WHIP.

B^: Same as B>. Except vertical.

Cojiro

Smash Journeyman
Even though I know what Zamus' Down B is, I'd like a little more explanation from someone who actually used it at E for All.

Also, I heartily approve and applaud the term "**** Whip" :pimp:

Samus543

Smash Apprentice
maybe she is not to good, but everyone else is horrible.

Ya, she has some good moves, though.

:samus:

P.S:did you read today's Dojo update? I won't tell you, it is good.

Bosh

Smash Cadet
zamus or samus im torn between the two course my friend mastered and i mean mastered link and him and i are head to head when it comes to this game so zamus's **** whip should put him in his place :):) s/z for eva!!

adaptor17

Smash Journeyman
zamus or samus im torn between the two course my friend mastered and i mean mastered link and him and i are head to head when it comes to this game so zamus's **** whip should put him in his place :):) s/z for eva!!
wait, u do realize that zamus isnt a separate playable character right?as in the only way to play as her is 2 do samus' final smash.o and thanx 4 the compliment bud,haha.

Coen

BRoomer
BRoomer
If you know there are millions of these threads out there already, then why did you make one? *confuzzled* <_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom